sefugi

Grasshopper's Hoe

Very clean....definitely my kind of style :fing34:

Thanks!!! Might would have preferred the port in the center of the subs myself, but the amp in the center will have a nice visual impact when the tailgate is opened.

Are the woofers wired up? How do those DCON's sound?

I am buying a winter vehicle, a two door Tahoe. I am going to concave wall it just for the hecks of it :) I am going to need lots of 15's or 12's :) Gotta finish the Hyundai first though.

I am buying a winter vehicle, a two door Tahoe. I am going to concave wall it just for the hecks of it :) I am going to need lots of 15's or 12's :) Gotta finish the Hyundai first though.

No progress on wiring yet. Was out of town this last week and Grasshopper and I were not able to get together on this project. Hopfully this week we can make something happen.

Lots of 15s or 12s??? Sounds like FUN!!!!

No progress on wiring yet. Was out of town this last week and Grasshopper and I were not able to get together on this project. Hopfully this week we can make something happen.

Next year's build.

Aren't you doing a walled Rodeo?

Turned out really nice Man.

Cant wait to hear your thoughts on the Dcons.

I have 2 of the MB Quart DSC amps and I have nothing but good things to say about em. Lots of clean power for the coin.

Mine have been trouble free for over two years. I think he will be pleased.

Next year's build.

Aren't you doing a walled Rodeo?

Come on next year!!!

Still debating on what to do...Also have a square-body Blazer. Blazer I can do with what I want, Rodeo, well it is such a nice vehicle I hate to wall it off to were it is not functional. Well functional as a everyday driver. Time will tell...

Turned out really nice Man.

Cant wait to hear your thoughts on the Dcons.

I have 2 of the MB Quart DSC amps and I have nothing but good things to say about em. Lots of clean power for the coin.

Mine have been trouble free for over two years. I think he will be pleased.

Thanks, yes I want to hear them as well. Happy with the results so far.

Got a Discus 4chan. myself but havn't hooked it up yet. For what he/she is wanting I think they will be happy with the amp choice.

Got a Discus 4chan. myself but havn't hooked it up yet.

Which one?

If it's the 4125 that thing is beast. 500w x 2 + mids = happy ending

I don't know why certain companies always discontinue the good shit.

Which one?

In stacks of stuff I have, beleive it to be the 4080?? Does that sound right?? I'd have to check...

Which one?

In stacks of stuff I have, beleive it to be the 4080?? Does that sound right?? I'd have to check...

Close but its the DSC480, SirLancelot has that one as well.

Which one?

Close but its the DSC480, SirLancelot has that one as well.

That's it!! Thanks for the correction!!

The wiring looks clean!! (as usual) The box came out SWEET!! keep the pic's a comin'. :captain:

The wiring looks clean!! (as usual) The box came out SWEET!! keep the pic's a comin'. :captain:

Thank you!! 1st time using a router, :ughdunno: Made the enclosure build more enjoyable. More pics as soon as Grasshopper and I can schedule some time.

a little thank you to sefugi for doing back to back projects for me, I have been working alot this summer and time off has been scarce. Thanks for letting me tie up your garage for the past 9 months or so. You really are the best!!!! A big round of applause for sefugi, this guy rocks!!! Next project has got to be for you, enough other peoples dreams time to tackle a project for you~~~Im sure it will be a show stopper;)

a little thank you to sefugi for doing back to back projects for me, I have been working alot this summer and time off has been scarce. Thanks for letting me tie up your garage for the past 9 months or so. You really are the best!!!! A big round of applause for sefugi, this guy rocks!!! Next project has got to be for you, enough other peoples dreams time to tackle a project for you~~~Im sure it will be a show stopper;)

:drink40:

Too bad Sefugi isn't my neighbor.

Too bad Sefugi isn't my neighbor.

There are a few houses for sale in the neighborhood, come on down!

Finally set the enclosure in the Tahoe, it fits!!

img4316fr.jpg

img4315du.jpg

Started to get the wiring ready for the run to the amp.

img4317g.jpg

Had to cut a pair of holes in the panel behind the seat for the wires to pass through. Put a ring of wire loom around the hole for protection.

img4318l.jpg

img4319gd.jpg

Cut out a couple of simple baffle rings for the front door mids.

img4322s.jpg

img4321m.jpg

While Grasshopper was getting the doors put together and the seats installed I started on the amp wiring.

img4323fs.jpg

More to do, but that's it for now.

Damn that looks great!

It's getting there! :eek5wavey:

Those DCONS are damn impressive for the price!

Yeah, that first shot of the box in the back looks GREAT!

Waiting for more :D

Yeah, that first shot of the box in the back looks GREAT!

Waiting for more :D

Thanks!! Yep, that's why Grasshopper wanted the amp in the middle.

Worked out well placing the amp and subs like that. Did you ever think to have the port fire above the amp?

Worked out well placing the amp and subs like that. Did you ever think to have the port fire above the amp?

Why yes, yes I did...but 36" of port is a lot of length to work with. Could have made it work but took the lazy route. :peepwall:

Why yes, yes I did...but 36" of port is a lot of length to work with. Could have made it work but took the lazy route. :peepwall:

:turkey: I won't tell anyone.