mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Tool is always good when I'm in the mood.

Reason I love Pandora, always something different.

I've tried Pandora so many times and just can't seem to enjoy it. I have to be in control, lol. I don't even like to put my iPod on shuffle. When I use Pandora I end up pressing next 30 times until something I like comes on.

It's definitely hit or miss.

It might help if I took the time to thumbs up or thumbs down (or whatever the system is) the songs.

Yes, it's pretty confusing at first, but once you get the hang of it, it's nice. :roflmao:

Sorry, I had to. :P

I've used so many internet radio services I'm having trouble distinguishing which features each has. If I don't have it on CD I use Grooveshark :P

You guys are SLACKERS

Am not ! :P

Finished a prototype LED power supply, cut some wood for the work bench and installed a huge vice, organized some stuff in the garage (ever since moving i nothing was in place) and put together a customer's SPL box.

Sweet :) What sort of supply?

Amplified zenner, it's in the pics, very tiny. Don't have an inductance meter yet to build a buck converter.

I've tried Pandora so many times and just can't seem to enjoy it. I have to be in control, lol. I don't even like to put my iPod on shuffle. When I use Pandora I end up pressing next 30 times until something I like comes on.

Groove shark. I use both. I will Pandora until something catches me then groove shark that artist.

Pandora works great for me, detail it with enough artists and songs and it plays only the music i like from only the artists i like, it does venture off to new things though which i also enjoy

im listening to it right now, all i need to do build a box to put my ssd in my room then buy a home amp and ill be set

Edited by trod2902

H6vsS.jpg

I've always laughed when people say they are bored, because what I hear them say is "I am boring".

The new Hyundai Accent is wicked, IMO

Were you smoking crack when you wrote that?

No, why? The new Hyundai vehicles are leaps and bounds better than the old, better than anything Europe has to offer too, the Fiat 500 is a joke.

Wasn't a quality statement, thing is ugly as shit

I think they are gorgeous, there is nothing on the road like them, very unique IMO

Its an ugly failed copy of the Fiesta: http://www.ford.co.uk/Cars/Fiesta

I prefer to listen to whole albums and it sucks for that, but for "mood" music it works out pretty well.

It might help if I took the time to thumbs up or thumbs down (or whatever the system is) the songs.

No, then they end up playing the same three songs.

On to funny things,

The same company that's in partnership with SMD that made the distortion detector that Sean loves, is now making a device for measuring amplifier output in watts with a given ohm load. :lol2:

That'll even work worse. What fucking morons.

Regrettably its their customers that are the de de de's

Can't wait to hear Slightly Stoopid in my car, sexy sexy time.

You know they just played the Mesa Ampitheater on the 16th right?

J

Can't wait to hear Slightly Stoopid in my car, sexy sexy time.

You know they just played the Mesa Ampitheater on the 16th right?

J

Yeah but I couldn't make it.

You guys are SLACKERS

Am not ! :P

Finished a prototype LED power supply, cut some wood for the work bench and installed a huge vice, organized some stuff in the garage (ever since moving i nothing was in place) and put together a customer's SPL box.

Sweet :) What sort of supply?

Amplified zenner, it's in the pics, very tiny. Don't have an inductance meter yet to build a buck converter.

High power app?

No, why? The new Hyundai vehicles are leaps and bounds better than the old, better than anything Europe has to offer too, the Fiat 500 is a joke.

I think they are gorgeous, there is nothing on the road like them, very unique IMO

looks exactly the same as the Mk VI Fiestas to me

800px-2011_Ford_Fiesta_S_sedan_front_--_07-10-2010.jpg

800px-2012_Hyundai_Accent_GLS_sedan_--_06-29-2011.jpg

if I didn't feel so claustrophobic in them I'd drive either.

H6vsS.jpg

I love it when Louis CK goes off.

Now it's hidden!

repetitive and catchy!

Sorry to the people that have forgotten about it.

ROFL. The last time you bastards brought that out I think I made it through four hours.

That's because its repetitive and bad. Catchy goes away.

Indeed. Amusing really. If I don't like a band a year or so down the road it's a pretty strong indication that they were shitty to begin with. I still have the first album I ever bought myself and still listen to it on occasion.

Sean would hate the dance music I have on the can's at work during the day to keep me cranking along. ;)

looks exactly the same as the Mk VI Fiestas to me

800px-2011_Ford_Fiesta_S_sedan_front_--_07-10-2010.jpg

800px-2012_Hyundai_Accent_GLS_sedan_--_06-29-2011.jpg

Took them two years to copy it. Slower than usual. I'd much rather have the Fiesta, but not really interested in any econobox EVER

That's because its repetitive and bad. Catchy goes away.

Indeed. Amusing really. If I don't like a band a year or so down the road it's a pretty strong indication that they were shitty to begin with. I still have the first album I ever bought myself and still listen to it on occasion.

Sean would hate the dance music I have on the can's at work during the day to keep me cranking along. ;)

What kind of dancing?