swagger_wagon468

Jonathan's 1994 Camry Wagon build. | Video(s) on page 22!

Like I had said, a work of art. I'm sure the pics don't do the results justice, but it does look good. Now that port really shines!! Waitin' for some more!! :drink40:

Thanks man. It could be a little bit better around the port. There's a few spots where the tape didn't stick. But im happy with it.

I really am hoping to have it in by saturday so me and my buddy can bump up to atlanta on out way to Monster Jam. ;)

Nothing like a wagon :))) glad your repping your wagon with pride people dont know how chill wagons are till they pimp one out :))).

Cant wait to see outcome.

Thanks guys.

And yea... wagons have so much potential. And my Camry is so reliable! I mean, 357,000miles on the first engine... HELL YES!

I really wanna get a second wagon and just go crazy with audio. Like 4zcon 18"s. Lol. Delete 2nd and 3rd row seats... etc. Lol. But not till im older and have more $ rollin in. Haha

That won't matter... The enclosure looks sick... Go check out my new enclosure... It is basic but it needs some love too...

Well I wouldn't have even thought to drill from inside.. But your right about possible chipping... Tape off the area you will be drilling into though.... Drill from outside with slow speed...

Yea. Thts what i was thinkin.

Soo... on the Sundown amps, it has two sets of speaker outputs. Which do I use? Tried searching with no luck.

i would think it would be just a positive and a negative. my JL 1000/1 has 2 negatives and 2 positives just like the 1500. i just wired my sub up and it works just fine

Edited by Mtopper

On my JL 500/1 I have 2 sets of speaker outputs and I'm using the outer connections...

It wont matter the extra connections are there to help with multiple subwoofer configurations or different wiring options. If you wire two subwoofers (each sub 4 ohms), one wired to each set of terminals and the amp will step it down to 2 ohms itself. So it wont matter what terminals you use, but the manual shows to use the outer set of terminals when hooking up one woofer. Take a gander:

Sundown Amp Manual

tje bbebeabeasbeast is in!!!!! Pics and vid tomorrow. :)

I need to sat the amp and stuff. Its all just turned (roughly) to what D(BanginGMC) told me.

The two sets of speaker terminals on the saz model amps are internally bridged, meaning you can use any, just there for flexibility.

Soo...My Tweeter just went out in the middle of Put On... ? Just the left one. Suggestions?

You blew it? Try switching speaker wires on terminals. If the left speaker plays, your amp is goofy or have a bad left signal. If it doesn't play, it's toast

Yea im pretty sure I blew it. Both bridged channels on the amp are reading 4ohm. and the woofer is still good. Soo... yea. Its toast. People kept saying... u need to bridge it to get them to shine... lol. I never set the gain "correctly" just by ear.

Anyways...

Suggestions for new tweets? Ones that aren't harsh on the ear nor the wallet. Ones that can take enough power for my needs. (190w to each xover )

D suggested hybrids. Never looked into them.

Herculiner looks pretty good, I'm pretty sure that's what I'm gonna use on my enclosure and batt/amp rack. How much did it take to cover that box?

Power handling isn't the only thing to look at for a tweeter, look at the sensitivity as well.