mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Sean I know you're tall, but are you a very thin guy?

I loved how when I dated really thin and usually short women they would want all kinds of bad bad things done to them, but I always felt the need to hold back as sometimes my neck was thicker than their waist.

Not thick. 6'7 215 36" waist, 36" inseam, 17.5"neck, 37.5" sleeve

Yeah, I know I should have continued to swim competitively

Oh and snow tires >> 4wd/awd anyday of the week. Of course car dependent a bit. By far the BEST handling car in the snow I have ever driven was a non-Turbo 944 with snows on it. Unbelievable how well that car handled, but of course a near perfect 4 corner weight balance and not much weight with all mechanical controls help a shitload in that regard.

Computer gadgets do nothing for me in the shit. Take off the anti-locks, the stability control, traction control, and any other electronic grandmother and let me feel what the car is doing.

x432789790

I really liked the older subaru WRX (not STi I in the US yet I think) I drove with blizzaks on it though. I felt like I could go up 50 degree hills made of ice with water running down it.

You fit in the WRX? I personally felt like I was in a ultra cheap car from the 70's that had been updated as cheap as possible when I drove one. Hated it. Not the way it drove per se, just the car. I imagine it did well in the snow. My old Brat was fun too, but not enough Powa!

It's weird. Remember the REALLY huge winged one? The stupid looking one. My friend and I (power lifter and as wide as myself but shorter) could fit just fine. He purchased for a winter car after he crashed his 6 cyl turbo s4. I think it had more room than the audi. His summer car was a turbo 997 and had more room than either when he would pick me up.

Funny, I was not comfortable in a WRX, but the S4 I am super comfortable in. Of course the Germans add more lift to the front of the seats and let them go back further usually.

Go Giants, Go Packers!

*flees*

I'd put strychnine in your beef if you came over today.

i haven't started the truck since early afternoon on friday, and she groaned a bit and fired right up.

Missfire and everything. For as much problems as I have had with that damn truck when she works, she works hard for me.

You have a Ford, I have a Chevy. I expect that mine will break. Can't believe I ever bought the damn thing. Of course if the 97-04 F150's weren't so damn fugly I wouldn't have bought the Silvershitbox

Can't believe how rock solid the smoker temps are even when it is -13 (-40 with windchill so it ain't still out either).

I <3 the BBQ Guru :)

Can't believe how rock solid the smoker temps are even when it is -13 (-40 with windchill so it ain't still out either).

I <3 the BBQ Guru :)

Please don't send that cold weather my way.

I love reading and hearing all of the comments about the tv show the Jersey Shore.

Funny thing is I have spent many many summers there and that is how they act.

I loved how when I dated really thin and usually short women they would want all kinds of bad bad things done to them, but I always felt the need to hold back as sometimes my neck was thicker than their waist.

Holy Good God! you're 6'7"? Ridiculous. I'm almost a foot shorter than you are, and I thought 6 feet was tall

I just want to go public with this, the thought just came into my head, but...

I think Scarface is a terrible movie. I don't understand why so many people love it. Terrible.

Go Giants, Go Packers!

*flees*

I'd put strychnine in your beef if you came over today.

Put down the Agatha Christie novels and back away :tehe:

I don't understand why so many people love it.

I say the same things about Passion of the Christ, Crash, Babel, American Beauty, Cast Away, and a whole slew of other movies; different strokes for different folks and so on and so on

I love reading and hearing all of the comments about the tv show the Jersey Shore.

Examples of said comments?

i haven't started the truck since early afternoon on friday, and she groaned a bit and fired right up.

Missfire and everything. For as much problems as I have had with that damn truck when she works, she works hard for me.

You have a Ford, I have a Chevy. I expect that mine will break. Can't believe I ever bought the damn thing. Of course if the 97-04 F150's weren't so damn fugly I wouldn't have bought the Silvershitbox

I don't remember if I posted this or not, but over Xmas was talking to my dad, and he wants to get a medium-duty truck for my granddad for a feeding pickup at the farm. I asked him about the Ford, and he was like no way does he want a Ford, and I wouldn't want one for him either. They fall apart too easily. I was completely flabbergasted because my dad and granddad have been huge Ford fans their whole lives, probably the main reason I'm such a fan. My dad said he wants to get more Chevys for his work too. I was like what what what?

Ryan2, how much snow did you get? I think we got about 3", right on the upper end of their forecasts.

Ryan2, how much snow did you get? I think we got about 3", right on the upper end of their forecasts.

I have about 2" in front of my house right now.

Snow and more salt on the road :(

Washed the Jeep yesterday, atleast I cleaned the salt from the previous snow-fall.

somethin tells me that Kris Brown and Nick Folk will be partying it up sometime next football season

WTF is with people quoting posts that have like 40 pictures in it? yes, let's just double the load time of the page and make the scroll bar the size of a pinhead on the side of the page. We know what post you're talking about, it's the only one with all the pictures.

That pisses me off too :suicide-santa:

Megan Fox is an ugly little stick, yeah I'd fuck her bit I would worry about breaking her in half!

So you like the meaty girls, eh?

I kind of see what he's saying KU. The first women to catch my eye are always more athletic than thin. Or latin. Red beans and rice mang.....

Megan ugly, no. Tiny and a bit breakable... yes.Perhaps not your particular brand of vodka, but ugly.... No

I lika the athletes :D

Megan Fox is an ugly little stick, yeah I'd fuck her bit I would worry about breaking her in half!

So you like the meaty girls, eh?

I do. Skinny doesn't do much for me. I don't like fat, but I love a nice round juicy ass and some big muscular thighs. Volleyball players come to mind.

I agree. Something a bit more plush.

case in point.

eva_mendes_calvin_klein.jpg

To me megan fox is one of the only atractive extremely thin women on the planet. She still looks female unlike many of the non developed skinny chicks.. I like the dark hair and dark look.

That's Eve Mendes :shrug: But yeah, I'd be ALL over that!

Examples of said comments?

The Itialian community is saying that they don't ack that way and how bad the show misrepresents them.

Holy Good God! you're 6'7"? Ridiculous. I'm almost a foot shorter than you are, and I thought 6 feet was tall

I'm only 6'2 but with a 22" neck. only 32-34 inseam usually. I'm all torso. I'm just fat now instead of wide. When I was my thinnest with a 34-36 inch waist I still had a 20+ inch neck and 55 in shoulders for a coat. always 37 or 38 sleeve here. never lines up on the shoulder corrctly though.

I bet your legs crammed in the wrx, where I was ok. but side to side in the a4 frame left me NO room. Where you have long legs I come up shorter by far I bet. You're shaped like a red bull can, I'm like a juice box.

Going to try my hand at grilling a pork roast in single digit temperatures. :)

Going to try my hand at grilling a pork roast in single digit temperatures. :)

:woot:

awesome.