Sign in to follow this  
Bob345

hilarious vid 170+db

Hahaha lmao! You can even see the amp when the door falls off that its running small ass power cable XD

Good find man!

The makers of that video should be shot.

:roflmao: Thanks, I needed that before bed.

Rofl. I was like.. for real? you have got to be kidding me lol. That made me laugh a lot though haha

ok this makes me question speed channel and history edu discovery science amd any other channel out there that is backed by "professionals"!

ok this makes me question speed channel and history edu discovery science amd any other channel out there that is backed by "professionals"!

Well when Discovery Channel did an experiment like this on Mythbusters, an actual Termlab was used by a competition judge (forgot what soundoff organization)... Maybe this was made just for laughs?

Well when Discovery Channel did an experiment like this on Mythbusters, an actual Termlab was used by a competition judge (forgot what soundoff organization)... Maybe this was made just for laughs?

if I remember I'm pretty sure it was db drag race

god i hope so!

Haha WTF! Me too.

Edited by ricksi30

lol I love how the doors fall off.

someone unscrewed everything in the truck first... WTF!!!

lmao

i70 at the coil

Well shit I'mma go see them. 170 db off 4 orion HCCA's and in a mediocore box? Fuckin A I could win world's with that setup!!!!

:suicide-santa: :suicide-santa: :suicide-santa:

And the guy on that mythbusters is Wayne Harris, president of DBDrag, and the 'owner' of the TermLab system.

J

from the makers of............xzibit-picard-facepalm.gif

Bigjon your doors don't fall off? The guy at bestbuy said that.....lololol nvm couldn't even finish it.

This shit is retarded

Bigjon your doors don't fall off?

i didnt want to tell anyone because i was embarrassed but turns out its perfectly normal !!!

but for real.. i did destroy alot of shit on my black towncar i went thru a pair of pair lights, my fuel vapor system BROKE off, countless other things.. and im on track to fucking up the new town car aswell.. already a few things broken

Of course the video is for shits and giggles but seriously how many vehicles that do 170 dbs or better are heavily reinforced or modified to an extent where they are not your normal stock daily drivers. :peepwall: Even people who are at high 150's to 160's have major problems with structural failure that gets worse over time.

it was on the speed channel.. i dont think they were playing.

Very funny but a major fail! I want to know what meter they used to measure that so called 170db.

well, i can tell you this-

if the meter was reading around 90db with ease then to 170, it has to be an off the shelf meter like a broadband rta with loose accuracy.

There has never in the history of car audio been a setup capable of breaking a 170 with a street box, lol....

Not only that, but stock?

No concrete.. no sealing of the doors(they wouldn't fall off for sure!)....

pssh. This is how you tell if your system is loud.