Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

3 minutes ago, dem beats said:

Truck looks good Neal!

I'm actually jelly!!!

Thanks Matt, it is the wife's. The will have the wheels run off of it but Monday.

4 hours ago, Penguin4x4 said:

http://i.imgur.com/x3HLjCl.gif

Why such a little knife?  I do the same, probably even a bit faster with a 10" knife.  Using that little thing I'd cut myself, lol

1 hour ago, nem said:

Thanks Matt, it is the wife's. The will have the wheels run off of it but Monday.

WHere are the burn out vids?

How do I find an upholstery shop that can cover my dash and some other shit in my car in leather/pleather?

I also REALLY want a new steering wheel...but need some of the controls.  Bonus would be paddles.  I would imagine that some of the GM units could be made to work in this regard, but have no idea how to determine if bolt pattern and wiring are compatible in what way.

The only switches that talk to the CAN that matter atm are the cruise control ones.  The other I grab resistively in a Joyconn.  My guess is they are all resistive and even the cruise could be simulated with relays/resistors if they don't match on other GM's.  Knowing what they are or figuring out how to get what I need would be great.  

Also, can junkyards sell used air bags?  Only reason I ask isn't because I want one, but because the steering wheel would be a lot cheaper without it...

The paddles don't have to talk, I'd wire them direct to the 6L80.  WOuld love a quicker response on the tap shifting.

A sad reality for the snowmobiling season.  Shopping in Birks today doesn't bode well.

Off to Boston Monday, Indy Tue-Wed and then up North here on Friday.  I sure HOPE I get to ride again.  My BIL just bought a 2016 Poo Axys and I'd like to ride it while up North!

2 hours ago, ///M5 said:

WHere are the burn out vids?

I work this weekend, I will have to ask the kids to video her. ;)

On 2/27/2016 at 11:16 AM, nem said:

Little side by side shot. There are a couple upgrades in store for the new one. TRD wheels, TRD front grill, and custom led accents for the fog lights. Ordering the TRD parts from another dealer was way cheaper than ordering with the 4runner.

IMAG0383.jpg

IMAG0382.jpg

Looks great Neal!

3 hours ago, sandt38 said:

Looks great Neal!

Thanks Seth. 

Had I known about PR a few weeks ago I could have gotten with some people I know who do wrestling down there twice a month. They could make some great reccomendations.

As for vehicles, I too am debating going away from the pick up again. I want an SUV again.  Room to rest before a show and stretch my legs (cargo area with the seats dropped) is becoming important again. 

J

Great truck Neal!!!

J

As for the dough, when I worked in a pizza shop outside of Buffalo, we would make the dough and wrap it TIGHT as hell and put it on racks in the walk in freezer as soon as a tray was full.  Then about 3 days before it was needed, it was put into the walk in fridge and it would sit for a minimum of a day and then a final day on the counter rising before it was put into small pans with olive oil on the bottom and set in the pizza making under counter cooler.

J

found out today, that my tattoo artist went out in the middle of the street last night dressed all in black and laid down.  Got ran over by a vehicle who couldn't see him.

In a little bit of disbelief right now.

On 2/27/2016 at 10:17 PM, Tirefryr said:

'13-'14 F-150, or  a '16 if Z-plan is close in price.

I love the ecoboost f150

2 hours ago, nigel said:

found out today, that my tattoo artist went out in the middle of the street last night dressed all in black and laid down.  Got ran over by a vehicle who couldn't see him.

In a little bit of disbelief right now.

Fuck man. That's rough. Sorry to hear.

J

3 hours ago, Godsmack said:

Great truck Neal!!!

J

Thanks J!

:D Sup guys, haven't stopped by in while. I like the forum upgrade.  

Been working on some speaker builds. Currently finishing up a pair of the Quarks by Jeff Bagby. Want to build a pair of near field monitors for my pc next. 

Sorry for the loss Nigel.

Sounds like you were close, nothing can be said to make it better, but we are here to listen if you need to vent.  Speaking for everyone, without their permision, I can surely say that we are on your side and you will be in our thoughts.

I will wave as you fly over. :hay: