Elrey7698

Got kicked out of smd :,(

So for some stupid reason i got booted from the smd forum...those pucking mods think that they are gods...specially LTSMOKE...oh well still have all u guys

Man they were mad cuz i said that finding tupacs killer was a waste pf time because he brought it on himself...and that they should focus on jam master jays killer cuz he was a true victim

Lol wow really?

Yup...they are mad cuz i reported one of the mods and he got in trouble...fuck it u know?...plus they look at u like u have aids if u dont use DC,AA,ROCKFORD....

WOW bro ... thats not good to hear ... Way it goes I guess ... :drink40:

Wow can we say immature? This is one of the many reasons why I don't even have an account on that forum.

You're better off.

You're better off.

Lolz.

You're better off.

Agreed. That site is a joke

I don't like their mods, but they have some big builds to show.

Each forum has its favourite brands, but DC rules on sm dee ! If you don't have DC you're not good !

If I need an info, I will always ask SSA and I know I will have the right answers, but SMD is good for the build logs only.

You're better off

here at SSA!!!!

Man they were mad cuz i said that finding tupacs killer was a waste pf time because he brought it on himself...and that they should focus on jam master jays killer cuz he was a true victim

damn wtf man, lol.

I think it's probably more likely they got rid of you cos you reported one of their mods for whatever reason.

anyway, i wouldn't be so upset over being banned from some forum, or any social networking site for that mater. I'd be worried if i started feeling down from not being "appreciated" on such sites, cos thats when you know you haven't got much of a real life. (not saying you don't have a real life btw) im just sayin.

This is one heck of a forum to call home. :)

Can't argue with that. Ssa has some really great members

Can't argue with that. Ssa has some really great members

Thanks...that's so sweet of you to say... You're a sweetheart luker... :peepwall:

And I saw that anger in LTsmoke when you said that... lol... good times... :suicide-santa:

Banned because of such a petty thing like that? Wow forget S*D!

Lol these comments are funny.

Haters unite.. :peepwall:

Looks like everyone starts bashing SMD because the person that got "kicked"(i'll continue on this a bit later) is butthurt and says the wrong reason.

He got "kicked" becasause he didn't listen to the mods. A mod called LT. Smoke said to stop these kind of comments and if those kind of comments will occur repurcussions(sp?) will follow.

So guess what Elrey did.. indeed he posten the same kind of comment which the mod said not to post. He ignored the mod.

And it's probably not the first time he ignores mods, or else they wouldn't do it.

He got kicked,not banned. It probably for a few days and then it's over. Be a man and just do something else in meanwhile, don't go on other forums talking bad about WHOLE SMD.

(to the person that said if you don't have DC you are not good, well today it's DC tommorow it's something else. But the people who say DC FTW or other brands like that are most of the time kids that don't know anything. All sites have these kind of people.)

So 98GMC, he didn't get banned. And that wasn't the reason. The reason was not listening to mods when they warn people and go against them. Mods are like cops, go against them and you get punished. You have mods who are strict, and mods who are less strict. Sometimes they have a bad day and can come over like a a***at because they are just people and we don't know their story.)

Edited by kirill007

Looks like everyone starts bashing SMD because the person that got "kicked"(i'll continue on this a bit later) is butthurt and says the wrong reason.

He got "kicked" becasause he didn't listen to the mods. A mod called LT. Smoke said to stop these kind of comments and if those kind of comments will occur repurcussions(sp?) will follow.

So guess what Elrey did.. indeed he posten the same kind of comment which the mod said not to post. He ignored the mod.

And it's probably not the first time he ignores mods, or else they wouldn't do it.

He got kicked,not banned. It probably for a few days and then it's over. Be a man and just do something else in meanwhile, don't go on other forums talking bad about WHOLE SMD.

(to the person that said if you don't have DC you are not good, well today it's DC tommorow it's something else. But the people who say DC FTW or other brands like that are most of the time kids that don't know anything. All sites have these kind of people.)

So 98GMC, he didn't get banned. And that wasn't the reason. The reason was not listening to mods when they warn people and go against them. Mods are like cops, go against them and you get punished. You have mods who are strict, and mods who are less strict. Sometimes they have a bad day and can come over like a a***at because they are just people and we don't know their story.)

Trust me im out for good...he even sent me a fucked up email talking trash....oh well u know? Plus ive been looking around tbis forum and its nice...also i have all the connections that count so who needs them...

Now, if you would be so kind to tell us why didn't the mod like the comment? Was it against the rules? Is it a forum moderated on personal emotions?

I havent been here very long, and i dont have much experience in car audio, but man did i learn alot from this forum. I even feel comfortable enough to maybe do a build log on my next box, even though itll probably turn out like shit Lolz :noob:

I personally have been welcomed kindly on SMD... Yes there is misinformation but that happens here too as I've seen the corrections in the past... People there seem friendly until you make the mistake of crossing a MOD it seems... I don't know personally so I'll stop at that.. And I have seen the DC love but I've been part of many threads where they don't even think to mention it because DC wasn't in that level/category of discussion...

Fuck that forum