j-roadtatts

J-Roadtatts Honda Accord Build

You are gonna feel it in your pants. :D

You are gonna feel it in your pants. :D

:woot: , what a great feeling.

You are gonna feel it in your pants. biggrin.gif

woot.gif , what a great feeling.

The midbass will be INSANE,hehe.musik05.gif I think the sound stage is gonna be a beautiful thing with the placement of the Full rangers on the dash,hehe.biggrin.gif

Damn dude. This will be one helluva midbass setup. Nice job with the fabrication on the pods too. Cuttin costs with an old tee shirt for fabric, eh? Works all the same too! :drink40:

Damn dude. This will be one helluva midbass setup. Nice job with the fabrication on the pods too. Cuttin costs with an old tee shirt for fabric, eh? Works all the same too! trink40.gif

The 30 year old t-shirts are just easy to work with, these where my mother-in-laws from the early 80's and I inherited them when she died. SO you could say she is living on through the pods.smile.gif

Big plus that you vented the midrange pods, those things like large enclosures :)

Keep up the good work

Big plus that you vented the midrange pods, those things like large enclosures smile.gif

Keep up the good work

I am optimistic they will sound good, We will see.

Thank you for the vote of confidence sir.smile.gif

its been too long since ive looked at this build. very nice work. super jealous of your front stage... i thought i was going big upgrading form some 5 1/4 to some 6 1/2s lol after seeing those tens i went for a drive and got to looking at my doors and though " i could easily fit a 10" in there..." haha never going to happen

just wanted to give you some props for all your hard work that is obviously paying off. *wishes i could hear it* every one of your speakers looks amazing! lol

:partybanana:

I can't wait to see "my" tens in there! Lol just kidding, that looks so insane drool..... Sweet work

its been too long since ive looked at this build. very nice work. super jealous of your front stage... i thought i was going big upgrading form some 5 1/4 to some 6 1/2s lol after seeing those tens i went for a drive and got to looking at my doors and though " i could easily fit a 10" in there..." haha never going to happen

just wanted to give you some props for all your hard work that is obviously paying off. *wishes i could hear it* every one of your speakers looks amazing! lol

partybanana.gif

I am sure an 8" would be more than enough, or even a pair of 6.5's, But I wanted to do something different.hehe.

Thanks for the props.biggrin.gif

well damn, its a very nice "different"!

How are you going to finish these up when you are posting on here. Shouldnt you be sanding some bondo. :drink40:

Looking good bro. Crazy ass shit with those 10's. Would love to hear some Breaking Benjamin riding shotgun wit ya.

well damn, its a very nice "different"!

The Koolest thing is that there will only be 5 speakers total, should be easy to tune.hehe.biggrin.gif

How are you going to finish these up when you are posting on here. Shouldnt you be sanding some bondo. trink40.gif

Looking good bro. Crazy ass shit with those 10's. Would love to hear some Breaking Benjamin riding shotgun wit ya.

I have already fell back in love with metal and rock with the BTL and ONLY having front speakers, I hated how metal sounded with my last set-up.

I have some temp 10"ers in there now with the type-r tweeters and it already has decent midbass with them just sitting on the floor, free air. I can't wait to get the Aura's in.hehe.cool.gif

Forget sub boxes, we'll just put them in the door. Haha

I have the BTL filtered @50 hz 18 db slope and hitting the LOOOOOOW's BABY!!!!! SO the TRUE MIDBASS will be right where I want it,hehe.trippy.gif

Excellent build progress! Cannot wait to see more!

trink40.gif

trink40.gif

I can't wait either, BUT I don't know what I will do when I am ALL done?cool32.gif

trink40.gif

I can't wait either, BUT I don't know what I will do when I am ALL done?cool32.gif

Enjoy! fing34.gif

How are you going to finish these up when you are posting on here. Shouldnt you be sanding some bondo. trink40.gif

I DID get the final layer of fiberglss resin and fabric on ALL 4 pods today, but then I went to work on MY DAY OFF and started a new tatt on my wifey.

med_gallery_10399_356_289440.jpg

This is on the under side of her upper arm.

med_gallery_10399_356_348691.jpg

ALL of the hair will be shaded as will the rest of the picture also, we just ran out of time today.smile.gif

damn both pods and tat looks great! fing34.gif

Thank you my Man. Plus I went to court on my possession ticket today and gave them enough money get them to go away.peepwall.gif

dammmmmnnnn! That really is going to sound bad (in a good way haha, us kids and our lingo). Did that BTL really bring out the best in metal and rock over your last set up? I don't want to copy your set up but you are making it reallll hard for me ;) Pods look sic too