nem

db-r Customer Service

Since db-r does not have their forum here I figured I would post this in the Sundown forum. Feel free to move it if you like.

I was looking for a 3000 watt amp and checked the db-r web sight and saw they were having a sale on their referb amps. I had some questions and emailed Chris those questions. He responed quickly and assured me I was not only getting an excellent amp, but was getting the customer service got go with it if I were to have any issues in the future. I just ordered it a couple hours ago and look foward to its arrival.

Thus far I am very happy with the service I received from Chris at db-r today. I will update upon it's arrival and install.

:drink40: Nothing but good from Db-r

Great to hear and congrats on the amp!!! I too have received quick responces on questions from dB-r Electronics.

great prices right too !

Great customer service is the number one thing I look for before dealing with a company. A company that will stand behind thier work/product will always get my buisiness first. I have purchased 3 amps from DB-r and the customer service is always top notch. The amps have always been as good or better condition than stated. I'm going to assume that you purchased a 3000D and look forward to some unboxing pics! :woot:

great prices right too !

The sale they are having is rather hard to beat. A big plus was the fact that my wife gets pissed when I don't let anybody buy me things, even her. I made an exception this year. :)

Great customer service is the number one thing I look for before dealing with a company. A company that will stand behind thier work/product will always get my buisiness first. I have purchased 3 amps from DB-r and the customer service is always top notch. The amps have always been as good or better condition than stated. I'm going to assume that you purchased a 3000D and look forward to some unboxing pics! :woot:

Yes I ordered the last 3000D they currently have. Customer Service is the most important service today or at least that is my opinion. The pictures may have to wait until Christmas day though, as I am thinking the wife is going to do to me what I do to her. (Hide the gifts)

That would be such a sick christmas gift.. im envious. Nice purchase. :morepower1:

I have to ask, what's with the halloween mask?

Spookhaven

That's his real face, yo. :ghost:

damn, didnt even know they were having a sale.. 25% off. of course it happens right after i lose my job :(

Spookhaven

What Duran said.

We own and run a Haunt.

Status update

The sundown should be here December 20th. I work that day, so it seems the wife will sign for it and I am sure she will hide it. If not you will see some pictures of it.

Status update

The sundown should be here December 20th. I work that day, so it seems the wife will sign for it and I am sure she will hide it. If not you will see some pictures of it.

:woot:

The beast has arrived! Nice inside and out!

P1000155.jpg

P1000153.jpg

It looks like the first Sundown amp will go in the truck after Christmas.

Chris at db-r was great to deal with!

Installed the beast today. Only running at 2ohms, but I think it puts out more than the Kicker did.

I guess it is time to order some more subs to drop this monster down to 1ohm and let her rip!

nice! I wish db-r didn't run out of amplifiers so quickly...

nice amp im still waiting on my sae 1200 v1 to ship out

Thanks, Chris will get your amp out don't worry. :)

That's a good thing since the Sundowns don't break that often. But then again it does stink when you cannot get a deal on a great amp.

:drink40:

Nice amp Nem!

That's a good thing since the Sundowns don't break that often. But then again it does stink when you cannot get a deal on a great amp.

:drink40:

Nice amp Nem!

Thank you.

nice amp im still waiting on my sae 1200 v1 to ship out

Yeah it can take sometime depending on the condition of the amp.. Because Chris buys amps that are blown from Jacob, Then they are sent to Chris via Mail, he repairs then sends out... Can take some time but don't worry!

gayhaaay1.gif