Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

As stated before, eating something with a pepper is one thing stuffing it another. The latter I'd tend to avoid as it brings nearly nothing to the game. Even when I make Chile Rellenos I would do them separate.

How do you make chile rellenos "separate"?

Roast peppers, melt cheese add sauce

There is pretty much nothing that any culture in the world really likes that I don't eat. Don't quite understand restrictions people put on their diets.

Natto, durian, and larger insects.

Fuck natto. Durian either way. Large insects I am open.

NY City project housing roach?

As stated before, eating something with a pepper is one thing stuffing it another. The latter I'd tend to avoid as it brings nearly nothing to the game. Even when I make Chile Rellenos I would do them separate.

Cook the meat before stuffing it in the pepper. Reduces your chances of food borne illness a great deal, also.

And allows the correct cooking on each

Of course when you buy 8lbs at a pop it goes straight in the freezer.

Why??? That amount of butter lasts a couple weeks in the fridge. Then it's time to buy some more.

Paula Dean!

Tried to tell you bro!!

There is pretty much nothing that any culture in the world really likes that I don't eat. Don't quite understand restrictions people put on their diets.

I do, most people can't get quality ingredients, thus they have it after being poorly prepped and its gross.

Of course when you buy 8lbs at a pop it goes straight in the freezer.

Why??? That amount of butter lasts a couple weeks in the fridge. Then it's time to buy some more.

Fat goes rancid quick. No reason to keep what you aren't using in the fridge. Freezer is a better location for it.

I do, most people can't get quality ingredients, thus they have it after being poorly prepped and its gross.

Okay on the last part, the can't I have a hard time with. I am from ND remember, we could there...

Cook the meat before stuffing it in the pepper. Reduces your chances of food borne illness a great deal, also.

I have never had rellenos with meat....

It's been years since I tried natto. Don't want to.

Durian I might try again. It's been years too.

I have never had a large insect that tasted ok.

It's been years since I tried natto. Don't want to.

Durian I might try again. It's been years too.

I have never had a large insect that tasted ok.

What insect's have you tried?

Ants, bees, a few ways of each. Mealworms, crickets. Grasshopper. Grasshopper crispy fried was ok. But one style was not fried all the way and had some juice to it. Not a fan.

Beatle was less than awesome. Hard to eat. I barely got it down.

The fried bees covered in a honey crispy glaze was awesome. I thought the bee/honey relationship was amusing.

Ants, bees, a few ways of each. Mealworms, crickets. Grasshopper. Grasshopper crispy fried was ok. But one style was not fried all the way and had some juice to it. Not a fan.

Beatle was less than awesome. Hard to eat. I barely got it down.

Oh lord!! Never tried any of that...You got ballz!!

Was not suggesting aluminium cookware. Clad SS has a copper and sometimes aluminium core was the comment. 

Last few times I did stuffed bell peppers I used ground chicken 

Need to use the beef from the 1/2 cow ...Sounds tasty though never tried that!

Sean do you think the filling made like a meatloaf with oats and instant broccoli&cheddar rice would be decent? And then stuff the raw bell's and bake for a few to ensure a crispy texture would be ok?

I put shredded carrots in the stuffed peppers. I put them in everything for that matter. Sliced medallion carrots in fajitas, scalloped carrots in my potato au gratin. Diced in my chili or spaghetti sauce. They absorb the flavor perfectly. Zucchini and squash are good diced up in most things too and absorb the flavor great also.