sundownz

Thanks to all Sundown customers !

Thanks guys for all the support -- this month has been the best in our history for sales.

I appreciate all the continued business and support !

To celebrate I may put some things on sale for March :)

:woot:, hopefully something is on sale that I want to buy. Your still gonna get a few more purchases from me this spring season also (SA-12's and SAX-100.4).

I'm glad I could help! LOL

I think it has more to do with the quality products and customer service than anything else. Keep on the excellent work and we'll keep on buying!!

congrats on record sales, and to all those who got some amazing products! :woot:

Jacob you know my birthdays in March :D

Sounds like the economy is back on track.

Refund time bro. Everyone is rich for a month or two.

Except me that is.

Refund time bro. Everyone is rich for a month or two.

Except me that is.

I'm with you, I owed money :(

I hope I will be able to get some things for my partners.

There are only 5 Sundown amps in my country! This number should go up soon !!!

I Contributed to about $900 :)

All Because Of Great Products

Keep Up The Good Work Sundown Audio

A+++

Congrats Jake. Nothing better in business than a record month of sales!:drink40::drink40: Keep up the great work man.:drink40::drink40:

congrats! and I also helped out!! but I only helped out b/c of your good name and rep! keep up the hard work and your company will continue to grow!!

hell if you can grow in an economy slummp then you are doing really good!

Congrats and thank you for great products and CS :drink40:

The feeling is mutual thanks

Soapbox

been trying to rep it hard here in Oahu. glad to hear everything is going well. keep up the great customer service and great products.

builig003.jpg

i didnt buy anything brand new from you, but i do rock a bit of sundown and i can say that its not us that picked sundown amps...its you guys...for building a top notch product with excellent customer service to count on. so thank you for having a record month of sales

Consumer spending is always up around tax time. I always get a nice boost in sales this time of year. This will likely be a double dip recession so don't get too comfortable.

I spent some money with Sundown this month and this heartfelt thank you makes me all warm and fuzzy inside.

I spent some money with Sundown this month and this heartfelt thank you makes me all warm and fuzzy inside.

Same here, I've spent ~$1820 on Sundown equipment myself. It's not everyday you get a "THANK YOU" direct from the owner of ANY company for helping make their business successful. This is another sign of the A+ class that is consistently shown by Sundown Audio and Jacob, and why us customers keep coming back for more.

Congrats Jacob and everyone at Sundown. Ill def be looking out for some March sales! Still in the market for a new 4 channel.

Thanks guys for all the support -- this month has been the best in our history for sales.

I appreciate all the continued business and support !

To celebrate I may put some things on sale for March :)

Do you know if this will be happening??? :D I would really like to pick some stuff up with hopefully my upcoming check :D