meade916

2002 Caddy on bagz...8 Fi BTL 18's, 2 RF T15k amps (new vid pg 31)

ok meade we've given you a few days to recoup from a long weekend at the finals, how's the caddy doing? are you waiting on the other amp?

dam i forgot about this thread, lol,

looks to be comin along kwight nicely

i got the amp and 8 18's fired up today for a little test run... Hooked up a 3sixty.2, an ipod, and slapped it around for a few. This thing SLAPS. I wanna say its as loud as my Hoe already and i havent even got the speakers moving yet. Im very happy with the results and im still raw as hell.......and missing an amp.

Ok if you guys have subs on your computer you will DEFINITLY get to feel the bass coming from the hoopty, gotta love technology you guys are chillin thousands of miles away and im gonna make your pant leg move when you hear this hahhah......even with everything in the cab rattling since its pure metal and some loose bolts, you can still feel the amp straight attacking the subs. This amp is incredible (so far)

enjoy :D

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/videos/t15kthetest2.wmv

heres the youtube version as well.....

Edited by meade916

oh BTW: yes i know its rattling.........like i said its still raw, there is stuff on the dash and on the bare floor that has no deadenr yet......this is just a test run to hear how the box sounds. So far im happy! :D

wow, steve do you think it will be possible that even you will need the headphones to sit in this thing? or are your ears so shot to chit by now it don't matter? LOL this thing will be stupid loud. i think the front doors are going to crack.

Looking good, can't wait to see once the second amp and deadening it is in.

DSC00704.jpg

DSC00705.jpg

a 3 ton floor jack, a piece of MDF, and 4 Powermaster battery boxes (cardboard).....used to hold top piece in place till the adhesive set up. Worked great!

DSC00707.jpg

DSC00708.jpg

DSC00710.jpg

DSC00711.jpg

DSC00714.jpg

DSC00183640x480.jpg

should be pimptastic when i pull the plastic on the bottom piece tomorrow :D

Poor Steve's site exceeded bandwidth I love it HAHAHAHA fing05.gif:popcorn:

AGAIN!! lol

Then again with all the bandwidth thats been being eaten by the vids from finals its kinda understandable

Edited by kandiman

ya i told that guy (my host) that i KNEW i was gonna run out!! I told him to bump me up to 450 (gig) so i make it thru the month and he said no problem..........f#$cker forgot!!! :wtf:

he just called and said he would put it up in 1/2 hour when he gets home......this just chaps my hide that i TOLD him not to let this 5hit happen!!!!

are you going to do anything with lighting? like some neons or some strobes or something else that could cause seisures along with hearing problems?

pulled the plastic off the bottom :D

DSC00198-1.jpg

DSC00193-1.jpg

DSC00188.jpg

got the alts.........2 300's........nice and chromed out. Only problem is, no plugs and no bracket.......tomorrow maybe? Chicken, if your lookin, Dom needs a raise.

DSC00203-1.jpg

DSC00204.jpg

DSC00205.jpg

DSC00206.jpg

DSC00207-1.jpg

DSC00208-1.jpg

DSC00209.jpg

This could be the best recorded build log in a long time.

hey Steve, not sure who does your site, but I can hook you up with a great guy that's with a great company my clan site has been using for years. www.clanmech.com

Just a little somethin somethin.....had Dave come pick it up for me with his work truck.....grabbed some 1/0 while i was there.

DSC00216.jpg

DSC00217-1.jpg

DSC00219.jpg

DSC00221.jpg

DSC00222-1.jpg

DSC00223.jpg

DSC00224-1.jpg

DSC00225.jpg

DSC00226.jpg

Yup same pic DIFFERENT amp...i figured it was picture time, david didnt.

DSC00227.jpg

im just gonna let the pics to the rest of the talkin....

DSC00228-1.jpg

DSC00230.jpg

DSC00231-1.jpg

DSC00248.jpg

DSC00244.jpg

DSC00232.jpg

DSC00233.jpg

DSC00238-1.jpg

DSC00239.jpg

DSC00240-1.jpg

DSC00243-1.jpg

DSC00247.jpg