ssh

stefanhinote's volvo v40 build

watch in HD

Grill flex :fing34: !!!

that box looks sexy as hell in the back. just from looking at it, i couldn't imagine closing the hatch and not hitting the amp. you know what you're doing so keep it up man. the flex is crazy, i have never seen grille flex

awesome stefan!! :drink40: :drink40:

do you have full power going to the subs? if im not mistaken you still don't have your alt in right?

Amp looks sic floating above the triple cannons!!

that box looks sexy as hell in the back. just from looking at it, i couldn't imagine closing the hatch and not hitting the amp. you know what you're doing so keep it up man. the flex is crazy, i have never seen grille flex

Thanks, and yeah it looks like the hatch would hit the box and amp when closing, but because it curves, you close it and theres still a few inches between everything :P

awesome stefan!! :drink40: :drink40: do you have full power going to the subs? if im not mistaken you still don't have your alt in right?

Not on full power yet, I have to say that the xs d1200 is a rocking little battery though!

Amp looks sic floating above the triple cannons!!

hehe, some people are against mounting amps on boxes, others don't have any problems with it. Here I didn't really have much of a choice, no more room :roflmao:

And the aeros are HUGE, I'd be tempted to try ripping paper and stuff near the port, but I don't want anything sucked in

Wish I could get a demo, looks really good man keep up the good work! SSA FTW! :fing34:

Love it!

Now, at least take a black sharpie to those port screws :P

My mom has an old ass 86 wagon those thing take a real beating and will still run forever. (My mom has prob crashed it at least 8 times).

Love it!

Now, at least take a black sharpie to those port screws :P

Thanks, didn't even notice been so busy with everything else :P

My mom has an old ass 86 wagon those thing take a real beating and will still run forever. (My mom has prob crashed it at least 8 times).

Glad to hear, but not planning on crashing it anytime soon lol

Looks damn nice Bro. :fing34:

Love the Xcons. Really really great subs that don't get the credit they deserve because of their SQ roots. People act like there is something wrong with sounding good and getting loud. lol :roflmao:

Love the Xcons. Really really great subs that don't get the credit they deserve because of their SQ roots. People act like there is something wrong with sounding good and getting loud. lol :roflmao:

That why when people say it's loud, or crazy flex, I say, these are sq drivers, I don't know what your talking about :P

That why when people say it's loud, or crazy flex, I say, these are sq drivers, I don't know what your talking about :P

Amen to that bro! :morepower1:

Sick car man... What did you end up spending if you don't mind me asking??? :popcorn:

I got the car for $4900 :D (86k miles). Timing belt was just changed, checking dealership record to see if the tensioner was also changed. New air filter, ordered iridium spark plugs, and a few other maintenance stuff.

Cleaned the maf sensors and throttle body this afternoon, everything has been in good shape.

Contemplating whether or not to switch to a 3" downpipe for the turbo, supposedly it lessens the turbo lag and adds a tad more power...

great deal there :fing34:

Sick car man... What did you end up spending if you don't mind me asking??? :popcorn:

I got the car for $4900 :D (86k miles). Timing belt was just changed, checking dealership record to see if the tensioner was also changed. New air filter, ordered iridium spark plugs, and a few other maintenance stuff.

Cleaned the maf sensors and throttle body this afternoon, everything has been in good shape.

Contemplating whether or not to switch to a 3" downpipe for the turbo, supposedly it lessens the turbo lag and adds a tad more power...

great deal there :fing34:

Thanks.

Got another video uploading :ohnoes9:

Dude I just seen the video! that window is done for! lol

Diggin' the grill flex ;) Moar woofa' pron!

dun dun dun

1080, and 720 :P

NICE!

heh thanks. I tried doing a hair trick today but it was too windy so you couldn't tell what was bass and what was wind. But her hair didn't fly up like crazy either :ughdunno:

Looks loud N' low. Love em' yet? :fing34:

I still say you need to show them moving ;)

Looks loud N' low. Love em' yet? :fing34:

I still say you need to show them moving ;)

Yeah I keep forgetting :P

I love how they sound, loud for sure, afraid to say I'm starting to get use to it, which makes me want to cry.

But I still need to do some tuning and and better electrical, so I know it still has some potential :P

:morepower1: *cough* DC alt *cough*

:morepower1: *cough* DC alt *cough*

It's in the works :P