Sir-Lancelot

Sir-Lancelot's Yukon XL - UPDATE 18" ZCONS / 4 GP3k Page 27

Awesome work man! :)

Looking pretty awesome Sir-Lancelot!!!!! :drink40:

You're so close, I bet if you put your ear to the glass you'll hear the subs wangin. :woot:

Keep up the great work, we're watching you know. :peepwall:

I hope you don't blow the hatch open when you fire that bad boy up. :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

Looking pretty awesome Sir-Lancelot!!!!! :drink40:

You're so close, I bet if you put your ear to the glass you'll hear the subs wangin. :woot:

Keep up the great work, we're watching you know. :peepwall:

I hope you don't blow the hatch open when you fire that bad boy up. :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

Thanks buddy. I could'a used your help with that badass metal working of yours on the battery rack. I had to do it the only way I know how.

Not quite, but if I sit on the floor with all 4 subs around me, I can hear the wife bitching about my mess. LOL :roflmao:

That would be badass! I want to blow the hatch off.

:morepower1:

Looks good man, forget about the box just chalk it up to war wounds. I like all that welding wire looks badass. :morepower1:

1/4" to 1/2" ? really?

i would think, imo, that i larger cut would be ftw cosmetically and acoustically....<sp?

but at this point, it will be trivial as the bass is hitting...... the "holy chit" factor will take over! lol

well, i can't wait to tune in and see the final product!

hollar at ya later bro

chop

Looks good man, forget about the box just chalk it up to war wounds. I like all that welding wire looks badass. :morepower1:

Thanks Bro. Eh, nothing I can do now really. Made me sad tho.

Welding wire FTW. It aint blue or purple, but the price is right !! :drink40:

1/4" to 1/2" ? really?

i would think, imo, that i larger cut would be ftw cosmetically and acoustically....<sp?

but at this point, it will be trivial as the bass is hitting...... the "holy chit" factor will take over! lol

well, i can't wait to tune in and see the final product!

hollar at ya later bro

chop

Eh, I will prolly buy a few sizes and put it on to decide. It's cheap so nothing to lose.

Thanks Chop.

Baaaaadddd Aaaaasssss!!!!!! I wish I could listen to it!!

The box came out SUPER clean lance!!! :fing34: :fing34: I love how you have everything right behind you, definetly finishes off the spaceship feel.

Can you drive it out to Phoenix so I can hear it, and we'll hit up some shows?? :woot:

For some nighttime fun, wired some LED's in the box. My buddy said it looks like a fish tank. I agree. lol With the inside painted white it changed to glow to a aqua instead of a blue. I like it better. I had some help with the lights and have to give a shout out to my friend Sefugi. Thank you for all your help, it turned out better than I expected.

dscf26544082577.jpg

dscf26564098885.jpg

First off Thanks for the shout-out!!!! Makes me very happy to be able to help someone out.

Second, :wub: that the white interior gave you your own custom color, Looks very sick!!!!!

Third, get that bad-boy wired up and blow that hatch!!!! :fing34::fing34::fing34::fing34:

Come on down. Little warmer here today, 65.

The box came out SUPER clean lance!!! :fing34: :fing34: I love how you have everything right behind you, definetly finishes off the spaceship feel.

Thank you Buddy!! Hopefully i can get them playing today! Whoot!!!

Can you drive it out to Phoenix so I can hear it, and we'll hit up some shows?? :woot:

Though we were going to meet half way in Atlanta. lol

[quote name='sefugi' date='08 November 2010 - 01:42 PM' timestamp='1289238149' post='720040'

First off Thanks for the shout-out!!!! Makes me very happy to be able to help someone out.

Second, :wub: that the white interior gave you your own custom color, Looks very sick!!!!!

Third, get that bad-boy wired up and blow that hatch!!!! :fing34::fing34::fing34::fing34:

No Sir, thank you!

I am soooooo ready.

:dancing:

Come on down. Little warmer here today, 65.

Thank you Buddy!! Hopefully i can get them playing today! Whoot!!!

Though we were going to meet half way in Atlanta. lol

Half way would have to be Albuquerque ;)

No Sir, thank you!

I am soooooo ready.

Make it happen!! :drink40:

Sick box. That port is sure to turn some heads, even before the neons are off. Where is that pic. of the lit up SSA logo?

Sick box. That port is sure to turn some heads, even before the neons are off. Where is that pic. of the lit up SSA logo?

I will take one tomorrow night. :fing34:

come now, you've had soooo much time to install those woofa's. Where our photos!??

Ha Ha, I know right! Damn time change.

I have everything in and hooked up except for the subs. :(

Tomorrow I am going to cut out early from work and wire them up. If everything goes to plan, I should have some good news this time tomorrow.

:dance:

More picturesssss!

Wire that "som-bitch" up.

Looks freakin sick!

Nice work bro!

Loving the build man.

Keep it up I wanna hear what you think about them.

:drink40: :drink40: :drink40:

Ha Ha, I pretty much know what I think of them. That's why I keep buying more.

More picturesssss!

Wire that "som-bitch" up.

Looks freakin sick!

Nice work bro!

Thanks bro! More pics tomorrow and hopefully a vid this weekend when I can clean her up. My boy has a new digicam and wants to break it in on my truck. lol