Aaron Clinton

Retirement of old friends

As I am so used to people and things failing me or letting me down, especially when I need them, I take special note of the few things that actually come through for me. Today I am retiring my lifting straps and old cell phone. Both served me well and were more then worth the money. So I say thank you trusty friends for your reliable service over these last few years.

:gayhaaay1:

gallery_3_2_68400.jpg

Those are some beat up straps Aaron. Whats going to replace the cell and straps?

J

Damnit boy, you got your moneys worth outta them straps didn't ya.

Valeo FTW. I replaced my straps for hooks long ago. They seem to do the job and last a lot longer.

Those are some beat up straps Aaron. Whats going to replace the cell and straps?

J

Thunderbolt and another pair of straps. :)

I'm the same as you. Once I find something that works, and doesn't let me down, I usually stick with em for a while.

I've been wearing the same hat for over 10 years. I can't seem to let it go. Its been with me through the good and the bad. And always stuck it out. Everybody says I need a new one but they don't understand.

I'm the same as you. Once I find something that works, and doesn't let me down, I usually stick with em for a while.

I've been wearing the same hat for over 10 years. I can't seem to let it go. Its been with me through the good and the bad. And always stuck it out. Everybody says I need a new one but they don't understand.

I got a set of leather clogs with a cork bottom like that. Had em for 12 years or more now. When home I wear them all the time. Damn near no tread left on em but they are COMFY as fuck.

J

You're not getting an iphone, like everybody does ?!!!

:peepwall:

Ooh, it's an Android ! Not bad !

:fing34:

Retiring the iPhone in the next few days also.

I'm feeling or retiring my Blackberry in the next few months and going with another smartphone.

I'm just brand loyal for the most part, and have had blackberry's for 5 years. Kinda hard to move on.

Plus, I don't know if I wanna lose my BBM. I rarely text, as most people I talk to are on BBM.

I'm just brand loyal for the most part, and have had blackberry's for 5 years. Kinda hard to move on.

I had a Blackberry Tour and switched to a Droid Incredible in the summer. I thought it'd be hard to switch too.

In fact, Android actually pushed me away from BB. I don't miss the lag or loading sign in the middle of the screen hahah. I don't miss the "dial-up" internet either :) My 1Ghz Snapdragon processor and 528(?) MB of RAM are really convenient.

I didnt use BBM though, so it'll obviously be a little different for you.

Wow ive never seen straps that worn! good job!

Wtf are those straps for?

sexy times??? lol :peepwall:

Weight lifting...

Helps keep a grip on heavy dumb bells or bars

I had a Blackberry Tour and switched to a Droid Incredible in the summer. I thought it'd be hard to switch too.

In fact, Android actually pushed me away from BB. I don't miss the lag or loading sign in the middle of the screen hahah. I don't miss the "dial-up" internet either :) My 1Ghz Snapdragon processor and 528(?) MB of RAM are really convenient.

Well, since OS6 my download speed tripled. Now that was a HUGE upgrade.

I've seen 200kb/s at times. Before I was lucky to peak at 70. Soo its like switching phones. Plus all the differences, I am gald it happened.

Not having tab browsing was really pushing me away. But now since I have that, I'm pretty happy. And all and all, very little lag. I can tell this version has a few glitches that causes slowness. But nothing major. My old OS5 whatever, never had any lagging or loading problems. So I am use to very little or none.

I have messed around on other Blackberry's and they was horribly slow. And that's one that thing drives me crazy. I get pissed in a mili second over slowness and lagging. So I couldn't deal with much of it. But so far no problems so I'm overall happy.

How many phones do you use? lol

sexy times??? lol :peepwall:

LMAO

dont think ive ever used straps though.

i should for deadlifting, but ehh

How many phones do you use? lol

Had two, this one and the iPhone. Now just one. :)

so new pics of the replacement items should be in order then! lol!

I'm feeling or retiring my Blackberry in the next few months and going with another smartphone.

Plus, I don't know if I wanna lose my BBM. I rarely text, as most people I talk to are on BBM.

FYI they have a BBM app on Android

Glad to hear. I vacillated between a BB, another WinMo device and an HTC Inspire. I went with the Inspire and am pleased thus far.