Swift's 2 18in FI SP4s in 07 F250 HD

Great looking truck, title edited.

Thanks

Finished photos and a small video

LS2.jpg

LS1.jpg

LS.jpg

LS3.jpg

looks amazing!!! love the finish of the box... looks plush... explain pls?

looks amazing!!! love the finish of the box... looks plush... explain pls?

Thanks I am happy with it!

Its 1/4in mdf, covered in thick foam that I get from one of my customers and the vinyl is cheap stuff at Hobby Lobby that is glued on the stapled on the back. If done correctly it gives a nice leather look and with padding looks expensive. (Its actually 7.00 per yard, LOL)

The finish on the box is wonderful ! Nice work.

Your install is soooo clean.

With matching amps, it would be nicer, but ...don't mind. You ca be pride of your system. Hope you like how it sounds.

Damm it makes me wanna run Fi again. Box/sub combo looks really clean.

The finish on the box is wonderful ! Nice work.

Your install is soooo clean.

With matching amps, it would be nicer, but ...don't mind. You ca be pride of your system. Hope you like how it sounds.

Thank you!

Yes a black DC 5K or Sundown 3500-4500 would match much better. They seem like I could give them more power too, I have a 250amp fuse at the battery and it hasnt popped, would take about 3300 watts to pop it. Thats with a 3k and a 600 watt amp, so Im not sure which amp is leaving power on the table.

Sounds incredible though and is definitely a low end beast

Wow, it sure does look awesome!

lol, so just take that video, and x3 it to imagine what it looks like in person.

Looks great swift!

Thanks for the tip about the vinyl, I went to hobby lobby today and bought some. I needed something for the bottom half of my doors and it will work great. It was even on sale :)

As much as I love the Q's and were amazed how loud, low and clean they sound I sold them and the Crunch amp.

Curiosity killed me so I just ordered two fully loaded SP4 18's.slayer.gif I am also redoing the whole front setup and maybe doing full door panels, either 2 sets of components or some Pro audio gear will go in. My alt is being sent back to Mechman for an issue. I just need to pick out a amp. Probably will end up with a BC5500 unless a DD M4 pops up. Also gonna build a leather console that hold my Ipad.

Edited by swift

So many goodies to come man! Hell yes, can't wait!

Just ordered some Crescendo FT1 tweeters and a set of PWX 8in mids for the doors. They are on back order but the subs will take awhile anyway.

Ok, some updates, changes..

SP4 18's..................................on the way

Crescendo BC5500.................on the way

Crescendo PWX 8's and FT1's....one the way

Mechman 270 alt, fixed and back and installed............awesome customer service 2 day turn around (thanks)

Both XS D3400's here and being installed now (two redtops under hood)

Doing a total of 3 runs of 1/0 to rear batteries, 2 from Redtop up front and 1 from alt.

Gonna be doing door panels of some sort, I should have front stage done and playing by the time subs come I hope.

If I trade my Sundown amp for a D3100 I will add another to rear and move 3400's under hood.

Pics will come soon. I think over 150's on music are possible. This shit is gonna slap either way:)

Edited by swift

tuned in for pics !! :popcorn:

Looking forward to pics of this beast amp. Should be arriving today.

Thanks for the fast shipping and good deal!

I will get some install pics up soon maybe this weekend

Truck went in for some repairs. Kept overheating, that's bad for the 6.0 diesel. This could be a very costly repair depending on the outcome. Truck will be gone for a week or two and likely 3-7k in repairs depending.... But I will make sure it's bulletproof

That sucks. But all my gear will be here when I get it back, lol

Damn swift, thats bad news, fuck bro.

Once you get your truck repaired this install is going to be nuts!

Sorry to hear the bad news bro :(

Yeah it sucks.

More than likely will need ARP head studs, head gaskests, EGR delete and oil cooler rebuilt. They have to take the cab off the truck to do those so I will have to take one of my guys up there to remove the box and false floor. This normally is in the 3-5k range. I just pray the heads arent warped at this time. Is so I can chalk up another 3k. Not to mention if I go ahead and do injectors, they are 300.00 each I would need 8 of them :(.

If all of this needs done I will do it right and probably go ahead and do a 4in full exhaust, upgraded injectors and turn the boost up......ak2.gif

Or I could just fix just whats needed and trade it on a car for my wife and put all my audio gear in my Escalade and drive it daily.

Man that sucks, thats a beautiful truck and deff worth fixing, I feel your concern, I had a caddy northstar warp on me in the middle of a build and that stopped me dead in my tracks, had to ditch It.

mememe.jpg

imagejpeg_2_11-1.jpg

:TMNT:

Edited by Sencheezy

Those new PWX mids look a million times better than the older MP model, let me know how you like them. Im enjoying my FT1 tweeters especially the space I gained by swapping out my XST2s. Sorry to hear bout to the truck, hopefully you will get it squared away.