Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

In this video you will see a guy waving two riders buy, that guy is my manager at work. This video was made by his buddy. All the guys lived, but the worst one has a punchered lung and 5 broken ribs.

http://youtu.be/DkaKU8yzt3g

morning.gif

In this video you will see a guy waving two riders buy, that guy is my manager at work. This video was made by his buddy. All the guys lived, but the worst one has a punchered lung and 5 broken ribs.

Ouch!! that's rough. Good to hear everyone lived.

Came home to lots of packages yesterday!! Most of the front suspension parts!! 

Am leaning towards SS Crager 5 spoke rims with BFG T/A shoes. Not a fan of chrome but they are about the only rim I can find that I care for the look of on the ol' Mustang coupe's.

Freaky!

Like Christmas!

Freaky!

Ouch!

So my dad is looking for a 15" laptop. He likes the size of a 15" screen. Any ideas?

He bought a $400 Lenovo that he has had all kinds of issues with. So much so that he gave it to me. I'm not sure how he has these issues or how I can help him buy something new without having the same issues.

Ps- the issue is random we search viruses (as I call them) keep getting downloaded. I even tried last time I fixed it to make EVERYTHING require an admin password so that they would know every time it required one they should really think if they "needed" what they were doing, but it didn't

To seem to help.

Like Christmas!

More like Xmas eve!! Waiting on many more. :D

Did you get the muffler installed?

So my dad is looking for a 15" laptop. He likes the size of a 15" screen. Any ideas?

He bought a $400 Lenovo that he has had all kinds of issues with. So much so that he gave it to me. I'm not sure how he has these issues or how I can help him buy something new without having the same issues.

Ps- the issue is random we search viruses (as I call them) keep getting downloaded. I even tried last time I fixed it to make EVERYTHING require an admin password so that they would know every time it required one they should really think if they "needed" what they were doing, but it didn't

To seem to help.

So the issue is he randomly downloads shit that fucks up the computer? If so I don't see how getting another computer is going to change anything?

What does he use the computer for? Is it possible to use a Linux distro? If so it'll be pretty hard to mess anything up. If he's use to something simple and visualizing like windows 8 then Ubuntu with Unity would be an option, otherwise Ubuntu or Debian with gnome would be a solid choice.

Edited by ssh

Room in Rome is booked. Now to book Paris. It's being kind of a pain trying to find something affordable that isn't freaky.

I don't understand Europe.

This is frustrating.

LoL

Defeated by the French, how will I ever hold any respect ever again?

I just got a new computer for work. Windows 8 makes me look a fool.

In this video you will see a guy waving two riders buy, that guy is my manager at work. This video was made by his buddy. All the guys lived, but the worst one has a punchered lung and 5 broken ribs.http://youtu.be/DkaKU8yzt3g

Freaky!

Ouch!

Glad it wasn't more serious

J

I just got a new computer for work. Windows 8 makes me look a fool.

I have to say I hated it at first. Things were just a pain in the ass, but once I got use to it it's pretty nice.

I think I'm going to be forced to listen to hip hop at work today. My brother is like a human karaoke machine, but he is a terrible vocalist. thought it funny when I was 5, but not anymore. He hates rap/hip hop so is the only solution as I refuse to work in silence. I don't know how I have worked with him almost 10 years without strangling him.

I made it three years without a crack in the windshield. That's pretty good for Colorado, as they gravel the roads heavy in the winter. Your doing good to make it more than a year. As we call it a Colorado windshield onces it's cracked from side to side. :P

The police won't generally pull you for it, but is a good reason if they need one.

If it has titts or wheels it's going to cost you money.

Everytime they change photoshop I have to learn it over again. Is a good time saving tool in my trade though.

I think I'm going to be forced to listen to hip hop at work today. My brother is like a human karaoke machine, but he is a terrible vocalist. thought it funny when I was 5, but not anymore. He hates rap/hip hop so is the only solution as I refuse to work in silence. I don't know how I have worked with him almost 10 years without strangling him.

Go with the older stuff. At least it is easier to deal with.

J