mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

BMW m3 e46 FTW!!!!

Personally I prefer the E30, E36, and E90 to the E46 M3's. All nice cars, but for very different reasons and for each of those reasons the E46 doesn't come out on top.

Quoted for later watching, too damn loud on the plane.

wtf. no top, but the stupid gogo inflight internet showed it tha wya

wtf. no top, but the stupid gogo inflight internet showed it tha wya

hah, i was wondering what you were thinking, where you traveling to?

Had some light Blue cheese dressing tonight and it fucking sucked. I can't get the shitty taste out of my mouth...

Well I seem to have ringworm so there's that

Erm. Thank you Peng.

Erm. Thank you Peng.

Peng

Sexy girl. Adjective

'There's some PENG over there'

'Shes proper Peng!'

Good job, Jacksonville State and North Dakota State :drink40:

Booo. Jesus KU sucks apparently. I didn't get to watch the game, now I'm glad I didn't. They're going to score 12 points all year at this rate.

Caught a 20", maybe ~3 lb rainbow trout this weekend. It was awesome. Took me probably 5-6 minutes to get him in because I was using 4 lb test and I didn't want to lose him. Biggest rainbow I have ever seen (in person), let alone caught. Unfortunately he was smack dab in the middle of the rule about not being able to keep rainbows between 18" and 22" out of this lake. Oh well, still fun to catch him. if my sister-in-law gets the pictures up from the trip, I'll post one. I caught 5 fish over the weekend I believe, out of the 9 or so total that my group caught. We grilled some on sunday night and they were delicious.

Overall a good trip, just too short. Drove around too much and didn't have enough just relax time at the campsite since we only stayed one night. But still awesome fishing for the most part. Except the Laramie River, that was a huge disappointment. I love stream trout fishing but we went there thinking it was an actual river, when in actuality I could jump across it in some areas and it should have been called a creek. Most of it was only about 10' wide and very shallow. No trout in there (well, I caught a 6" brook trout, but that may have been the only fish in there). Bummer. We wasted half a day exploring it.

Caught a 20", maybe ~3 lb rainbow trout this weekend. It was awesome. Took me probably 5-6 minutes to get him in because I was using 4 lb test and I didn't want to lose him. Biggest rainbow I have ever seen (in person), let alone caught. Unfortunately he was smack dab in the middle of the rule about not being able to keep rainbows between 18" and 22" out of this lake. Oh well, still fun to catch him. if my sister-in-law gets the pictures up from the trip, I'll post one. I caught 5 fish over the weekend I believe, out of the 9 or so total that my group caught. We grilled some on sunday night and they were delicious.

Overall a good trip, just too short. Drove around too much and didn't have enough just relax time at the campsite since we only stayed one night. But still awesome fishing for the most part. Except the Laramie River, that was a huge disappointment. I love stream trout fishing but we went there thinking it was an actual river, when in actuality I could jump across it in some areas and it should have been called a creek. Most of it was only about 10' wide and very shallow. No trout in there (well, I caught a 6" brook trout, but that may have been the only fish in there). Bummer. We wasted half a day exploring it.

Looking foward to the pictures, sounds like lots of fun!

In the market for a new carry gun. Looking pretty heavily at something like a Smith 442 for appendix carry, now to go find one local if I can. Shipping to FFL's is such a pain.

The ATF takes all the fun out of everything.

Had some light Blue cheese dressing tonight and it fucking sucked. I can't get the shitty taste out of my mouth...

Considering it is normally sour cream, mayo & blue cheese you really can't make it "light". Using some olive oil in the mayo will help, but you can't use too much or it tastes funny.

Had some light Blue cheese dressing tonight and it pucking sucked. I can't get the shitty taste out of my mouth...

Considering it is normally sour cream, mayo & blue cheese you really can't make it "light". Using some olive oil in the mayo will help, but you can't use too much or it tastes funny.

I eat Honey Dijon. Problem solved :)

the only "light/low cal/low fat" dressing I use is western. It's flavor hinges on sweetness so cutting the oil isn't so bad.

If u want a good dressing buy balsamic and use olive oil. If u want it to be much much much healthier use udo's oil. I add rosemary to mine and than salt and pepper and other spice to taste.

we keep a bottle in the fridge. if u use olive oil it will solidify, if u use udo's it will not.

shades.png

I've been guilty of this far too many times to count