Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

**steps up on soapbox**

The bullshit of overpriced rentals and the idea of 'you need to make 3x the rent to even be considered' is very frustrating. Between BAH while in school (and I am doing summer semester)and disability I clear roughly 2900 a month. Between this and the girl averaging 33 hrs at 9 an hr (yes home depot pays low wages and she has not found much better) rent of 1435 a month for a nice townhouse is easily paid. But that is almost impossible to do, as they don't want use to even rent unless we have 3x the income.

The only places around 1000 a month are far too small in comparison to military housing, or are in shitty areas of town. Needless to say I am finding myself frustrated with this shit.

J

Crazy migraine from no where....

Fml

Headaches suck! As a kid I would get them so bad I would throw up..

The new FJ springs have arrived!

Looks like I have something to do tomorrow woot.gif

Don't forget the pics!! icon_pics-stfu.gif

All pics are hear

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/topic/54584-nems-evilinator/page-63

Sean your snow that you sent my way will not stop me!

70 here

About 5" of fresh white snow here!

Sometimes I forget how much I do not enjoy working on vehicles anymore or I am just getting lazy.

I was nervous as all hell getting a first year body style.

CPO sold me on the car and I was hamstrung to the fact I NEEDED to buy one ASAP.

CPO and done is how I was on with the ML.

Quit burning the steaks Mikey! My 14 yo daughter won't even eat over medium rare.

It was just a little well done biggrin.png
Seriously you turned that into dog food.
I always cook steaks well done usually too, but he deffinetly cooked it to far
Why? It is not for flavor or moisture lol. I wouldn't even do that to hamburger. Pointless to eat a steak like that.Bet you use steak sauce too, lol.
No i dont really like steak sauce, but I guess it seems odd to me to have a steak pink, or bloody. I tried tri tip the other day at a resteraunt and i asked for medium rare which is something i usually do not do, still a little pink, but was too chewy
Its not blood. The pink juice is water mixed with a protein that tints the water red.
You are really taking a chance ordering rare at most average restaurants. Most people cooking at restaurants are not properly trained. Think about it, how much is the cook making again? Oh yeah, around nine bucks an hour if they are good.
Yeah, the chance is likely that you will have to send it back because they cook the piss out of it anyways. As for safe, generally speaking you can eat it raw.
I meant medium well not medium rare
Then it was inedible...

The chance you're taking at most restaurants is that it is not cooked properly for the collagen to break down. Causing the steak to be chewy no matter how you order it.

Raw is better than overcooked. I pretty much only eat steak at home though. Not a good eat out food.

Let's see. UBER easy to cook, SUPER expensive in a restaurant, REGULARLY fucked up by cooks, hmmmm.

70 here

Braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap!

70 here

78 here...cool.png

70 here

I was told we officially got 7.25", so I stand corrected! 

Severe storms heading my way...I love this weather...smile.png

Woke up twice the other night in the early morning hours with the thunder,lightning and rain best sleep I have got in a while!

I will take rain over snow any day.

I will take rain over snow any day.

I love it really..I have always been interested in the weather,even as a teen...I would watch the weather channel all night...May sound nerdy but really it is some amazing shit smile.png

Watching Vietnam in HD...On H2..Some crazy stuff !

Makes me want to play BF Vietnam!! biggrin.png

Cars are like women to me. I have to find them attractive before I drive them.

You must still be young..As you get older you will see that the natural damage "due to age and high mileage" seems to not mean as much anymore biggrin.png

Well, I think after the terrible job I did tonight as a hitter at volleyball, I might go back to setting. Seemed to be the only thing I was getting right...

Hey MK, were you the guy that said you had some input on mobile playlists a few weeks ago? Did I miss your response?

Maybe??? What was the question lol

I don't get it. Women sure, cars, who cares. In particular if the interior rocks. Panamera Turbo S was the best accidental test drive I've ever been on. Ugly POS on the outside, but damn does your mind change after piloting one. Hell if I met a woman like that I'd marry her.

Hell my current truck is fucking ugly...and has a somewhat shitty interior. I gotta fix that!

I was nervous as all hell getting a first year body style.

CPO sold me on the car and I was hamstrung to the fact I NEEDED to buy one ASAP.

CPO and done is how I was on with the ML.

Yup.

Got a check engine on the way home from sushi. Needs oil. 2 turbos and my leadfoot must be burning some.

Seriously? Like the 6, it looks like a retarded turtle or Beetle.
I thought so at first as well. Then I drove one. I look at them differently now. Pretty much my ideal vehicle except the cost.

I hated the x6 at first also.