Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I feel like the most pathetic man ever. I was able to do 10 min on the elliptical. Personal best in 2 months or so.It's nice to have done it, but I feel terrible that something like that is an achievement.

If it makes you feel any better, by my 3rd sit up my stomach muscles shake from over exertion. Hernia surgery wiped me out, had no idea that I was avoiding using those muscles so much.I feel for you though, never understood being in a state like that before and now will do everything I can to avoid it again.
Try this. Much better for the spine and neck than sit ups.http://www.runningandcupcakes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/DRILL-flutter-kick_thumb.pngJ
By sit ups I meant crunches on an exercise ball ;)

Not a bad way to go, but look more for exercises that do not bend the spine such as the plank and the flutter kick. The spine is a joint, and just like the knees, it has a certain amount of flexes until it beings to have issues. Why not save those for picking up the kids?

J

Hope for rain smile.png

We have been getting crazy rain here, kinda tired of it. One minute it is nice, next dark and pouring with water running everywhere.

tumblr_n4c8oc6POr1sq5jt4o1_r1_400.gif

The beetle doesn't care. haha

Hope for rain :)

We have been getting crazy rain here, kinda tired of it. One minute it is nice, next dark and pouring with water running everywhere.

Little bit off an on so far today for us. Supposed to be more tonight.

J

ROFL. My Apple luck. At the airport and whichever Apple Ipad I try to order drinks from fail.s

Fuck. 4 minutes to boarding. Time to get HUGE

Went to pick up some extra 'dress' clothes and stumbled upon some hugo boss wool (i believe) pants. Not my size at all, but I picked them up anyways.

Anybody wear a 44? I'll cut ya a deal before I eBay em.

J

Did I say BIG?ZOE_0013_zpsf51ac3bc.jpg

How is the e-brake setup on Wilwoods? Is it the inner drum style on the rear hubs?

No idea...so I assume it works as stock since it was a kit made exactly for my truck. I've assumed incorrectly before.

Or a combination caliper like I have on the Jeep and the Miata. Really curious. 

Fuck. 4 minutes to boarding. Time to get HUGE

They have awakened the sleeping giant.

And I ate dinner like one too. FUCKING tired now. Good night.

Cell contract comes up on the 6th. Need to find a new plan with data for the family, total of 4 lines. Any suggestions? I have sprint now. Through work I would get a 25% discount through AT&T, but I would hate to get a new ph #. Not sure how all of that works anymore.

I switched from Sprint to AT&T several years ago.  Several people warned me not to, but like you, I got a discount and the price was too good to pass up.  The minute I switched, I regretted it.  Reception was horrible, I would get texts late, sometimes days, and voicemail was hit or miss.  I had nothing but problems with them and their customer service was horrible.  As soon as my contract was up, I skipped.  I absolutely HATE AT&T and will never use them for anything again.

That stinks. Did you switch back to sprint ?

I went with Virgin, but they are Sprint service.  I was going to go with Boost, which is Sprint's pre-paid, but it was the same thing as Virgin and Virgin was $2 cheaper and had the phone I wanted.  It sucks that you have to buy phones, but IMO was a better value for me.

Verizon is a good bet reception/service wise--though I'm sure their plans aren't the cheapest.

Cell contract comes up on the 6th. Need to find a new plan with data for the family, total of 4 lines. Any suggestions? I have sprint now. Through work I would get a 25% discount through AT&T, but I would hate to get a new ph #. Not sure how all of that works anymore.

i've been hearing some good things about ting. https://ting.com/rates, they use the sprint network. 

in my area i'm stuck with verizon. 

I went with Virgin, but they are Sprint service. I was going to go with Boost, which is Sprint's pre-paid, but it was the same thing as Virgin and Virgin was $2 cheaper and had the phone I wanted. It sucks that you have to buy phones, but IMO was a better value for me.

I have no smartphones now. One of my big issues is going to be affording 4 smartphones at one shot. I know they all offer to finance them over the term of the contract but don't really want to do that.

i've been hearing some good things about ting. https://ting.com/rates, they use the sprint network.

in my area i'm stuck with verizon.

Thanks. I'll have to check them out.

All I use is Verizon. They can port your number, and they do have some free smart phones. Great reception, above average customer service, and tons of locations if you have an issue. Down side is they are pricey.

J

I switched from Sprint to AT&T several years ago.  Several people warned me not to, but like you, I got a discount and the price was too good to pass up.  The minute I switched, I regretted it.  Reception was horrible, I would get texts late, sometimes days, and voicemail was hit or miss.  I had nothing but problems with them and their customer service was horrible.  As soon as my contract was up, I skipped.  I absolutely HATE AT&T and will never use them for anything again.

Interesting. My experience was quite the opposite. I switched back when it was Cingular. AT&Ts reception at my house is perfect, most other carriers you have to go outside. Even overseas I have no issues. I rarely have no service, and customer service has been exemplary. It is nice to speak with someone on the phone who speaks English as a first language.

My FIL decided to change the break fluid in the 38 with the silcon type. He was out driving it and after the breaks heated up and the fluid got warm the breaks quite releasing. Seems those old lines swelled shut and would not allow the fluid to return to the master cyclinder. So we spent some quality time getting the 38 ready for parades and shows.

IMAG0342.jpg

IMAG0341.jpg

Looking good.  :)

I hate brakes.  

Thanks R2, these are pretty easy.

I just forget to take pics when we are working on the old cars.