mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

No, but the F6 isn't at all a bad driver. The crossovers at least look "reasonable", I know nothing about the tweeter or where they are sourcing it but wouldn't be surprised if for the money it is a great set.

I was just searching through madisound, figured a lot of stuff they carry was decent, saw that and "looked nice", and fits my budget :P

I'm going to reattempt glassing my doors in a few weeks, hopefully they'll come out decent and have those jamming

When you get them do log more info on the tweeter please :)

Also, I'd be curious to insure it is the F6 and not F5. They list the F6 as a 7" but that comp set says 6". Perhaps even in the specs, I just went by the looks :P

Hopefully the tweeter isn't a derivative of the TN28 which I found far from stellar. Of course at that price it may still be better than most car audio schtuff. :)

Hopefully you have some eq available as well as the breakup mode on that cone is a bit rough if I remember right. Nothing that can't be tamed though and is probably already notched a bit in the crossover as I am sure they are aware of it since its in their FR plots.

Run the grill at ~225 till the meat hits 160*, then take out wrap in foil, towels and drop in cooler. End of story?

160 sounds a bit low, but then again I've never done a pig shoulder (yet)

Really low. It will be hard to chew. That isn't even above the plateau. 180 minimum which is what I read the first time. Normally somewhere between 180-190 is the sweet spot.

About 10F lower than brisket (190-200), then?

Yeah I may upgrade HU's since mine is the most basic alpine. Or just throw in an eq and stick with my cde-102.

I'll try to record as much information about them as I can, and log any differences from day one to after a couple weeks. I'm kinda picky about tweeters too, so well see :)

Yeah I may upgrade HU's since mine is the most basic alpine. Or just throw in an eq and stick with my cde-102.

I'll try to record as much information about them as I can, and log any differences from day one to after a couple weeks. I'm kinda picky about tweeters too, so well see :)

Looking forward to it. I'm picking out tweeters here soon........Gotta find my crossover as well.

Looking at the RF 3sixty.1 or .2

J

The hop is full of speaker info this morning.

Run the grill at ~225 till the meat hits 160*, then take out wrap in foil, towels and drop in cooler. End of story?

Really low. It will be hard to chew. That isn't even above the plateau. 180 minimum which is what I read the first time. Normally somewhere between 180-190 is the sweet spot.

Will do. :)

About 10F lower than brisket (190-200), then?

That is where I like my brisket as well.

Depends on the texture you like. You can always pull some a bit early. :) It never hurts to get your hands in teh meat as they will let you know more than any temperature probe. If you get lucky and get a cut with more yummy fat and tissue than normal it may even be done at a lower temp, but also might take more. Depends on when that collagen can break down and get all lip smackin' good.

I hate gummy soft meat so I would err on the side of underdone, but again if you can't pull it, it isn't ready. Not saying you should pull it "hot" as a good hour or so rest is always beneficial.

NP: Orion

Rodrigo y Gabriela, Live in Japan

Sean, went to Bdubs last night! your favorite.

After wings out here sadly I am looking forward to their wings.

J

Sean, went to Bdubs last night! your favorite.

Oh great :WTFBubble:

Feeling rough!

NP: Orion

Rodrigo y Gabriela, Live in Japan

I couldn't believe they where only using guitars the first time I heard them. These two are amazing.

Test driving a 08 GTR today :peepwall:

Buying? I hope so.

Feeling rough!

Same here. To much drinking this week. Bells Oberon was released for the summer again. A good excuse to get shit faced.

Test driving a 08 GTR today :peepwall:

Buying? I hope so.

Depends. Not for me but my father..

Feeling rough!

to much partying or just sick?

I went out last night, yes I know me out on a week night WTF? :WTFBubble:

But I had promised one of my best men that I would come down to his bar and he works every Thursday night and is about to leave for Europe for a few weeks. So I kind of stayed past closing and had a 25 minute drive home too. So lack of sleep is mostly the issue. But I still went to the gym and had a moderate work out.

Airman First Class Smith! As of 4/1/11 I am a member of the United States Air Force.

I leave for Tech school on the fourth so. it feels like it's been forever since i've been on on here! :fing34: