stevemead08

IAK needs an "IHOP"

Great day today :dancing:

My mom flew in from Arizona yesterday...FTW :wub:

Spent the morning and early afternoon with her and my kids at a fall festival :drink40:

Went over to hang at Chops in the afternoon and early evening chilling with some IAK family :woot:

Definitely needed the time to clear my head a bit and recharge my mind, body, and soul :fing34:

awesome times bro!

Wonderfull Indiana weather.....sick again!!!!

Stupid ass up and down 40 degree plus shifts o_O

What up 5?!

Hell I'm gonna soak up the weather with a trip to the local park and crankin' out some yard work jammin' tunes!!!

Might even go for a nice little drive around town, just like old times when I was a young pup. :drink40:

not sure.....but i think i am getting a little irratated, slightly aggrivated.

broken, delayed, text...offering solid progress and then _______________________________flatline!!! nothing......

i am hoping that i get a tracking number yet tonight, or first part of tomorrow...which will put it 3 days late of said action.

progress pics, or completed product pics should be considered common buisness practice, imo.

requested pics, without a doubt, should be tended to and delivered in a resonable fashion, imo.

i will intend on speaking a little more in detail, openly, if this stays so rough.

i thought it was going good, but it is starting to drag a little bit too far, imo.

i want so bad to be understanding, but this is far too simple to be strecthed out in this manner, imo.

Damn Chop, I thought this was going to be a good start to something favorable for the whole team potentially :WTFBubble: Hopfully things will get set straight and move along in the correct direction ASAP though :shrug:

LOL@ Jason living his younger years again.....we aren't that old YET :roflmao:

well as it stands, i have had zero response from him in three days....awaiting his proposed delivery of the said tracking #

i was excited three weeks ago......

not so much now.

wiley has agreeded to get the headunit replaced in other news!

he currently has possesion of it, a 20 dollar bill, and the stated intentions of keeping us updated as the steps fall into place.

i gave him 20 toward the shipping so that he would have little to no out of pocket exspense to incure for this assistance.

back to alex.....what can be hard about providing piece of mind assurance and communication?

i sent $60 for gina's port and an additional $65 toward the remaining order, knowing it had not even been fully designed or started...

just figured the young man was trying to get the ball ruolling, i would throw some paper motivation his way....

the first port supposedly went to maryland, the second, well is just a rumour thus far....

so, wanted some comfirmation of it's completion....perhaps build pics and/or tracking number....we have neither.

i hope he snaps back into how he was in the first stages of this too!

i have several folks looking at possible purchases.

jason, i live it up on the weekends.....

you would be hard pressed to tell me that i was not a youngster when i have the cutlass out....

lol

I still feel young, what makes me feel old is that I've lost contact with many friends from the past.

Living the daily grind and family life on top of that, I guess I've let time slip by way too fast.

Gotta make time to " stop and smell the roses!".

has anyone had recent contact with Alex Ferris (ferriswheel) via text, phone, forum, or in person?

i am my 4th day of zero replies, hoping the guy is okay first off.

Any update on getting in touch with Alex bro? Hope he's ok :peepwall: , but this is a dissapointing turn of events....FTL :ohnoes9:

Any update on getting in touch with Alex bro? Hope he's ok :peepwall: , but this is a dissapointing turn of events....FTL :ohnoes9:

i am concerned , but also very confused.....

i have sent dozens of text, the voicemail is full....

i did some research on facebook as well as other forums, he has had zero activitis on any of them...

his family and friends dont seem to be chating about injury or worse...

searched the list in jails local to him....nothing

i really, truly dont feel he would attempt a shady deal, not over 125 bucks...but at the same time...

i am left hanging...

thing that gets me the most is his last correspondence said he did indeed re-ship the first port....when i asked for a tracking number,

this is just prior to him dissapearing totally...so even if he was in jail, it should still arrive?

what should i do? how long should i stay on pause here?

Without Family we are nothing.............. IAK 4life!

Without Family we are nothing.............. IAK 4life!

X2

For Chop & all my IAK bros, (or forum budz)

this is my page:

http://www.facebook.com/people/Jason-Carlson/100003034955716

I'm still not a facebook person :peepwall: I'll just keep sending those great fwds via text and expect to receive some back as well :roflmao:

oh, i use my name on facebook......

sorta trivia for most, lol

seeing how chop is what i go by everywhere.

Re: 8" Flared Ports For sale

Originally Posted by dbeez

Its possible I know the number I have me and alex have been texting back and forth the past 2 days so its working. And I talked to many so its possible I know my truck drew a little attention at campers.

really!!!!! this is not cool!!!

This whole situation with Alex (farriswheel) is extremely disapointing and quite irritating. I'm really confused with his mindset considering how this could effect his reputation and any future business :WTFBubble: I'm hoping for his sake that this is taken care of IMMEDIATELY. I know it has potential to get really really bad :peepwall:

Keep me updated Chop and I'll help in any way that I can. I'm sorry that I even approached him about larger ports at Casper now :ehh:

i have not talked with them in detail as of yet.....

i ment to tell you that i am working at a local haunt part time currently!

lol, yup, ol chop is driving a tractor on the haunted hayride through the woods...

at the end.....we get chased by a combine, within inches of the wagon i am pulling!!!

to cool imo and alot of fun for sure, also, my niece, sister, and daughter are working there as well!

i will sneak some pics when possible.

the name is Hanna Haunted Acres, in Indy, fyi.

Hey Chop, you still doing this?? If so I'm gonna make some plans to bring the kids up!!!

i have not talked with them in detail as of yet.....

i ment to tell you that i am working at a local haunt part time currently!

lol, yup, ol chop is driving a tractor on the haunted hayride through the woods...

at the end.....we get chased by a combine, within inches of the wagon i am pulling!!!

to cool imo and alot of fun for sure, also, my niece, sister, and daughter are working there as well!

i will sneak some pics when possible.

the name is Hanna Haunted Acres, in Indy, fyi.

Hey Chop, you still doing this?? If so I'm gonna make some plans to bring the kids up!!!

nah, it was short lived do to many factors....sorry