emh9009

1991 Honda CRX Si

I like the floor idea :D

Any progress on the floor over the weekend??

Yeah, we got it in. I'm happy with it. Raised it up a little higher than before, but oh well, had to with the position of the XS 1200. Forgot my camera and they live about 20 min. away from me so i wasn't about to run home to get it. Ill see if i can get a video of it today to try and show what we did. I'm pretty happy with it, so far. :fing34:

I like the floor idea :D

Yeah, i was a little weary about it, but now being able to see it and watch it come together i'm happy with it.

Looks real nice Sir.

:drink40:

Thanks!

Yeah, we got it in. I'm happy with it. Raised it up a little higher than before, but oh well, had to with the position of the XS 1200. Forgot my camera and they live about 20 min. away from me so i wasn't about to run home to get it. Ill see if i can get a video of it today to try and show what we did. I'm pretty happy with it, so far. :fing34:

Sounds good!! Waiting on a visual!! :popcorn:

Sounds good!! Waiting on a visual!! :popcorn:

Not much for a video, but i didn't want to take and upload a bunch of pictures. this is easier :)

Looks good!!! I guess that will give you a nice floor for going back with the multiple subs at some point?

Looks good!!! I guess that will give you a nice floor for going back with the multiple subs at some point?

That's the plan. Once i get this battery wired up ill be "hopefully" getting the 12s back in soon. I want to wrap it as well before it goes in. Need to get some material for that.

I need the space these subs/box/amp is taking up in my room back!

That's the plan. Once i get this battery wired up ill be "hopefully" getting the 12s back in soon. I want to wrap it as well before it goes in. Need to get some material for that.

I need the space these subs/box/amp is taking up in my room back!

I know of a garage in Florida that has plenty of storage space! :lol2:

:P wouldn't you rather see them put to use than just sitting in storage? Trade you a couple Xs for some Dcons ;)

:P wouldn't you rather see them put to use than just sitting in storage? Trade you a couple Xs for some Dcons ;)

Good point!!! and NO!!!! :lol2:

Sub position of the day...

dscf3035m.jpg

dscf3036.jpg

Waiting on some fuses, fuse holders, and ring terminals to hook this deadweight battery up! Then comes the 1500 muahhahahaha

So much space! It looks wrong :P

soon, it will be filled with woofa' Dont worry. :D

:woot:

:woot:

Scratch that. Pretty sure i blew my 100.4. FML FML FML :suicide-santa: :suicide-santa:

Haven't really looked at anything though. Just know after putting in the battery yesterday when i turned my car on the amp was in protect the whole time.

Living the roughest week. :ughdunno:

Scratch the "scratch that"!

Replaced some blown fuses, learned a lesson. Amp is working fine. Xs power D1200 is in. Ill get some pictures soon, not much but i'm excited. :dancing:

Great project you have going on here.

Hang in there, things are looking good.

I'm so sure all your hard work will be rewarded, sonically.

thats always a scare when your amp does that. both of mine were doing similar when i replaced fuse. its an "oh shit" moment. good thing you didn't fry the amp man. good luck putting the quad back in

Replaced some blown fuses, learned a lesson. Amp is working fine. Xs power D1200 is in. Ill get some pictures soon, not much but i'm excited. :dancing:

What was the problem?? You went from :( to :) Great to hear the 100.4 is ok!!

What was the problem?? You went from :( to :) Great to hear the 100.4 is ok!!

Thought i shorted the amp out on the battery. Well, i did, but the fuses saved it. So it's all gravy now.

Have the charger on the front battery, but i'm getting different readings on the front and back battery. should i just keep the charger on the front one 'till they're both at the same voltage? or what's up?

What did you end up with on the bats?? Get them charged?

What did you end up with on the bats?? Get them charged?

Yeah, had it charging for a few (6 ish) hours. front one was reading 14.2 and the rear was 13.8 :ughdunno: is that normal? Seems like a large difference to me, but i'm new to multiple batteries.

Batteries are not my thing as of yet, I know if the bats are of a different reading they will equal out when hooked together. This is normal but if one is weaker than the other it hurts the stronger one. I also have heard most people charge bats way to quickly, will sometimes take up to 3 days on a slow charge to bring to full charge.