Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Truth.

Some of those weights were insane. Swinging them around like that is absurd. Morons.

Yea you should see our local clown fit club, they live on advil and think what they are doing is healthy.

Clownfail? ;)

A new used one I should say.... Because I need 2?

This one is nicer, but it's still funny.

Get out and mow the yard damnit

So far 55 jobs applied for in the last 2 days.

So far no calls. Then again I am trying to avoid applying to the commission only/commission plus min wage positions.

J

Matt - got your question, but just woke up. 5:30 here wink.png Be about a $1 to respond so you are getting it here instead of on my phone. Get to Singapore tonight and then I have a local number and cheap text/internet but China is a not logical that way.

I wouldn't stay next to art in Paris, but stay in Paris for what Paris is. Everything is EASY to get to smile.png I walked all 8 arrondissements in a day. I am a walking machine, but no matter where you are it is less than a 20min metro ride away.

That being said I stay near Rue Cler close to the Military School. Choosing normally to be as close to the street market as possible. Many days that will be my lunch/breakfast as the local produce, bread, and such is really awesome.

A new used one I should say.... Because I need 2?

This one is nicer, but it's still funny.

You can now twice as fast now.

Clown fit!

I love it.

Tell me some of the shit they are doing does not look like the clowns lifting at a circus.

Matt - got your question, but just woke up. 5:30 here wink.png Be about a $1 to respond so you are getting it here instead of on my phone. Get to Singapore tonight and then I have a local number and cheap text/internet but China is a not logical that way.

I wouldn't stay next to art in Paris, but stay in Paris for what Paris is. Everything is EASY to get to smile.png I walked all 8 arrondissements in a day. I am a walking machine, but no matter where you are it is less than a 20min metro ride away.

That being said I stay near Rue Cler close to the Military School. Choosing normally to be as close to the street market as possible. Many days that will be my lunch/breakfast as the local produce, bread, and such is really awesome.

That is exactly wahat I wanted to know. If I cost you a buck I'll pay ya back in beers.

Sorry and thanks!

Don't just calculate your "work time". If your away from home at a hotel run your time away from the family around the clock and see what the pay looks like. Trust the word of someone that has worked 70-90 hrs a week. It's not worth it no matter the money.

Don't just calculate your "work time". If your away from home at a hotel run your time away from the family around the clock and see what the pay looks like. Trust the word of someone that has worked 70-90 hrs a week. It's not worth it no matter the money.

I will second that.  I am job hunting for 40 hours right now.  I will gladly take a pay cut to spend time with my son again.

I'm all about work. I work 70-80 hours a week, but I expect solid compensation. Work is everything, it provides us with the tangibles that we need for every aspect of life... money drives those tangibles. It allows us the ability to enjoy more with our friends and family. Contrary to many opinions money does drive everything.

But if the work, and the time away from the family are not compensated, it isn't worth it. A promotion should involve more pay. More time away from the family involves more pay, fuck the "benefits" and artificial compensation, it MUST be cash in hand. If not, then it isn't a promotion. I have turned down "promotions" that didn't involve pay increases worthy of the extra hassle.

I will second that.  I am job hunting for 40 hours right now.  I will gladly take a pay cut to spend time with my son again.

I'm all about work. I work 70-80 hours a week, but I expect solid compensation. Work is everything, it provides us with the tangibles that we need for every aspect of life... money drives those tangibles. It allows us the ability to enjoy more with our friends and family. Contrary to many opinions money does drive everything.

But if the work, and the time away from the family are not compensated, it isn't worth it. A promotion should involve more pay. More time away from the family involves more pay, fuck the "benefits" and artificial compensation, it MUST be cash in hand. If not, then it isn't a promotion. I have turned down "promotions" that didn't involve pay increases worthy of the extra hassle.

There is nothing that can compensate for time lost with my son.  No amount of money will ever make it worthwhile. 

So....... All the hotels I'm seeing around there are $3400 for a week.....

Any other tips Sean?