mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

large caliber rifle would be my choice

grab on the elephants tusks :P

that one was kinda cheezy, let me find another one

how many non alcoholic beers would it take to get drunk?

depends on the size of the drinker?

SOB!!!! :madsign::madrofl: :madrofl: :angry22: :angry22: :angry22: :angry22: Our babysitter just had to cancel for New Year's eve. :badmood2: :badmood2: :badmood2: :badmood2:

:lame: So are you staying home for new years then?

awwww that sucks

Your telling me. :angry22:

yeah thats definitely a factor but according to the show 8 non alc beers = 1 reg light beer.

Roughly, although some non alcoholic beers have up to 10 times less alcohol (.05% ABV) so you'd need about 3 cases to equal one average beer :lol2:

I think it was time for an upgrade, upon taking out the old mobo I saw this.

hpim1488.jpg

hpim1489.jpg

hpim1490.jpg

It seemed to be running ok when I took the board out but now that I know about those caps, they will be replaced before I use the board again.

yeah thats definitely a factor but according to the show 8 non alc beers = 1 reg light beer.

Approximately how much alcohol does it take to cause death? Using regular bear that is.

Approximately how much alcohol does it take to cause death? Using regular bear that is.

no idea....but i do know that you can go on an all beer diet for a full 6 weeks with out any other supply of food/water before death

quick question guys, 1st gen dodge durango w/ infinity sound system. Are there any xover's splitting up the frequencies between the mid and tweet or can i just throw in some cheapy coax's?

just replacing blown speakers for my gf's mom.

actually im not sure what ill put in. anyone know if there are some uber cheap coax worth looking at?

no idea....but i do know that you can go on an all beer diet for a full 6 weeks with out any other supply of food/water before death

16 Beers to get alcohol poisoning severe enough to cause death ;)

:trippy:

:trippy:

For an average sized adult male.

Haha I sound so SERIOUS lately on the forum...

quick question guys, 1st gen dodge durango w/ infinity sound system. Are there any xover's splitting up the frequencies between the mid and tweet or can i just throw in some cheapy coax's?

actually im not sure what ill put in. anyone know if there are some uber cheap coax worth looking at?

The only x-over's I've seen on stock sound systems are capacitors on the tweeter. The mid is playing full-range.

the Infinity system uses 2-ohm speakers IIRC, but to answer your question, the mid and the tweeter both receive the same signal, the crossover is integrated into the tweeter

I just did an install on my friend's '02 Durango with the Infinity shit

We are getting a ton of old clothes, toys, and such piled up for Purple Heart to pick up tomorrow, and the wife has been looking at condo's in the northern DC area.

Moving closer to me.

Has the cruise terminal opened up any more jobs?

I would be moving farther south to the DC area. As for the Cruises down town from Baltimore, I have no idea.

My GF is from the DC area. She says all the guys are aholes.

I think it was time for an upgrade, upon taking out the old mobo I saw this.

hpim1488.jpg

hpim1489.jpg

hpim1490.jpg

It seemed to be running ok when I took the board out but now that I know about those caps, they will be replaced before I use the board again.

Epox? Chinese popcorn caps are never a good thing

The only x-over's I've seen on stock sound systems are capacitors on the tweeter. The mid is playing full-range.

I would figure as much. But good to know since my mom's Durango has a blown speaker or two as well that she wants me to replace at some point.

Where beer was invented it is still considered food and not beverage today. It was original a way of getting nutrients to the poor. Exactly why you can still have beer for lunch in Bavaria.