Sir-Lancelot

Sir-Lancelot's Yukon XL - UPDATE 18" ZCONS / 4 GP3k Page 27

Going to be making some updates to this in the next couple of weeks. I have plenty to keep me busy for the next little while.

Nothing much to see just yet, took out the batteries and added a couple more of these little guys. Going to be able to push my box off the rear a GOOD BIT now.

:dancing:

dscf2929d.jpg

dscf2924f.jpg

I think I am going to put the bats on the sides of the box 2 on each side for now. I have the room so I am going to try them here first.

2 under the hood and 4 in the rear. Hopefully with 4 alts and ^, I will be set. If not, I will have room to add more bats on each side.

dscf2931r.jpg

^

Notice the big holes in my box. :( Hopefully they will be filled here soon.

Running around with just PA drivers and no bass is not much fun, but it is giving me plenty of time to tweak on it.

:rockwoot:

Hope to have some more updates over the next couple days as things come in.

Damn man, I really don't think you have enough power :trippy:

Nice thing with big suvs and boxes, gives you room for batts on sides.

I don't remember or maybe you didn't post but what drivers are you putting in? zcons? new btls? Maybe some fi Qs? :P

I'm definitely still here. "Time to do work" < Big Black quote. :popcorn:

Need more amps!!! Your gonna finish another build before I can get mine started!

Dang those Groundpounders are some beefy amplifiers. To bad Maxxsonics had to ruin that by not making them anymore.

No bass sux but that will give you a chance to really enjoy and tweak the front stage.

Keep the pics coming!

:drink40:

You know you could always use the roof, inside or our, Prime real estate. :drink40:

Awesome !!! I'm tuned in ...

:fing34:

You saving up? I sure am thirsty.

Damn man, I really don't think you have enough power :trippy:

Nice thing with big suvs and boxes, gives you room for batts on sides.

I don't remember or maybe you didn't post but what drivers are you putting in? zcons? new btls? Maybe some fi Qs? :P

Maybe it will be enough this time. lol

You would be surprised, I am having a tough time finding room for all this shit.

Should be an easy guess for ya Bro. SSA FTMFW !

Hey Buddy! Yeah, it never ends. Maybe this time I will be done for a while. Well, until I get me some rice with a turbo that is. lol

Need more amps!!! Your gonna finish another build before I can get mine started!

You are too busy helping others to help yourself. That says a lot about you Sir.

Sefugi you will always be first class in my book.

Dang those Groundpounders are some beefy amplifiers. To bad Maxxsonics had to ruin that by not making them anymore.

No bass sux but that will give you a chance to really enjoy and tweak the front stage.

Keep the pics coming!

Indeed. I love these amps!!!!!!

Prolly the best bang for the buck in car audio, Eva~!

It's much easier to blend with some bass thats for sure. lol

You know you could always use the roof, inside or our, Prime real estate. :drink40:

HaHa, going to put a safari rack on the roof with a spare and some lights come to think of it.

HaHa, going to put a safari rack on the roof with a spare and some lights come to think of it.

Good spot for extra batts, with some creative wiring, maybe. It could free up some room. I'm only half kidding.

I'd go black on the roof equipment. It would match your theme for your kick ass ride. Bold word from a FORD guy. :woot:

How's this for prodding. You won't do it.

I'm a dick, I know. Sorry. :fing34:

Good spot for extra batts, with some creative wiring, maybe. It could free up some room. I'm only half kidding.

I'd go black on the roof equipment. It would match your theme for your kick ass ride. Bold word from a FORD guy. :woot:

How's this for prodding. You won't do it.

I'm a dick, I know. Sorry. :fing34:

HaHa,

I am going to put the rack on it with some lights and YES it will be black. :fing34:

Just got to measure and see how long I want it. Cant decide if I want it on the rear or from the rear doors to the rear.

Something like this with a real spare that will work on my truck on top. :ughdunno: about bats up there tho. BUT......Never say never. LOL

drr_0.jpg

Thanks for the shoutout in helping you with move everything around and the ideas.

Lol. I'll remember that next time. After the battery terminals of course.

Thanks for the shoutout in helping you with move everything around and the ideas.

Lol. I'll remember that next time. After the battery terminals of course.

LOL,

Dont go thinking that was work, you will find out what that is when I get some UPS goodies. lol

Hey Buddy! Yeah, it never ends. Maybe this time I will be done for a while. Well, until I get me some rice with a turbo that is. lol

You are too busy helping others to help yourself. That says a lot about you Sir.

Sefugi you will always be first class in my book.

X2

Cant wait to see some Zcons in there. Nice amp wall :trippy:

Meh.

Putting in those wimpy subs won't be hard.

No, you will be pulling more wire. lol

Cant wait to see some Zcons in there. Nice amp wall :trippy:

Me too Buddy! Thanks!

dude i love ur yukon looks amazing.

Thanks a lot Bro.

Should have some updates over the weekend.

:dancing:

Hopefully that roof rack wont make to much rattle. My rack is rattling so bad its hurting the quality of the bass in the wagon.

25 page BL, you are going to get up into SM territory soon. ;)

lol.

Lance>SM.

Give it some time. Plus, Lance has my help which automatically makes him louder.

Can't wait for this weekend to play around though. Hopefully get a few teaser videos to go on my new youtube channel.

25 page BL, you are going to get up into SM territory soon. ;)

HEY YOU !

:noob:

lol.

Lance>SM.

Give it some time. Plus, Lance has my help which automatically makes him louder.

Can't wait for this weekend to play around though. Hopefully get a few teaser videos to go on my new youtube channel.

Phone books, Ppsssshhhhhh.

I am going to shoot M&M's out my port and feed the hungry.

:roflmao:

ok whenever you want to trade this for my astro just let me know! It took me a while but I made through all the pages! I vote :morepower1: :morepower1: :morepower1: :morepower1: :dancing::woot::wub: