Aaron Clinton

How did you guys find SSA???

i was reading caraudioforums about amps and was really interested in sundown.

i was reading caraudioforums about amps and was really interested in sundown.

i was reading over at mr.meade website and followed a link here one day

I heard about SSA from a co-worker that said he wanted to buy subs from you. So I naturally had to come check it out,

:fing34: i found my way here through fi audio when i was checking them out and i love this forum its been very helpful and awsome to check out peoples work and systems

well, i was originally at SMD but they were of no help. literally no help, i got maybe 3-5 posts on my threads. Fi kept redirecting me here for the forum but i ignored it, i thought SMD would help, Sorry, then Anton Miller told me to come here and ask all of my questions and then BAM! i was instantly helped. So yeah, i was a lost cause who found Sanctuary in this place i call heaven.

Edited by WhatsCS

was looking at sundown audio and checked out authorized dealers and u had the cheapest sa8s at the time

The SSA store is the #1 Sundown dealer for a reason. :)

cause SSA is awesome *Cough* *Cough*

sry for double posts....

Edited by WhatsCS

well, i was originally at SMD but they were of no help. literally no help, i got maybe 3-5 posts on my threads. Fi kept redirecting me here for the forum but i ignored it, i thought SMD would help, Sorry, then Anton Miller told me to come here and ask all of my questions and then BAM! i was instantly helped. So yeah, i was a lost cause who found Sanctuary in this place i call heaven.

Oh yes we are amazing :)

I heard about SSA from a co-worker that said he wanted to buy subs from you. So I naturally had to come check it out,

:fing34: i found my way here through fi audio when i was checking them out and i love this forum its been very helpful and awsome to check out peoples work and systems

:drink40: :drink40:

i've heard about SSA from incriminator audio website.

sundown website

I had just gotten a us amps 2000x and i wanted to see about modding it so i googled us amps and came up with this site. damn that was a long time ago..

always knew it was here......have had a few buddys tell me to get on here for help with questions i had in the past....

but i signed up when i got fi subs

Edited by djteks

talked with Mark and he told me about the forum

np bro thanks for telling me about this place