Aaron Clinton

How did you guys find SSA???

just wondering :o

I found them after I bought a pair of ssd's on craigslist. The speakers were crazy best built speakers I had seen in a long time. I blew the voice coil on one and need to get it worked on. I found the forum. It was nice..

:drink40:

I came across this site from a forum called "hawaiicaraudio.net". Awsome forum w/ some cool bruddahs! This one rocks too.

one of their reps is a member on another forum i visit...he posted some links to vids of some ssa's in action...did some research...was able to pick up an icon 12 locally...been in love ever since. cant wait to pick up another one and a more powerful amp

one of their reps is a member on another forum i visit...he posted some links to vids of some ssa's in action...did some research...was able to pick up an icon 12 locally...been in love ever since. cant wait to pick up another one and a more powerful amp

i found SSA a couple of years ago researching for something better than MAINSTREAM.Didn't like what BB and CC had to offer because everyone had it.I've always dared to be different.Learned a lot from the forums and haven't looked back since

i found SSA a couple of years ago researching for something better than MAINSTREAM.Didn't like what BB and CC had to offer because everyone had it.I've always dared to be different.Learned a lot from the forums and haven't looked back since

Love posts like this. :)

just wondering :o

Word of mouth, you guys come highly recommended!

Heard about sundown from a buddy.

After having stepped out of car audio back in 98-99 the SA8's caught my attention.

Was looking for a quality car audio community. Seems I'm in the right place!

You got that right ;)

I saw Xcons on another forum and started looking them up. Found the online store and then this site. The people here seem more helpful and more intelligent than the people giving answers on a lot of the other sites.

You got that right ;)

:fing34: :fing34:

I saw Xcons on another forum and started looking them up. Found the online store and then this site. The people here seem more helpful and more intelligent than the people giving answers on a lot of the other sites.

With out question.

i googled it

This is a good sign. :)

I think I first found something on Steve Mead, got interested in Fi through him, found this site through Fi's. The forum leaders here seem to be far more knowledgeable than the ones on other audio forums. I'm so glad I found this place. Ordered a BTL 18 yesterday, I'd like that thank Steve Mead for introducing me to Fi, and teaching me so much through his build logs. That guy is so great at car audio fabrication, and its not even his full time job.

I'm on over at the Canadian car audio forum and got linked to SSA when I was looking for woofers on Pound that Sound

I'm on over at the Canadian car audio forum and got linked to SSA when I was looking for woofers on Pound that Sound

I was on clubrsx forum asking people what were some good subwoofers to replace my type X that I had blew.

Guy said Fi and Incriminator Audio.

So I checked out fi's website and now im here

A friend of mine send me link and I`ve like it :)

Sorry for my English

Greetings from Bulgaria :)

was looking at sundown audio and checked out authorized dealers and u had the cheapest sa8s at the time

was looking at sundown audio and checked out authorized dealers and u had the cheapest sa8s at the time

The SSA store is the #1 Sundown dealer for a reason. :)

Found the SSA Forum from searching internet sites that sell Sundown Audio products.

Found the SSA Forum from searching internet sites that sell Sundown Audio products.

Same here.