Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

OH YEAH THATS WHAT DADDY LIKES

Not bad idle, but otherwise sounds like shit.

If it's the hellcat that's why. It's more than likely running a corsa mopar "track exhaust". The boost makes it sound like that.

I've never heard boost alter a muffler tone.  I've heard turbos muffle the exhaust as that's a given, but never heard boost change the tone of an exhaust.

here's a roe viper with corsa's.  forward to 1 min.  same effect.  It's the straight flow design of the corsa.  Very common.

I feel like the most pathetic man ever. I was able to do 10 min on the elliptical. Personal best in 2 months or so.It's nice to have done it, but I feel terrible that something like that is an achievement.

If it makes you feel any better, by my 3rd sit up my stomach muscles shake from over exertion. Hernia surgery wiped me out, had no idea that I was avoiding using those muscles so much.I feel for you though, never understood being in a state like that before and now will do everything I can to avoid it again.

Try this. Much better for the spine and neck than sit ups.

http://www.runningandcupcakes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/DRILL-flutter-kick_thumb.png

J

By sit ups I meant crunches on an exercise ball wink.png

Wow, never, ever, ever do I want Corsa then. Holy crap that sounds bad.

here's a roe viper with corsa's.  forward to 1 min.  same effect.  It's the straight flow design of the corsa.  Very common.

But this doesn't give us a before boost and after boost tone.   

it's a whipple charger just like the hellcat.  It's always on boost.  Also the hellcat uses flaps after the mufflers like the vette zo6

Ordered the front suspension for the Mustang this morning! Will pull the trigger on the disc brake kit on Monday, IF I can make up my mind. So many choices.

it's a whipple charger just like the hellcat.  It's always on boost.  Also the hellcat uses flaps after the mufflers like the vette zo6

I meant with and without the supercharger.  The flaps will definitely change the tone, but not just boost alone.

Leaning towards the Kelsey-Hayes dual piston for the front, as that was stock on the Shelby's. The rear discs are still a coin toss. Leaning towards the single piston caliper with e-brake lever, or the drum e-brake in the inside of the disc hub. Anyone have an opinion on either setup?

I'm not a fan of ratcheting calipers, personally. I prefer drum-in e-brake systems.

As luck would have it the 4runner rolled 99k and the muffler rusted off.

Borla time!!!!

No walker is fine.

I am, what I believe to be, 600 bucks away from my budget

Wife is watching 12 years a slave. Not really into the movie, but every time I see a movie like this it makes me wonder... Had I been alive in that time, what type of person would I have been? We think of ourselves as a fair and just person, and repulsed by slavery and how they were treated. But with the culture of the day, the acceptance not just socially but legally...makes me wonder.

IMG_20140524_183045867_zpstcw6qppo.jpg

Working on making our upstairs half bath a full bath. Got all the demo done today. Plumbing and building tomorrow.

The plumber quoted $1489 to tie in the drain pipe and tie in the hot and cold water.

F that, we are doing it ourselves.

WHat is a plumber?

Wife is watching 12 years a slave. Not really into the movie, but every time I see a movie like this it makes me wonder... Had I been alive in that time, what type of person would I have been? We think of ourselves as a fair and just person, and repulsed by slavery and how they were treated. But with the culture of the day, the acceptance not just socially but legally...makes me wonder.

Well...... Depending on how we look at it now.... There is either more slavery going on now than back then, or there is just barely more.

Depending on how you view forced labor and economic servitude in 3rd world countries the amount is staggering.

If you mean classic people owning, using, and selling other people, there are more children, and women in the sex and labor slave trade today than there was durring American slavery. But just barely and depending on where you get the info.

My wife did a paper on it recently and it's insane how many people are actually owned and traded. That is if you can believe the numbers from a few sights. Children make up the vast majority and many will probably die as child slaves rather than live to be adult slaves.

IMG_20140524_183045867_zpstcw6qppo.jpg

Working on making our upstairs half bath a full bath. Got all the demo done today. Plumbing and building tomorrow.

Looks like a fun weekend project.

WHat is a plumber?

The engineers and apprentices who have saved more lives than any other jobs in the world.

ROck it!

That is the plan. It's been sloooooow. So hopefully tomorrow is awesome.

Monday is one of those last chance situations.

WOrks for me, I fly to Japan tomorrow.