Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

The jitter is because of the strychnine. It keeps you awake, and is a key chemical in most blotters and cubes. Micro dots have no strychnine in it, you can sleep on dots. I love bomb, but it is a frame of mind drug, and I am not sure that I am in the right state of mind anymore, but DMT has my interest piqued. The girl who is hooking me up has a lot of baggage (her son ODed a year ago), but she is able to enjoy it, where bomb was negative for her a few months ago. Her description of it sound awesome. Her whole body disappeared and only her mind was left. Everything was like an Alex Grey painting, and she tried to smoke a bowl. She said her fingers were miles long, but not attached to her body. The bowl liquified and dripped into her mouth from miles away. She couldn't light it because the flame kept dancing into forever, but never to her bowl. The flame sang to her, and told her what the afterlife was. She said everything had so many dimensions that everything became beyond clear. Depths were deeper, widths were wider, heights were taller, and even solid objects displayed every atom they were constructed of. Sounds smelled and had flavors, Flavors smelled and were something she could see... all her senses were shared, and yet separate. She told me the colors and geometric shapes just kept exploding from nothing, and became everything, then stopped existing. It sounds reminiscent of the peyote I took in the desert, but instead of days it was just minutes.

Sounds awesome.

Strychnine sucks. Liquid wink.png

Surprised there isn't more talk of mescaline as well generally as it doesn't have many of the mind overthinking effects of paper.

I can't find a plan with data for 4 lines that won't cost $300 per month (including the cost of basically financing the phones) or require you to pay $2500 up front for the phones.

It's ridiculous. I can't believe people are actually signing up for these plans. Almost $4k a year for fucking cell phones. Fuck that and fuck the cell carriers.

I just saw a commercial the other day for 4 lines with phones for $160/month or $120/month.
Yeah, and it's a bunch of bullshit.

The only way to get the plan for $160 per month is to pay full retail for the phone (ie $600 for a Samsung or $650 for an iPhone...each), bring your own smartphone (which I don't have) or "finance" the phone over 2yrs at $30 per month per phone (which is an extra $120 per month for 4 phones).

They'll sell you the phone for cheaper (ie $100 for an IPhone), but then your monthly bill is $260 instead of $160 (plus all of their bullshit fees and taxes in either instance).

AT&T? 4 lines for $160, great phones for under $100. Gonna snag and HTC One M8 this weekend.
HTC One M8 is retail $640. So to get the plan for $160 I either have to pay $640 for that phone or pay $32 per month for the phone. For 4 lines that's an extra $128 per month.

So I could pay $2560 up front and get four HTC one's and a monthly bill of $160 ($100 for 10gb shared data + $15 per lone access charge), pay a monthly bill of $268 (not $160) plus taxes/fees and nothing up front, or pay a monthly bill of $260 ($100 for 10gb shared data + 4 line access charge@ $40 per line) plus taxes/fees and $400 up front for 4 HTC One M8's.

Like I said, those ads are bullshit lies unless you already own a smartphone, which I don't. Hell, I have never in my life paid for a phone. I always just went with whatever they were giving away free.

Get a 2 year contract, 4 phones for $99 a pop, and $160 a month. Been with AT&T forever, and they have been great to me. Our plan comes to $183 a month, with all plan costs, fees, and taxes. Not sure how you come up with $400 a month.

See my post above, read it in detail. Everything is there. The plan is only $160 a month if you pay full retail price for the phones, which are ALL $400 or more. If I want to only pay $100 per phone, then I have to pay $260 per month for my bill. If I don't want to pay full retail price per phone up front, then I have to pay $30 per month per phone in addition to my bill. I've been through this with every carrier. Either pay full retail for the phone or pay close to $300 for the plan including taxes/surcharges.

It appears late last year and/or early this year they all went through and jacked their rates and fucked up their plans to make it confusing as hell.

Basically, you can't get all of those great deals they advertise at the same time. You can only get the $160 plan if you pay full retail price (not the advertised $100 but full boat retail or $650 for an iPhone, etc), or pay $100 for the phone and have an outrageous monthly phone bill.

Mescaline didn't do much for me. It clarified what I saw, but didn't do much else. It also had a nasty hangover. It wasn't worth the hangover, IMO.

And I love the jacked feel of strychnine.

I can't find a plan with data for 4 lines that won't cost $300 per month (including the cost of basically financing the phones) or require you to pay $2500 up front for the phones.

It's ridiculous. I can't believe people are actually signing up for these plans. Almost $4k a year for fucking cell phones. Fuck that and fuck the cell carriers.

I just saw a commercial the other day for 4 lines with phones for $160/month or $120/month.
Yeah, and it's a bunch of bullshit.

The only way to get the plan for $160 per month is to pay full retail for the phone (ie $600 for a Samsung or $650 for an iPhone...each), bring your own smartphone (which I don't have) or "finance" the phone over 2yrs at $30 per month per phone (which is an extra $120 per month for 4 phones).

They'll sell you the phone for cheaper (ie $100 for an IPhone), but then your monthly bill is $260 instead of $160 (plus all of their bullshit fees and taxes in either instance).

AT&T? 4 lines for $160, great phones for under $100. Gonna snag and HTC One M8 this weekend.
HTC One M8 is retail $640. So to get the plan for $160 I either have to pay $640 for that phone or pay $32 per month for the phone. For 4 lines that's an extra $128 per month.

So I could pay $2560 up front and get four HTC one's and a monthly bill of $160 ($100 for 10gb shared data + $15 per lone access charge), pay a monthly bill of $268 (not $160) plus taxes/fees and nothing up front, or pay a monthly bill of $260 ($100 for 10gb shared data + 4 line access charge@ $40 per line) plus taxes/fees and $400 up front for 4 HTC One M8's.

Like I said, those ads are bullshit lies unless you already own a smartphone, which I don't. Hell, I have never in my life paid for a phone. I always just went with whatever they were giving away free.

Get a 2 year contract, 4 phones for $99 a pop, and $160 a month. Been with AT&T forever, and they have been great to me. Our plan comes to $183 a month, with all plan costs, fees, and taxes. Not sure how you come up with $400 a month.

See my post above, read it in detail. Everything is there. The plan is only $160 a month if you pay full retail price for the phones, which are ALL $400 or more. If I want to only pay $100 per phone, then I have to pay $260 per month for my bill. If I don't want to pay full retail price per phone up front, then I have to pay $30 per month per phone in addition to my bill. I've been through this with every carrier. Either pay full retail for the phone or pay close to $300 for the plan including taxes/surcharges.

It appears late last year and/or early this year they all went through and jacked their rates and fucked up their plans to make it confusing as hell.

Basically, you can't get all of those great deals they advertise at the same time. You can only get the $160 plan if you pay full retail price (not the advertised $100 but full boat retail or $650 for an iPhone, etc), or pay $100 for the phone and have an outrageous monthly phone bill.

I read it, I also got the same package for what I described in my post, less my phone. I got 3 new phones for the discounted rate.

When? Because that is definitely not their current plan offerings.

DMT sounds amazing.

Acid sounds amazing too.

I haven't tried much.

Is there a reliable site for purchasing smartphones at less than full retail that the carriers charge?

Craiglist but gotta make sure the phone isn't stolen.

I played around with verizon's shit. $260/month for 10gb shared data and each phone is at the 2yr contract price. so $100 for the htc one m8 for example (some are free). You could drop the data allowance down a bit as well. 

i'M sure you've already done this but i wanted to see if its worth changing my plan around. There are 3 of us with smart phones on our plan (~$210/month). Verizon is the only 4g network around here. And the 3g isn't great, i've had trouble streaming pandora on my previous non-3g phone. 

Edited by lithium

I was checking my brother's data usage. 0.003 gb over the 2gb limit with 3 days left before the cycle ends. $10 overage fee. 

Verizon has been decent to me. A bit of bitching and they cut the bill damn near in half.

J

*didn't read other posts*

My wife just got the HTC M8 and a Verizon plan. On my bro's family plan though. Now 5 of them with smartphones. $54/mo including the built in payments on the phone. I think they share 4gb of data which with wireless is actually a shit ton.

Need a respirator for fiber glassing. Any recommendations? 

Sitting in my hotel room trying to get a shot of the view. Golden hour is going too slow. smile.png Number of ships in the harbor is amazing

reguardless who you go with always call and see what they can offer you and if you don't like that go higher. It works because they want your money.

Sitting in my hotel room trying to get a shot of the view. Golden hour is going too slow. smile.png Number of ships in the harbor is amazing

Sucks shooting through the glass sometimes.

mornin

been with Verizon a while for cell, overall pretty satisfied. down here I get better coverage than other carriers compared to friends/family that have others. I've got two unlimited everything lines @150/month each (grandfathered in from unlimited data days for $30/month)  we used to just keep like +/- 400 minutes and texts and bills were under 100/month each but little woman kept blasting past limits every other month so bumped up a little 1000min/texts  and it was only another couple bux to go unlimited everything so we jus did it and never have to worry about getting a $600 phone bill again.

I couldn't really see paying less for unlimited talk/text but had a cap on data for "less" money

for the 30/month unlimited data I could only get 2gb capped, either way it worked out the same we each use 4-5gb a month, kid streams shows movies games while on vacation, when we first moved I wifi hotspot about 60gb fpr a month till cable was hooked up

Just bought my current sprint smart phone off of Amazon used for 30$. Kyocera torque, it's a rugged phone, works great but at the 30$ range I was willing to take a chance. Had to figure out how to put it back in English rather than Spanish but that was easy.

The jitter is because of the strychnine. It keeps you awake, and is a key chemical in most blotters and cubes. Micro dots have no strychnine in it, you can sleep on dots. I love bomb, but it is a frame of mind drug, and I am not sure that I am in the right state of mind anymore, but DMT has my interest piqued. The girl who is hooking me up has a lot of baggage (her son ODed a year ago), but she is able to enjoy it, where bomb was negative for her a few months ago. Her description of it sound awesome. Her whole body disappeared and only her mind was left. Everything was like an Alex Grey painting, and she tried to smoke a bowl. She said her fingers were miles long, but not attached to her body. The bowl liquified and dripped into her mouth from miles away. She couldn't light it because the flame kept dancing into forever, but never to her bowl. The flame sang to her, and told her what the afterlife was. She said everything had so many dimensions that everything became beyond clear. Depths were deeper, widths were wider, heights were taller, and even solid objects displayed every atom they were constructed of. Sounds smelled and had flavors, Flavors smelled and were something she could see... all her senses were shared, and yet separate. She told me the colors and geometric shapes just kept exploding from nothing, and became everything, then stopped existing. It sounds reminiscent of the peyote I took in the desert, but instead of days it was just minutes.

Sounds awesome.

That would drive me fucking nuts.

Sucks shooting through the glass sometimes.
51st floor balcony ftmfw smile.png

AC works like SHIT in my room. Tech is here looking at it...