mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

For the last few days Firefox won't hold my cookies after I exit. I always have to sign in on here, put in my full email address at hotmail even though the "save my email address" box is checked, etc. But my cookies settings are set to normal/save. wtf.

It's been doing this to me for over a week and a half now, I might try Google's Chrome browser as I've been hearing good things recently.

I feel I'm being kind here. That's not the best of Fox's pics and it's the best i could of Lucas'. Just to give lucas the benefit of the doubt.

I can find all kinds of pics of Fox that I like, but not really any of Lucas. Hence the reason I was astonished so when I saw her in the film.

Megan Fox is an ugly little stick, yeah I'd fuck her bit I would worry about breaking her in half!

So you like the meaty girls, eh?

I do. Skinny doesn't do much for me. I don't like fat, but I love a nice round juicy ass and some big muscular thighs. Volleyball players come to mind.

For the last few days Firefox won't hold my cookies after I exit. I always have to sign in on here, put in my full email address at hotmail even though the "save my email address" box is checked, etc. But my cookies settings are set to normal/save. wtf.

I had that problem for 3 months and could not find any issues. Then all of a sudden, it started working again. I do still have an issue with having to restore my bookmarks every couple days.

Megan Fox is an ugly little stick, yeah I'd fuck her bit I would worry about breaking her in half!

I do. Skinny doesn't do much for me. I don't like fat, but I love a nice round juicy ass and some big muscular thighs. Volleyball players come to mind.

You might love my gf then. But you can't have her :P

WTF is with people quoting posts that have like 40 pictures in it? yes, let's just double the load time of the page and make the scroll bar the size of a pinhead on the side of the page. We know what post you're talking about, it's the only one with all the pictures.

I kind of see what he's saying KU. The first women to catch my eye are always more athletic than thin. Or latin. Red beans and rice mang.....

Megan ugly, no. Tiny and a bit breakable... yes.

Perhaps not your particular brand of vodka, but ugly.... No

megan_fox_maxim_1.jpg?w=600

Mine is relatively vanilla as well. 600cc engine, 120hp, 435lbs. Does probably 105mph total, traction limited 0-60's somewhere in the 4's. Trails being a whopping 10' wide with a ski stance of 4' you get to carve and carve and carve away. When that gets not so peaceful off to the ditches where you get a jump every 1/8th mile or so. Then you can add the boondocking in fresh deep snow and bars/gas stations connecting all the trails and it is a hoot. Pretty much nothing I'd rather be doing.

You had me at the safe part actually.

I agree. Something a bit more plush.

case in point.

eva_mendes_calvin_klein.jpg

To me megan fox is one of the only atractive extremely thin women on the planet. She still looks female unlike many of the non developed skinny chicks.. I like the dark hair and dark look.

One very large reason I love playing coed volleyball. santa.gif

Volleyball players, soccer players, and high jumpers. Ooofta

:peepwall:

Holy no Hop.

Drinking apple cider and crown while watching some tv.

You might love my gf then. But you can't have her :P

YEah, that's too far to drive anyways. :drink40:

This Alamo Bowl has probably some of the worst sports commentary I've ever heard; figures...

whiny bitch football players riding on daddy's coat tails ftmfl

Anyone here know about the lifespan of the Lincoln LS cars (v8) and associated problems? A friend of the woman's had the engine in his Continental go out (4.6 32v) at 295k miles and he picked up a 02 LS. That seems like a damn nice car, more comfy than the Cadillac, not as much power though, but it is rear wheel drive and seems like it is better laid out and a very nice ride. Curious as to what you guys think of them since it is a distinct possibility that I will pick one up by the end of the year.

Anyone here know about the lifespan of the Lincoln LS cars (v8) and associated problems? A friend of the woman's had the engine in his Continental go out (4.6 32v) at 295k miles and he picked up a 02 LS. That seems like a damn nice car, more comfy than the Cadillac, not as much power though, but it is rear wheel drive and seems like it is better laid out and a very nice ride. Curious as to what you guys think of them since it is a distinct possibility that I will pick one up by the end of the year.

V8 models shared the same AJ-V8 from Jaguar, pretty nice engine from what I've heard

dunno squat about the rest of the vehicle, however :lol2:

pretty sure it shares the same 5 speed Bordeaux transmission my Ranger had, which I loved

Tech won, Craig James and his shithead spawn can burn in hell

pretty sure it shares the same 5 speed Bordeaux transmission my Ranger had, which I loved

then again, I loved everything about that truck, entire drivetrain was pretty much bombproof