Sir-Lancelot

Sir-Lancelot's Yukon XL - UPDATE 18" ZCONS / 4 GP3k Page 27

Waiting for some vids of the "Mother Ship" as it lifts off!!

My buddy came over and took a couple for me then had to go to work. They are stored on the digicam memory not the SD card and he didnt leave the cord.

:poop:

Looking Awesome Bro !!! I wish I could see it at some shows !!! :drink40:

Thank you Randal.

I would like to meet up at a show with John, Rich and yourself. Maybe clean a case or two of aluminum cans.

:drink40:

That would be great, but we don't get to many east coast shows. Don't see many USACi shows that way. I plan on some MECA shows in 2011 in TN, AL, GA and north FL. Maybe even an IASCA show or 2.

John

Got some stuff done today. Had to work a little slower today nursing a hangover from the Carolina beat down of the Gators to win the SEC east. :woot:

Still no cord to upload the vids to my laptop. :( Tomorrow.

Got the seat covers put on, they look pretty nice especially for what I paid for them. It was getting dark and I could still tug on them a little and make em look a little better.

Still need to finish off the doors in vinyl. Now that the seat covers are on, I really dont like how dark the pods are, so they will get wrapped again one day soon to get them a little closer in color. The box looks good as it's a little lighter.

Some pics: Let me know what you think.

dscf26679024249.jpg

dscf26699055578.jpg

dscf26769152955.jpg

dscf26779164718.jpg

dscf26689045243.jpg

dscf26709068957.jpg

Some daytime shots of the box

dscf26719079420.jpg

dscf26749133771.jpg

dscf26729114519.jpg

dscf26739123970.jpg

Truly Awesome!!! Very nice work, and I think the seats tie it all together! :fing34::fing34:

Truly Awesome!!! Very nice work, and I think the seats tie it all together! :fing34::fing34:

Thank you Sir. I still want to do my headliner and paint some plastic a flat black.

On another note, I was looking at the overhead air vents and they look like a great place to shove a LED when I take down the headliner. Glad you talked me into buying some extra.

:fing34:

WOW - the build looks great. You really went all out. I like the seat covers and all of the vinyl work. It really ties together nicely. Man that truck must pound. GOOD JOB!!!!!!!! :drink40:

WOW - the build looks great. You really went all out. I like the seat covers and all of the vinyl work. It really ties together nicely. Man that truck must pound. GOOD JOB!!!!!!!! :drink40:

Thanks a lot man, I appreciate it.

Thank you Sir. I still want to do my headliner and paint some plastic a flat black.

On another note, I was looking at the overhead air vents and they look like a great place to shove a LED when I take down the headliner. Glad you talked me into buying some extra.

Glad you did, I started a few years ago when buying smaller things like the leds to buy some extras, it's nice to have them on hand to make those additions instead of skipping it because you'd have to wait on them.

Again, Great Job!!

The truck looks awesome!!! :drink40:

Those seats look like they were a PITA to wrap, props to you for doing them.

I've considered recovering seats in the past, but I don't think I've got the patients.

O.T.> Grizzly FTMFW!!!! It's my brand of choice as well.

I've considered recovering seats in the past, but I don't think I've got the patients.

Ha Ha.

You give me way too much credit man. No way in hell did I make those covers. Amazon.com baby! :woot:

hey were easy as fawk to put on.

I used to chew Copenhagen, but got tired of driving all over town trying to find a can with a good date on it.

Been rolling with the Grizz for a few years now.

Ha Ha.

You give me way too much credit man. No way in hell did I make those covers. Amazon.com baby! :woot:

I used to chew Copenhagen, but got tired of driving all over town trying to find a can with a good date on it.

I wasn't assuming you made the covers, but that you installed them.

I have seem enough shows where new vinyl/leather was installed on seats to make me think it was not worth the effort, not enough patients on my part, great job!

Ha Ha.

I wasn't assuming you made the covers, but that you installed them.

I have seem enough shows where new vinyl/leather was installed on seats to make me think it was not worth the effort, not enough patients on my part, great job!

:suicide-santa:

Ah, I got ya now.

Honestly, it was VERY easy. Took me about 2 hours total, maybe less. Prolly could spend some more time pulling and tucking to clean them up a little more, but overall nothing hard about it.

Looks great man!!! I am sure that thing twangs hard also!! What does the wifey think now!?

Excellent work, we know one of the top trucks in SC now. ;)

Looks great man!!! I am sure that thing twangs hard also!! What does the wifey think now!?

Thanks Man.

Yeah she's slapping pretty good now. I have some voltage problems so I have the gains a little lower then I want to.

I should have a second HO alt and dual bracket ready any day now and then I will put her on the juice and see what it do.

:morepower1:

Re: the wife.............she hates it, but is very happy her porch is not a workshop anymore. lol

Excellent work, we know one of the top trucks in SC now. ;)

:dancing:

Dont know about that, but thank you.

I am going to put her on a meter Saturday at Yoda's house and see what happens. Maybe she will get loud. It's so dang big, so who knows what she will do.

I do know its very loud to the ear.

Bored tonight so I took some pics of the new 35w 3000k fog lights I put in this week. I have 55w 5000k in high and low beams. Highs and lows both stay on when the highs are on. They are bright as shit with the four on at the same time.

dscf26795028198.jpg

dscf26805035548.jpg

dscf26965124579.jpg

dscf26975133033.jpg

dscf26995151649.jpg

dscf27055183485.jpg

dscf26815044625.jpg

High beams. :ohnoes9:

dscf26905083508.jpg

dscf26855065680.jpg

Also, I put a blue 5mm LED light in each of the 6 overhead air vents. They are on a different switch than the LED's in the box.

dscf27125208957.jpg

dscf27105200631.jpg

Still no cable to upload the vids I took so I am going to take a couple tomorrow with my camera. Not as nice as my buddy's digi-cam, but yall cant see them if I cant upload them.

:WTFBubble:

So bro been busy, lazy and broke..more videos the better :))

Edited by Dictator1992

So bro been busy, lazy and broke..more videos the better :))

It's all good bro, I know how it is.

The accent leds look great!!! Need some vids!!! Yeah I know I can't talk I havn't put up any either.

The accent leds look great!!! Need some vids!!! Yeah I know I can't talk I havn't put up any either.

Thanks man I am glad you made me get the extra now. I am going to do all the dash lights, arm rest, ac, etc. LOL

VIDS!

I know right, I am slack and I know this. lol

I have some, but have not uploaded them. Still no cable.

Was even going to take some new ones on my camera, but putting up the Christmas lights and the rain have even set that back.

On another note,

I am trying to find a new spot for my batteries. I need to push the box up to the rear seat. I am choking them the way it is now. I am destroying the back hatch. LOL

I have another 10" I can move it from the hatch, but finding room for big ass bats is not easy.

hey cranberry, i havent seen u post on here in a long time...

We all gettin back together for slamology '11?

1291518299710.jpg

ugly truck ugly box ugly..

nah just kiddin. for what it's worth it gets my seal of approval :)

Hey where the fuck you been?

Thanks man.

hey cranberry, i havent seen u post on here in a long time...

We all gettin back together for slamology '11?

buttsecksquestion632827.jpg

Very nice build fellow Team member ;)

Thanks Bro!

Still a work in progress. Been cold as shit in SC lately. Still have not moved my bats.