edouble101

New Crescendo amps FTMFW!!!!!!!

Are these still on their pre-order pricing? I didn't catch it to see what the deadline was.

It was either last monday the 25th or Monday May 2nd (they extended it one more week and I know he said "Monday"), shoot them an email or call, (941) 257-4767, email: sales@crescendoaudio.com.

Looks like they do rated and then some! They will be a great seller!

That is some serious impedance rise on the testing.

Supposed to be more testing done with the 5500 soon. Hope these still ship out the 7th

Why is AC voltage dropping when nominal impedence is lowered but wattage increases?

crazy good numbers man... wish I could afford.. :morepower1:

:sleepwerd4: money's tight right now, I sure would like to have one of these though

An amp shouldnt go in protect because of a heavy clipped signal

Really ? That is pretty silly to say.

LOL.

I don't see the argument of having a good protect circuits is a bad thing, even in the lanes. Just because it goes into protect with you, doesn't mean its totally useless to everybody else.

Don't change what I'm implying or saying...

I do not own sundown monoblock amps, I was speaking on behalf of many users that own them that have all had the issue.

I was not involved with any of the installs so do not think I have anything to do with it.

Then why bring it up? :ughdunno:

these do seem very good for the price...i may be selling the old and ordering the new

these do seem very good for the price...i may be selling the old and ordering the new

I Was Going To Recommend One Of The BC2K's To You.

I'll Be Testing The BC3.5K In My Truck.

Hopefully They Release A New 4-Channel. If Not, I'll Get The Current And Sell It When The New One Comes Out.

Why is AC voltage dropping when nominal impedence is lowered but wattage increases?

Normal behavior.

When the impedance decreases, the amplifier's power supply cannot keep up with the demand for extra power (let's say impedance drops to half, power should double in theory if the amplifier section is supplied with the same voltage), so the output voltage of the power supply drops, in turn showing a drop in voltage output.

I Was Going To Recommend One Of The BC2K's To You.

I'll Be Testing The BC3.5K In My Truck.

Hopefully They Release A New 4-Channel. If Not, I'll Get The Current And Sell It When The New One Comes Out.

Could you post your results when your done testing? I'm thinking about picking one of these up in the near future.

vid done by a local guy.

just the one 3500 till the rest of the shipment comes in.

....Shittiest Camera Ever FTL. =/

Looks like the woofs were getting a good workout!

Thoughts and opinions on the Crescendo Amplifier?

Crescendo's should be arriving today as I was told, hopefully they get shipped out Monday =]

Crescendo's should be arriving today as I was told, hopefully they get shipped out Monday =]

Navid said rain delayed the shipment so arrival will be Monday. So Monday/Tuesday tracking numbers will be provided and sent out!

Navid said rain delayed the shipment so arrival will be Monday. So Monday/Tuesday tracking numbers will be provided and sent out!

Any idea if they come with a bass know *knob?

Edited by reelfish92

I like these! I am looking to sell my Punch 1000 and T 1000 and get on of these!!! I wuz lookin for a solid 2-3000RMS !!!

:morepower1:

I like these! I am looking to sell my Punch 1000 and T 1000 and get on of these!!! I wuz lookin for a solid 2-3000RMS !!!

:morepower1:

When are they going to be ready?!?!?!

They are supposed to be shipped out Monday May 9th and today if you preordered. But I don't know if they are first come first serve..

I went to their website and don't see them, where do I order?

I went to their website and don't see them, where do I order?

Call, although they are very busy, leave a message and be patient, they can do it over the phone, or send you an invoice over paypal.

i can't wait for mine :wub: