Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Got my walking papers today. Minimum of 10 hours a night for 72 nights with only two nights off. I need a drink. Or 6.

Got my walking papers today. Minimum of 10 hours a night for 72 nights with only two nights off. I need a drink. Or 6.

trippy.gif

I switched from Sprint to AT&T several years ago. Several people warned me not to, but like you, I got a discount and the price was too good to pass up. The minute I switched, I regretted it. Reception was horrible, I would get texts late, sometimes days, and voicemail was hit or miss. I had nothing but problems with them and their customer service was horrible. As soon as my contract was up, I skipped. I absolutely HATE AT&T and will never use them for anything again.

Interesting. My experience was quite the opposite. I switched back when it was Cingular. AT&Ts reception at my house is perfect, most other carriers you have to go outside. Even overseas I have no issues. I rarely have no service, and customer service has been exemplary. It is nice to speak with someone on the phone who speaks English as a first language.

It all depends on your service area. Look up coverage maps for the areas you visit. I'll post more when I get a chance.

Lots of overtime.  

Lots of overtime.

Not worth it. Once you hit 32 hours overtime in a week you start making nearly the same as straight time. Over 40 your making less than straight time.

I got a little OT experience. ~1,500 hrs OT last year. I work 7 on 2 off 12hrs with between 2 and 4 hrs drive time per day.

Take me down little Susie, take me down
I know you think you're the queen of the underground
And you can send me dead flowers every morning
Send me dead flowers by the mail
Send me dead flowers to my wedding
And I won't forget to put roses on your grave

Time and a half after 8, time and a half all day Saturday, double time Sundays, plus a short commute made it all worth it.

I switched from Sprint to AT&T several years ago. Several people warned me not to, but like you, I got a discount and the price was too good to pass up. The minute I switched, I regretted it. Reception was horrible, I would get texts late, sometimes days, and voicemail was hit or miss. I had nothing but problems with them and their customer service was horrible. As soon as my contract was up, I skipped. I absolutely HATE AT&T and will never use them for anything again.

Interesting. My experience was quite the opposite. I switched back when it was Cingular. AT&Ts reception at my house is perfect, most other carriers you have to go outside. Even overseas I have no issues. I rarely have no service, and customer service has been exemplary. It is nice to speak with someone on the phone who speaks English as a first language.

It all depends on your service area. Look up coverage maps for the areas you visit. I'll post more when I get a chance.

Correct. In Texas, unless you live in one of the major metro areas, Verizon and AT&T are pretty much the only choices.

Up north, it's a completely different story.

I think of walking papers as getting fired. Sounds like you have the reverse problem!

I think of walking papers as getting fired. Sounds like you have the reverse problem!

Laid off, fortunately. Technically the project was only supposed to last 61 days, but I ain't complaining :D.

Sorry to hear man.

J

wPt7eC8.jpg

Nice! 

Reminds me of when 2 guys asked me to put 1 loader-full of sand in their VW Transporter. First half was in and the suspension bottomed out. 

Verizon is a good bet reception/service wise--though I'm sure their plans aren't the cheapest.

No, but if you can live with 3G speeds on everything Page Plus uses Verizon towers and is CHEAP. You do buy your own hardware, but that is rather easy on Swappa or CL.

I switched from Sprint to AT&T several years ago.  Several people warned me not to, but like you, I got a discount and the price was too good to pass up.  The minute I switched, I regretted it.  Reception was horrible, I would get texts late, sometimes days, and voicemail was hit or miss.  I had nothing but problems with them and their customer service was horrible.  As soon as my contract was up, I skipped.  I absolutely HATE AT&T and will never use them for anything again.

Over seas Verizon sucks donkey dick. CDMA garbage. Give me GSM damnit. I am carrying 2 phones right now for that reason.

I have had the same Verizon plan for like 12-13 years now. No real complaints. They usually give you a pretty good deal on smart phones when you sign up or upgrade. 

I really miss my bag phone from back in the day. That MF had some mad signal strength.  

Speaking of brakes, I ordered the disc kit for the front end!!! I am stuck deciding which route to go on the rear. 

I got the spindles extracted yesterday!! They are the only part going back in the front end. 

10376073_694057400658049_337440756756030

A few carnage shots...

10408875_694057317324724_529902088565573

10414611_694057363991386_847331999682166