total mayhem

its PUUURRRRRTTTTTYYY huh?!?

Just showing a SMALL piece of whats gonna go into the new build. Thanks Scott And Brian!

IMAG1171.jpg

IMAG1173.jpg

IMAG1172.jpg

Mayhem ?

Yum!!!

Mayhem with a Ti basket, nice :)

you guys got it....its a Mayhem/SMD hybrid woofer. The best things from both woofers put together to make a beast. Thanks fellas :drink40:

Looks like a mayhem with the TI basket.. i may be wrong.

you guys got it....its a Mayhem/SMD hybrid woofer. The best things from both woofers put together to make a beast. Thanks fellas :drink40:

hmmm best of both worlds............makes me a little JELLY! but on the other hand ZCONS FTW!!!! but cant wait to see ur vids that bad lad looks so sexay!

It's not a Mayhem/SMD hybrid...just a Ti basket instead of a 12 spoke frame.

Looks like a mayhem with the TI basket.. i may be wrong.

It's not a Mayhem/SMD hybrid...just a Ti basket instead of a 12 spoke frame.

:peepwall:

trust me, its more than just the basket......i'll let Scott chime in though. No it doesnt have the superguass or a 4 inch coil but thats about it. If its based on that then ok :) either way, I cant wait to get it powered up. If the bastards hadnt stolen everything out of my truck id have vids already....oh well COMING SOON!!!

Edited by total mayhem

Damm...just got four mayhems...by the looks I want these..can't wait here what these are about

Obviously if you have it, its no big secret.

So why hold out and not say anything?

But from what I can see, looks like the coil is longer than a normal Mayhem. But that could be just the pictures.

No big secret at all.......coil is a little longer 2 extra spacers extra spiders and so on...sub has a literal inch and a half more travel due to increased xmax and a few other things. No, it is not an SMD, I used to own a pair for those who know, and I started off with the traditional mayhems. In short I asked Scott to make me a Mayhem with every single thing from the SMD that could be added to the Mayhem and he did just that for me. Just posted cuz I wanted to share. If I've created a fuss, my apologies. At any rate, I can't wait to get the rest and start rebuilding!!

No big secret at all.......coil is a little longer 2 extra spacers extra spiders and so on...sub has a literal inch and a half more travel due to increased xmax and a few other things. No, it is not an SMD, I used to own a pair for those who know, and I started off with the traditional mayhems. In short I asked Scott to make me a Mayhem with every single thing from the SMD that could be added to the Mayhem and he did just that for me. Just posted cuz I wanted to share. If I've created a fuss, my apologies. At any rate, I can't wait to get the rest and start rebuilding!!

The former is longer..not the wire.

It does not have another inch and a half of more excursion...

It's a Mayhem with the SMD style basket and spider reduction ring to use 8" spiders. It does have better rock ratio and cone control though due to the added depth :)

Edited by NDMstang65

Wow that woofer looks amazing and im sure it will perform amazing as well! Sounds like a low end monster with great precision! :dancing:

The former is longer..not the wire.

It does not have another inch and a half of more excursion...

It's a Mayhem with the SMD style basket and spider reduction ring to use 8" spiders. It does have better rock ratio and cone control though due to the added depth :)

This is what I assumed in the beginning.

the sub looks awesome!!!!! ...

Very nice looking sub man Im ready for vids