mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

But I am full of gas. ;)

We are getting a ton of old clothes, toys, and such piled up for Purple Heart to pick up tomorrow, and the wife has been looking at condo's in the northern DC area.

Moving closer to me.

Has the cruise terminal opened up any more jobs?

I would be moving farther south to the DC area. As for the Cruises down town from Baltimore, I have no idea.

My GF is from the DC area. She says all the guys are aholes.

Um it is where the people that are running our country are....... ;)

Haven't really been dropping by much during the holidays....

Had an awesome New Years Party last night. lotsssssss of fun. Some how I didn't wake up hung over, thank goodness.

I switched to the Droid and it is the BEST phone I have ever used... ever... Its really an iphone competitor.

I am currently using an app that connects me to the internet from my phone, and soon will set it up to do it via bluetooth. No wires FTW!

Tasks, Calender, Email, FREE GPS Navigation, Facebook, Everything is customizable, speech to text. Hook it into the car dock and it automatically opens the car program where you can speak to call, or navigate. PANDORA FTMFW with a widget on the home screens to control it, imusic, which allows you to search for any song on the internet and download it from a free location, then it automatically tags it with the correct artist album and song title.

That's really just a few of the high points...

Hope everyone is well, had a great Christmas and start of the new year!

trans-Siberian Orchestra is performing where i work tomorrow

Wifey dragged me to see their show in Baltimore a few years ago. Not good, just a cluster-rock-fudge-faux-opera. The few lead musicians think they are in some arena level hair band circa 1985. :ehh:

Just spent two hours outside cutting some wood that would have taken me 15 minutes on the table saw...and its 7 degrees with a windchill of -12.

I didn't even put on warm pants as I didn't think it would take that long. :Doh:

yup... your from MN.

I got the anderson valley in the cart now. sudyks is a fucking mess. lol

Going to grab some sausage next door while you are there?

Why, is there a Chip n' Dales next door? :D

but...lake effect WARNING is coming

Shit, it's been coming down for about 19 hours straight here.

How was everybodies New Year? Hope everybody had a good and safe time.

Great time. Got outta town and visited some friends up at the U. Had a pretty safe time too. :)

Great time. Got outta town and visited some friends up at the U. Had a pretty safe time too. :)

Good to hear.

Jesus is stomping ass in Nawlins

How was everybodies New Year? Hope everybody had a good and safe time.

The party I was going to go to got canceled because the hostess got sick. So I went to bed at about 11:45 after playing some Call of Duty.

Aaaaaaaand somebody else doesn't know how to find the volume of a port. Really. Is this you being lazy in school or you being lazy in school?

quick question guys, 1st gen dodge durango w/ infinity sound system. Are there any xover's splitting up the frequencies between the mid and tweet or can i just throw in some cheapy coax's?

just replacing blown speakers for my gf's mom.

actually im not sure what ill put in. anyone know if there are some uber cheap coax worth looking at?

the Infinity system uses 2-ohm speakers IIRC, but to answer your question, the mid and the tweeter both receive the same signal, the crossover is integrated into the tweeter

alright cool. i think ill just throw in some cheapy coaxs and call it a day.

come toooo meee mj18 basket!!! must finish ib install soooon!!!!!!

notice how Florida doesn't even take a knee

Doctors test Limbaugh's heart, find nothing

SO, I just got done watching Transformers 2, and Isabelle Lucas was SMOKING FUCKING HOT in that movie! Why does she not always look like this. Hell, I'd take her over Megan Fox anyday if she looked like she did in the movie.