*poses like EasyE

6 feet under?

Yep, I've had some over 100k and some less than 20k tongue.png

Brakes and clutch are due on the P5.

Sell it

Only somewhat kidding.

That is the only problem with older higher mileage cars. When they are ready for one thing it is three and all of a sudden you need to drop 1/3-1/2 the price of the car. Makes a flip almost seem logical.

Trick is predicting it ahead enough so that you aren't an asshat for misleading someone

Like the Caddy. It needs brakes...and bad now. 10k miles since I bought it. I of course could see that from when I inspected it on the lift, but still others wouldn't have. In my case though it is a get to. Didn't hurt my negotiations either.

Ha, Satisfied makes a set of pads for my truck for $13. Oh hurry.

Delco $200 for F/R

Delco Rotors $260 F/R

Hmm, 10% of what I paid Doh.gif

That is the only problem with older higher mileage cars. When they are ready for one thing it is three and all of a sudden you need to drop 1/3-1/2 the price of the car. Makes a flip almost seem logical.

True, but almost everything but clutch and brakes have been replaced and I have a lot of audio work into it, it's cheap to drive and insure.  Plus can run STF track days. ;)

And there is the problem. Modified the daily driver.

Doh.gif I am fuxored.

I'll probably have to part my truck out when I finally sell it, laugh.png

And now I have to make dinner for 14. Aidan turns 5. HOLY SHIT did that time fly.

Doh.gif I am fuxored.

It is impossible for me not to modify a car.  ;)

And now I have to make dinner for 14. Aidan turns 5. HOLY SHIT did that time fly.

trippy.gif

trippy.gif

Happy birthday to the little man!

Sell it

Or bring it up and we can do it over the weekend.

So we played in an early bird softball league where we paid $75 "sponsor fee" and $15 per person. Even though we all work at the same company our company will not pay for intermural sports so we soaked up the cost.

This next season is $120 "sponsor fee" and $20 per person. After realizing a local bar has a team we were thinking of approaching our favorite local watering hole to see if they would sponsor our team.

I don't know what the best way to pitch it to the owner. We do have a friend of the owner, so that helps. It would be "advertising" (and even better advertising if they provided shirts). I'm trying to think of things that we could offer that would be of value to them.

Any ideas?

That's incredible!

Holy fuck... I got sexyness today. #154.

IMAG0244_zps2ac188b4.jpg

IMAG0243_zps43e349c8.jpg

IMAG0245_zpsbb32d1cb.jpg.

real vs clone. The real are engraved, on the right. The switch is totally different and magnetic. The top cap floats on the real, so any atomizer is just a screw on and go. The real trigger travels ~1mm. It hits like a fuckin hammer.

Seth have you seen the ones Nick has been making ?

Linkage?

Wow.  Hes 5, that is nuts.  

Happy Birthday to the little man!  :)

Part of me wishes I wanted kids.

You get to do/experience cool shit.

Part of me wishes I wanted kids.

You get to do/experience cool shit.

THE GREATEST SHIT EVER!

Doh.gif I am fuxored.

It is impossible for me not to modify a car.  wink.png

It wasn't impossible for me on the ML, but that was a lease that I was turning in so I new it was money I was throwing away. Plus, holy fuck is shit spendy for it. Exactly why I wanted to buy some el cheapo 'merixan iron so I could have some fun. Will finally allow me to build a real stereo and have a build thread again too.

So we played in an early bird softball league where we paid $75 "sponsor fee" and $15 per person. Even though we all work at the same company our company will not pay for intermural sports so we soaked up the cost.

This next season is $120 "sponsor fee" and $20 per person. After realizing a local bar has a team we were thinking of approaching our favorite local watering hole to see if they would sponsor our team.

I don't know what the best way to pitch it to the owner. We do have a friend of the owner, so that helps. It would be "advertising" (and even better advertising if they provided shirts). I'm trying to think of things that we could offer that would be of value to them.

Any ideas?

Just ask. If he says no, then say Hey, you pay the $120 and we'll give you $120 BUT give us $120 in bar credit for after our first game. He'll definitely say yes to that.