mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

survived new years with only a couple scrapes and bruises, but now have a cold :(

trans-Siberian Orchestra is performing where i work tomorrow

Wifey dragged me to see their show in Baltimore a few years ago. Not good, just a cluster-rock-fudge-faux-opera. The few lead musicians think they are in some arena level hair band circa 1985. :ehh:

LOL

me and the w go every year save this last one.

Just spent two hours outside cutting some wood that would have taken me 15 minutes on the table saw...and its 7 degrees with a windchill of -12.

I didn't even put on warm pants as I didn't think it would take that long. :Doh:

yup... your from MN.

I got the anderson valley in the cart now. sudyks is a fucking mess. lol

Going to grab some sausage next door while you are there?

Why, is there a Chip n' Dales next door? :D

I couldn't figure this out for like 5 min.

SO, I just got done watching Transformers 2, and Isabelle Lucas was SMOKING FUCKING HOT in that movie! Why does she not always look like this. Hell, I'd take her over Megan Fox anyday if she looked like she did in the movie.

For the record I'm not that big of a Fox fan myself but.....

megan-fox-en-bikini.jpg

is way >

isabel1.jpg

I feel I'm being kind here. That's not the best of Fox's pics and it's the best i could of Lucas'. Just to give lucas the benefit of the doubt.

Both are fuckin smokin

Went to a good friends for new years eve

Off topic

been here since about the 21st..............had the H1N1 vaccine on or about the 18th.............now wife is slightly sick, step dad, and mother are slightly sick too. I am fine, just a lil sore throat...............conincidence?

Megan Fox is an ugly little stick, yeah I'd fuck her bit I would worry about breaking her in half!

Wifey dragged me to see their show in Baltimore a few years ago. Not good, just a cluster-rock-fudge-faux-opera. The few lead musicians think they are in some arena level hair band circa 1985. :ehh:

LOL

Rarely do I criticize a musical group, but there are a few occasions where I wanted my money back mid way through the show, and this was one of them.

I will also say my local cellars is much much cheeper on average.

Last time there in fact I purchased 4 1.75s of sailor jerry. they were only 19.99 and if I buy 4 I get a case deal of 10%. damn amazing price for what I think is the best rum sold.

I'm not much of a clear rum fan unless its mojito time though.

I am on real good terms with the head manager of my local cellars. Always sets me up with deals beyond the sales prices :)

Are they playing music or Christmas songs? Enjoy, fun to see.

LOL

Rarely do I criticize a musical group, but there are a few occasions where I wanted my money back mid way through the show, and this was one of them.

They put on a "special" show for you near DC.

Put on another 120mi on the sled yesterday. Was a little cold. Loaded the sled back on the trailer, hopped in the truck and the temperature gauge read -15F. Add 80mph to that and I can easily understand why I was a little cold, lol.

Are they playing music or Christmas songs? Enjoy, fun to see.

I think they are doing music

Megan Fox is an ugly little stick, yeah I'd fuck her bit I would worry about breaking her in half!

So you like the meaty girls, eh?

For the last few days Firefox won't hold my cookies after I exit. I always have to sign in on here, put in my full email address at hotmail even though the "save my email address" box is checked, etc. But my cookies settings are set to normal/save. wtf.

With space shuttles still launching and landing, NASA isn't keen to talk about what will happen to the iconic vehicles after they're retired.

But the competition among institutions to land a space shuttle for public display is heating up.

Last December, NASA issued a “request for information” to educational institutions, science museums and other organizations about their interest in acquiring a space shuttle. The space agency estimated it would cost about $42 million to prepare the vehicle and deliver it via a modified 747 Boeing aircraft carrier.

Put on another 120mi on the sled yesterday. Was a little cold. Loaded the sled back on the trailer, hopped in the truck and the temperature gauge read -15F. Add 80mph to that and I can easily understand why I was a little cold, lol.

that's awesome.

Do you just ride to ride? Like a guy on a Harley , or do you end up doing mildly insane things like a guy on a sport bike? Is it for the peacefullness or the rush?

Alba > Fox

That's just me.

Alba > Fox

That's just me.

I agree. Not much beats Alba.

that's awesome.

Do you just ride to ride? Like a guy on a Harley , or do you end up doing mildly insane things like a guy on a sport bike? Is it for the peacefullness or the rush?

Both. You can't sport bike 120mi full throttle. Some of that in between a bunch of peacefulness. :P

IMO snowmobile >>> jetski/motorcycle/boat/atv. Power to weight is insane, turning capability flat out nuts, and if you want to jump go for it. On top of that generically speaking they are really safe as you are close to the ground as well.

Mine is relatively vanilla as well. 600cc engine, 120hp, 435lbs. Does probably 105mph total, traction limited 0-60's somewhere in the 4's. Trails being a whopping 10' wide with a ski stance of 4' you get to carve and carve and carve away. When that gets not so peaceful off to the ditches where you get a jump every 1/8th mile or so. Then you can add the boondocking in fresh deep snow and bars/gas stations connecting all the trails and it is a hoot. Pretty much nothing I'd rather be doing.