emh9009

1991 Honda CRX Si

Well i hope that the 1200 isn't "weak" and hurts the 5100, didn't really think of that before i bought it. :peepwall: Is it bad to put them on multiple couple hour charges, you think? Like with the 6 hour charge over the weekend, if i do that again this weekend would that help at all, or would it matter? I can't go three days without driving my car.

Side note: just ordered some brake pads (hawk HPS) and rotors (oem) for the rear brakes. I'll get the fronts done soon as well, but the rears are in need while the front ones have a while left on them.

Don't know what the charge rate for the XS bats are but I do know with my son's Kinetiks, they are finicky as hell about how you charge them. I just wasn't prepared for the aggrevation those things have put me through without having one of their chargers. Guess I am just "AGM dumb"!!

Just checked both, and they're sitting at 12.8 each. Drove about 2 hours ago. Everyone says that XS normally float at 13.2. Think the 1200, being older, is causing the lower voltage, or could it be from just needing a longer charge than what i've given them? :ughdunno:

Just checked both, and they're sitting at 12.8 each. Drove about 2 hours ago. Everyone says that XS normally float at 13.2. Think the 1200, being older, is causing the lower voltage, or could it be from just needing a longer charge than what i've given them? :ughdunno:

Sounds like you are good to me, but what do I know? :P

Sounds like you are good to me, but what do I know? :P

:noob: you're the one i go to when i need a question answered, when you're not sure who do i have to ask? Goodness forbid i have to call XS power :P

Update time. got a bit done over the weekend :) Pictures to follow this post. videos are uploading now. (I don't have to work today, so that wont get in the way this time :peepwall: )

dscf3050.jpg

dscf3051d.jpg

dscf3052.jpg

dscf3053c.jpg

dscf3054.jpg

dscf3055b.jpg

dscf3056e.jpg

Nice! The vid with your friend is classic. good stuff.

Thanks, we went for a little drive and it just got louder. He tried to reach and turn it down, but had to move his had back to hold his ears lol

Sweet tons of videos :D gotta check back when im on my comp

:lol2: I don't think he was expecting to be robbed of his wind like that.

Sweet tons of videos :D gotta check back when im on my comp

:doit:

:lol2: I don't think he was expecting to be robbed of his wind like that.

It can be surprising ;)

The enclosure looks like it was made for that car, perfect for four 12s. Looks just sick, bet its loud as hell without a ton of power :D

And your friend looked like he came for a minute straight :roflmao:

Your friends reaction is hilarious! It seems like he can't decide whether to bail, cover his ears, or turn it down :roflmao: Good stuff bro!

Looked like your friend to start with was going to have an orgasm! LOL! Great reaction!! Lots of vids!! :+1: 4 ga. to the 1500 for that short run should be ok. Sure the 2-12's are louder now that you have expanded the electrical with the upgraded bats. Keep up the Good work!!

The enclosure looks like it was made for that car, perfect for four 12s. Looks just sick, bet its loud as hell without a ton of power :D

And your friend looked like he came for a minute straight :roflmao:

It was made for the car :P remember i built it with Paul? look back a couple ten pages or so haha I'm extremely happy with how "little" power i have on tap.

Your friends reaction is hilarious! It seems like he can't decide whether to bail, cover his ears, or turn it down :roflmao: Good stuff bro!

Seems like that's everyone's reaction haha thanks!

Looked like your friend to start with was going to have an orgasm! LOL! Great reaction!! Lots of vids!! :+1: 4 ga. to the 1500 for that short run should be ok. Sure the 2-12's are louder now that you have expanded the electrical with the upgraded bats. Keep up the Good work!!

2?! i got 4 bee-yotch! I'll upgrade to 0 once i feel like it's worth it to order 4 feet of it lol shipping will be more than the product probably. :suicide-santa:

Good lookin' out guys. Keep the comments coming. I gave a demo today, but forgot my camera at home. Damn it. It was cut short anyways. Had someone come SCREAM at me :WTFBubble: and threaten to take a baseball bat to my car. So if anything happens to my car they made the mistake of pointing out which house was theirs, i noticed they had rather large windows.

I'll admit it is loud, but at least try to be some sort of civil and i'll be MUCH more willing to comply. Is 5 minutes of a massage really that bad? :P

Haha. hope they don't mess with your car, that's crappy to be threatened.

Haha. hope they don't mess with your car, that's crappy to be threatened.

Unnecessary is what it is. I hate it when people mess with other vehicles. Costs too much and too much stress. I doubt anything will happen. I'll stay away from doing demos there and will turn it down. I'm just pumped on how loud it is! :D

2?! i got 4 bee-yotch! I'll upgrade to 0 once i feel like it's worth it to order 4 feet of it lol shipping will be more than the product probably. :suicide-santa:

What a dope!!! :Doh: That's the kinda *hit happens when you get old!

your not old!! just getting a lil more difficult to read tiny words on the pc screen :rofl2:

Nice stuff watts!! I was loling the whole time at your friends reaction, I'm at work, so, I watched it with no sound, and it was so funny. He looks like a virgin :peepwall:

What a dope!!! :Doh: That's the kinda *hit happens when you get old!

I'll forgive you :)

your not old!! just getting a lil more difficult to read tiny words on the pc screen :rofl2:

Nice stuff watts!! I was loling the whole time at your friends reaction, I'm at work, so, I watched it with no sound, and it was so funny. He looks like a virgin :peepwall:

Thanks, it gets me every time!

Irrelevant, but he gets some lol