sefugi

95 Eclipse Father/Son Project

I always wanted an Eclipce when I was growing up in the 90's. I would of settled for an Eagle Talon though. Is that one AWD?

Very nice idea on them tweets!

O.k. I'm hooked! :popcorn2:

I always wanted an Eclipce when I was growing up in the 90's. I would of settled for an Eagle Talon though. Is that one AWD?

Naw, just a FWD RS 420a Motor w/5spd

Very nice idea on them tweets!

O.k. I'm hooked! :popcorn2:

Thanks! The gray dash is so plain it needed some kind of pick-me-up!

nice tweeter location/mod. keep the pics. coming. so far so good :)

I love Father/Son projects. Good job

hey don't get me wrong i have no problem with the car. the exhaust is just.. meh. yes father/son projects are the shiz :)

aaw photobucket didn't like the pic now tinypic doesn't!

Edited by cranberryyumyum

Thanks 2 ALL!!! More to come. will be working on the center console and some wiring getting the circuits setup for neon, led's, amps, fogs, and so forth. Will update when we get it going.

Very creative and use of materials that were already there, deserves a couple :fing34: :fing34: :fing34: on the tweeter install.

Very creative and use of materials that were already there, deserves a couple :fing34: :fing34: :fing34: on the tweeter install.

Getting the resin to stick to the original screen took like four applications but it turned out ok.

Thanks!!!

UPS guy really getting to know our address now. Started on wiring and center console but have been distracted by recent items received by mail. Got the new struts and have installed. Still need to adjust height a little but they are really cool. NEX brand with adjustable height and 4-way dampening.

picture106i.jpg

By sefugi at 2010-05-05

Got the new wheels KONIG HOTSWAP 18x8

img2521d.jpg

By sefugi at 2010-05-05

New hood came in...

img2294k.jpg

By sefugi at 2010-05-05

img2293a.jpg

By sefugi at 2010-05-05

Also have the rear rotors, braided steel line and caliper paint kit-Had to be blue all the other colors my son said get used all the time..

img2960t.jpg

By sefugi at 2010-05-05

Way to many things going on now...have to regroup and get a little focus. Will get back on the center console and switches, then get the calipers and lines installed and then...

Those wheels and hood are clean man, I like car stereos don't get me wrong, but I wanna see this thing all done with wheels and everything else on :)

Those wheels and hood are clean man, I like car stereos don't get me wrong, but I wanna see this thing all done with wheels and everything else on :)

So do we!!!! Seems that when we get one thing done there's 10 more to do. Guess that's what you should expect when you buy a project car like this one. Cast stereo? We got some of that coming. We just havn't got to that point yet. Motor completed, suspension, finished brakes today will be posting pics. Center console in the works. Stay Tuned!!

So do we!!!! Seems that when we get one thing done there's 10 more to do. Guess that's what you should expect when you buy a project car like this one. Cast stereo? We got some of that coming. We just havn't got to that point yet. Motor completed, suspension, finished brakes today will be posting pics. Center console in the works. Stay Tuned!!

I know exactly how you feel, I've added and replaced so much on my vehicle.

OK, We got the calipers painted, installed and bled the brakes. Went fairly smooth. Sorry about the rims being so dusty, been trying to get a little sanding on the body done so we can start rolling on body work in the next week or so...

img2963rj.jpg

By sefugi at 2010-05-08

img2964o.jpg

By sefugi at 2010-05-08

img2962mx.jpg

By sefugi at 2010-05-08

img2961u.jpg

By sefugi at 2010-05-08

LOL! Noticed we left the paper wrapped around the right front strut after we touched up the black in the wheel well.

While my son was painting the calipers last night I got the rca's run and some of the speaker wire, still deciding if we will run a couple more runs of speaker wire. Debating on running an active setup in the front. Still in the air...

img2114td.jpg

By sefugi at 2010-05-08

img2115q.jpg

By sefugi at 2010-05-08

We got all the relays mounted and wires run, fun will come in once we start hooking up components and check if they all work.

You should be able to see the 2 plugs to the right of the shifter that are in the 3rd picture that feed power to switches and signals from switches to the relays.We wanted to set up something to ease installing and God forbid removing the center console if we have a problem in the future. There will be a small amount of access to the relays and wiring with the side panels of the center console removed.

img2422d.jpg

By sefugi at 2010-05-08

img2426n.jpg

By sefugi at 2010-05-08

img2424hn.jpg

By sefugi at 2010-05-08

Finally getting back to normal....Had my Dad in the hospital for the last week or so...He's out and doing well so my son and I have gotten back to work and hopefully we can get rolling on all that is ahead. Got the center console wiring completed and switches mounted.

img2420x.jpg

By sefugi at 2010-05-18

img2419c.jpg

By sefugi at 2010-05-18

picture032xn.jpg

By sefugi at 2010-05-18

picture031sn.jpg

By sefugi at 2010-05-18

picture030wg.jpg

By sefugi at 2010-05-18

:woot:

so many buttons! good work sir

Since the center console has turned into a switching station we opted to mount the bass knobs for the two sub amps in the console as well...Wont be installing the center console in car yet, waiting on carpet to show up.

img2430z.jpg

By sefugi at 2010-05-18

img2432k.jpg

By sefugi at 2010-05-18

img2431r.jpg

By sefugi at 2010-05-18

img2428q.jpg

By sefugi at 2010-05-18

Everything Looks killer!!! I love the center console, can't wait to see it installed. What seats are you guys thinking? Probably smart to run the extra speaker wire even if you don't use it at first.smile.gif

Looking great.

You guys are busting ass. With all the work put in to this one, I bet your son has learned a ton and will take good care of his new baby.

Nice job guys!