Sign in to follow this  
Trap1Forty1

3 21dp's in a tahoe

:WELCOME: One hell of a first post!!

Sceptical about were you are planning on putting those batteries. :puzzled:

Sweet! Yea I wana see what you do with the batts.

Sweet! Yea I wana see what you do with the batts.

i just ran them on there sides in the middles console

You going to cover them with wood or just leave as is

You going to cover them with wood or just leave as is

imma cover them with a middle console made with a bunch of mids and highs

Edited by Trap1Forty1

insane setup bro.... clean it up...lol :peepwall:

you have a HO alternator or not yet???

insane setup bro.... clean it up...lol :peepwall:

you have a HO alternator or not yet???

yeah i got 2 lol yeah im working on cleaning it up lmao

Whats going on every body let me start out by saying this is my first post on hear so imma make it short and sweet i have 3 new motor dp 21's on 3 sundown 2500saz in a none wall setup lets get to the pics

Welcome to SSA !!! :drink40:

This is a first for me ... :fing34:

2gxmbtd.jpg

10d8dax.jpg

Looks brutal, moving alot of air around that cabin. Good shit :drink40:

Very nice man, seems to be pretty loud. I know its been said, but definitely need to do something with the batts, and not just for cosmetics, but for safety, if you are driving around and something happens, you dont want some 70+lb missiles coming at your or your passengers heads. But anyways i am sure you are in just the very first stages and will make it look proper real soon!!

Yes, I hope that batts are secure there.

Very nice man, seems to be pretty loud. I know its been said, but definitely need to do something with the batts, and not just for cosmetics, but for safety, if you are driving around and something happens, you dont want some 70+lb missiles coming at your or your passengers heads. But anyways i am sure you are in just the very first stages and will make it look proper real soon!!

Oo yeah I kno but believe me I'm not going to have any problems wit the batts being there Ive worked around batts for some time now agms don't just blow up like a explosion covering them will be good enough

Welcome .... :drink40:

Incriminator Audio DP-21" ftmfw!

Oo yeah I kno but believe me I'm not going to have any problems wit the batts being there Ive worked around batts for some time now agms don't just blow up like a explosion covering them will be good enough

I think he meant "missile" as in they could fly around the cabin in the event of a wreck or roll over, that's a ton of weight in those batts. Otherwise, :WELCOME: to the forum and holy crap that's got to be insane to sit in. I second the "Hell of a first post" comment, LOL.

Why is their no white girl in your video???? Where all the white bish's at!!!!!!!

Edited by Dictator

Why is their no white girl in your video???? Where all the white bish's at!!!!!!!

:lol2:

holy shit i cant believe u said that lol way to funny i like this forum already

I think he meant "missile" as in they could fly around the cabin in the event of a wreck or roll over, that's a ton of weight in those batts. Otherwise, :WELCOME: to the forum and holy crap that's got to be insane to sit in. I second the "Hell of a first post" comment, LOL.

in that case the batts are held down u can flip my truck up side down and batts will still be right there lol i would be more worried about the monster ass box in the back coming forward but thankz for all the advise shit maybe yall can help me with the design of a pretty neat battery box cover with cup holders lol