Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

11 hours ago, dem beats said:

Sorry for the loss Nigel.

Sounds like you were close, nothing can be said to make it better, but we are here to listen if you need to vent.  Speaking for everyone, without their permision, I can surely say that we are on your side and you will be in our thoughts.

Gotta get to know and trust your artist.  They lay down ink that you are going to have the rest of your life.  If you're not on the same page, it just doesn't work.

"Yukon" Shawn Rouleau was one of those guys that was just good fun.  Had a big laugh for a fairly small guy.  Was always willing to sit and chat. He took pride in his work, and wasn't afraid to speak his mind.

Was always funny to hear him tell someone not to get what they were asking for, and then explaining why.  If he didn't think something would look good, he just wouldn't do it. 

We shared many friends, and all are at a loss.  He is definitely gone too soon.  And will be missed by many.

Fuck sea urchins!

Got a whole knuckle full of little spines on my big toe.

>:(

1 hour ago, dem beats said:

Fuck sea urchins!

Got a whole knuckle full of little spines on my big toe.

>:(

Yea, they sure do get your attention. 

I was wearing water shoes but it hit the top of my foot not the bottom.

I had to dig it out with nail nibblers.

Got 99% but one little .5mm part was too deep. Hope to fuck it doesn't get infected.

9 hours ago, nem said:

I will wave as you fly over. :hay:

Had dinner in Boston...now on a plane to Indy.  Wave again!

3 hours ago, dem beats said:

I was wearing water shoes but it hit the top of my foot not the bottom.

I had to dig it out with nail nibblers.

Got 99% but one little .5mm part was too deep. Hope to fuck it doesn't get infected.

Soak it in alcohol.....orally

Wow....forum.  I quoted those two separate.  Tricky forum software is fuxoring up my post count!!!

5 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

Wow....forum.  I quoted those two separate.  Tricky forum software is fuxoring up my post count!!!

Aaron, we won't stand for this!

8 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

Test

30 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

Had dinner in Boston...now on a plane to Indy.  Wave again!

Soak it in alcohol.....orally

151 is liberally applied to my liver.

Treated the wound with the some antibiotics.

I'm thinking I may have got it all but I could absolutely feel thneurotoxins.

My ingrown nail that I pulled out hurts more so I think I'm in good shape. Tomorrow we go snorkeling. We couldn't get a fishing charter that worked for us so this should be fun.  I do need to change my work out routine for the next vacation however. I run out of air too fast. My lifting has made me lose so much fat and I look and feel great but the exertion from shooting the wedding was brutal and I'm cramping a bit when treading water in hard waves.  Having a snorkel and flippers will make it so much better I hope.

Flipper.  You have a new nickname.  That one is Tonka friendly lol

Do you float well?

If so you can float like a deadman, snorkle in the air and barely kick your flippers and move around very quickly.

Snorkeling was hard, only because the mask didn't fit well.

I had to just over tighten it.  It was fun then.

Good times.

I call this "The Eviction Notice".

DCON 15 sealed on around 200 watts, should be enough to piss my neighbors off!

Sweet! How does it sound?

It sounds pretty great! How I have it loaded it doesn't take very much gain to make my entire apartment shake, lol.

Bought the MS 251CB-E today. It is the "Easy-2-start" version of the Woodboss. I opted for the Easy-2-Start and was forced into the quick chain adjuster. I really didn't care much about either option, but I was not terribly put off by the E2S. It pulls easy as hell. But in order for me to get a fuel primer bulb, which I insist upon, I had to go this route. I also got their most aggressive chain for this model. I grabbed some bar oil to go with it (already have Stihl Premixed fuel, as well as 2 stroke oil, sharpeners, and protection, so I didn't really need anything else), and walked out the door for just a shade over $430.

It started fairly easy, so no complaints there. I swapped the chain out, so I got to see how the quick adjust worked. It is a slick ass set-up and worked beautifully. I like the option of a toolless adjustment. I had to fix the girl's car so I didn't get to cut anything. I'll report more when I do.

But here you go Sean...

smDSCN3459_zpsjjbutdzt.jpg

smDSCN3458_zps86n6bwrr.jpg

I knew you wouldn't.

Sweet saw Seth, but make sure you keep that chain adjuster clean and tight. I had a chain come off on me because m dad never kept his clean and tight.

28 minutes ago, nem said:

Sweet saw Seth, but make sure you keep that chain adjuster clean and tight. I had a chain come off on me because m dad never kept his clean and tight.

Thanks, Neal, but this isn't my first chainsaw. I have a 50 year old Stihl, that was my grandfather's saw, as well as a couple throw away Poulans that are cheap, light, plastic pieces that I can climb trees with. I was taught maintenance on that Stihl a long time ago. My grandfather heated a huge house with firewood, and I spent all summer long for many years helping him fell trees, cut them up, split them, and stack them. We ran through 20 cord or better every year. But she is getting tired, so I wanted to get her rebuilt and grab one I can use all the time.

Maybe time for a family photo!

smDSCN3460_zpssjgkh1cd.jpg

smDSCN3461_zpspbwff3rt.jpg

smDSCN3462_zpsb6sysz13.jpg

Nice little brush trimmer!

:-D

Hehehe

Good but Seth. I love Stihl

I might be able to hack down a couple twigs ;)

On February 29, 2016 at 1:00 PM, nigel said:

Gotta get to know and trust your artist.  They lay down ink that you are going to have the rest of your life.  If you're not on the same page, it just doesn't work.

"Yukon" Shawn Rouleau was one of those guys that was just good fun.  Had a big laugh for a fairly small guy.  Was always willing to sit and chat. He took pride in his work, and wasn't afraid to speak his mind.

Was always funny to hear him tell someone not to get what they were asking for, and then explaining why.  If he didn't think something would look good, he just wouldn't do it. 

We shared many friends, and all are at a loss.  He is definitely gone too soon.  And will be missed by many.

I agree wholeheartedly. This is why since I had Jared do my sleeve I have only had one other piece done. That was out of a necessity for therapy. I really need to get out there again.

J

Mmm, chainsaw. Reminds me I need to hack up some BBQ logs.

The Egg demands more, MORE!