stevemead08

SSA's Evil SS Camaro. 4 Evil 15s and 2 DC 7.5ks

sounds pretty stout as is! go run it down the track with the interior out!

i know a couple of guys with f-body's that are just plain nasty

one has a 408 and is going to do a 4l80 swap, 12 bolt, cage, and a 200 shot of spray on it

one has a 408 and is going to do a 4l80 swap, 12 bolt, cage, and a 200 shot of spray on it

Ive thought about it. i know there is a track by baytown or something. im not from here and havent fad a fast enough car since ive lived here.

Ive thought about it. i know there is a track by baytown or something. im not from here and havent fad a fast enough car since ive lived here.

yeah, theres hmp with the 1/8th and rpr (was hrp) that is the 1/4

IM THE FASTEST OF THEM ALL!!!

where is the 1/4 mile track at? i need tires first. i know i need about a 1.6 60 ft time to hit a 12.8 or so. atleast my last ls1 camaro did.

marrion race way.. infact there will be a SPL x2 event there in November if im not mistaken

be there or be square i got a trophy there 2 years ago CHIKOWW

I have a z28 and weight has always been a concern not so much from the speed standpoint but rather looking at the springs and stuff. Are you going to do anything to help out with the weight?

where is the 1/4 mile track at? i need tires first. i know i need about a 1.6 60 ft time to hit a 12.8 or so. atleast my last ls1 camaro did.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=royal+purple+raceway&hl=en&ll=29.790228,-94.879775&spn=0.019553,0.042272&safe=off&t=h&z=15&vpsrc=6

thanks man. i imagine they have friday/saturday night races?

I have a z28 and weight has always been a concern not so much from the speed standpoint but rather looking at the springs and stuff. Are you going to do anything to help out with the weight?

right now it has eibach lowering springs and blown shocks.

ill be replacing the shocks and probably adding spacers in the springs. to help take the load. should hook up nice at the track when its all done.

marrion race way.. infact there will be a SPL x2 event there in November if im not mistaken

lol. thats a long tow ride home if i break something...and i usually do.

lol. thats a long tow ride home if i break something...and i usually do.

so-dumb.gif

you have to come.. its a 2x event... and ill be there,. AND thats the weekend i will be celebrating my birthday im geting old G!

Nice find on the ride man. Those cars got balls stock. Very interested in this build. You always do top notch work and are willing to lend advice to others. Thanks for the help you've given me and good luck with the new build. Tuned in.

That will be insane when done!! I wouldnt even bother taking it to the track after the install. If you do hook you will probabaly grenade the rear end and it wont run a decent time after the install anyway more than likely.

Cant wait to see how the system turns out, it will def be sweet!

That will be insane when done!! I wouldnt even bother taking it to the track after the install. If you do hook you will probabaly grenade the rear end and it wont run a decent time after the install anyway more than likely. Cant wait to see how the system turns out, it will def be sweet!

Thats where you would be wrong. stay tuned.

Damn, this is worse then when Shizzzon starts a build log, bunch of talk.

Steve your gonna need two threads: thread a about the build log, then thread b of just pictures and progress. :D

Maybe I'm being a little anal lol.

Steve your gonna need two threads: thread a about the build log, then thread b of just pictures and progress. :D

But im actually building a wall... lol

haha. maybe ill have aaron or mark clean it up. who knows.

Wait, what?

But im actually building a wall... lol

haha. maybe ill have aaron or mark clean it up. who knows.

Haha true.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=royal+purple+raceway&hl=en&ll=29.790228,-94.879775&spn=0.019553,0.042272&safe=off&t=h&z=15&vpsrc=6

thanks man. i imagine they have friday/saturday night races?

yes sir! i want to say its like $20 to run all night and $10 to spectate.

Helped a buddy Work on the brakes on one of these yesterday. The brakes sucked ass coming off yesterday.

Good luck with the build and I think you can make it faster with ease if you do it step by step and don't rush or cut corners.

J

Well the box it starting to take shape and it not looking good to be able to get my full 18 cubes to run all 3 18s.

Well the box it starting to take shape and it not looking good to be able to get my full 18 cubes to run all 3 18s.

4 15's it is, then! :P