Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

"Talk about easy, huh?"

Jesus fuck...

"Talk about easy, huh?"

Jesus fuck...

Its the lack of spotter that has me even more mind fucked.

J

Aaron??

h1CFA4687.jpg

now that's f****** awesome

So, did the UFC fight last night last a total of 4:49 seconds? If so did people really pay $50 to see 5 minutes of show?

There were 12 fights at UFC 157. Rousey and Carmouche were just the main event. Lot's of big names fought last night. Dan Henderson, Josh  Koscheck, Urijah Faber, etc.  

So, did the UFC fight last night last a total of 4:49 seconds? If so did people really pay $50 to see 5 minutes of show?

Kind of like the Mike Tyson fights of old. Some lasted under 30 seconds, and most under 5 rounds.

There were 12 fights at UFC 157. Rousey and Carmouche were just the main event. Lot's of big names fought last night. Dan Henderson, Josh  Koscheck, Urijah Faber, etc.  

Ahh okay, much better then. Not even being a big fan I always thought it would be cool to have a bunch of people over for a UFC party. AKA Get drunk and watch people beat the shit out each other.

It would be like having a family reunion... Without the cops.

any one a memeber on 8thcivic.com?

well this asshole is.. and he took pics to sell something on the fourm... but also some of his chick

nsfw

http://s592.photobucket.com/profile/moisesl909/uploads#!cpZZ1QQtppZZ16

He must have taken them down. The link is an error page.

BD4U3GCCIAEo7Zg.jpg

They make a compelling argument...

Not really.  If the seat's all fucked up. . .

Got the Camry fixed, well, kind of.  Had a loose ground on the fuel pump plug.  Got that sorted out, and had an ignition issue.  Found some wear on the cap and rotor, replaced them, still there, pulled the plug wires and found #1 with a puddle of oil halfway up the spark plug tube.  I was wondering where my oil was going.  Said fuck it and washed it down with some brake clean, threw some plugs in it, and the damn thing was still running like shit, like one hole was out.  Popped the hood and noticed the #1 plug wire popped off.  Popped it back on, ran it, all good.  Headed to the store and the same shit.  Bitch kept building up pressure and popping out, so I'm not close to home and don't feel like limping home on 3 cylinders, so I busted out the drill and put a hole in the tube cover, and problem solved.  I love being able to improvise on throw away vehicles.  I just hope I can keep that hole lit for another couple weeks.

Got the Camry fixed, well, kind of.  Had a loose ground on the fuel pump plug.  Got that sorted out, and had an ignition issue.  Found some wear on the cap and rotor, replaced them, still there, pulled the plug wires and found #1 with a puddle of oil halfway up the spark plug tube.  I was wondering where my oil was going.  Said fuck it and washed it down with some brake clean, threw some plugs in it, and the damn thing was still running like shit, like one hole was out.  Popped the hood and noticed the #1 plug wire popped off.  Popped it back on, ran it, all good.  Headed to the store and the same shit.  Bitch kept building up pressure and popping out, so I'm not close to home and don't feel like limping home on 3 cylinders, so I busted out the drill and put a hole in the tube cover, and problem solved.  I love being able to improvise on throw away vehicles.  I just hope I can keep that hole lit for another couple weeks.

Just replace the VC gasket on it. Maybe $12 and 15 minutes of work. The tube seal is leaking.

Just replace the VC gasket on it. Maybe $12 and 15 minutes of work. The tube seal is leaking.

I know that now.  You just don't know how badly I do NOT want to put any time into this thing.  I was quite upset I had to put a cap and rotor on it and that was all of 10 minutes and $12.

you asshole

Since you want that car to roll over and die, we'll hear about it hanging on for quite some time.  :D

*Hoping some poor SOB runs into my truck and totals it, few things would make me happier*

I know that now.  You just don't know how badly I do NOT want to put any time into this thing.  I was quite upset I had to put a cap and rotor on it and that was all of 10 minutes and $12.

Send it to me, my daughter needs a fixer upper.

you asshole

Picking on the new guy. :P

Fuck that.  A couple more weeks when tax money comes I'll have enough to get pretty much whatever I want, so this thing is going soon.   Hence the reason it is now starting to act up.  And if we keep having these warm weekends, I can toss one of my old man's cars out of his barn and fix my truck. 

Send it to me, my daughter needs a fixer upper.

No, No, No.  This thing is far too rusty to bother with.  It's going to the crusher.