Fell of the bike today... that was fun... but not for my skin. :suicide-santa:

Ouch!! :(

Too much Stoli before the ride?

Too much Stoli before the ride?

Worse, loud music.

oops

Hope everything is cool...except for some bruises...

<+Penguin4x4> http://www.interpretationbydesign.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/IBD-football-flowchart.jpg

<+Penguin4x4> thats pretty damned accurate

<+splat> "food item from my city that could also describe my quarterback" best. tho i've never heard of a chicken box in baltimore

<+Penguin4x4> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_of_Baltimore#Chicken_box

<+splat> where the fuck is that served.

<+Penguin4x4> fuck if I know

<+splat> western fries are awesome. but in my 20+ years living in baltimore i never heard of a chicken box

Aaron, what say you?

Are there no KFCs in Texas? A chicken box is a box of chicken. Not too hard to figure out. Go to KFC, tell them you want a chicken box. They'll ask you how many pieces and what kind.

Were u trying to show off to ladies teo?

Actually, yeah...

Stupid me.

And now I even have to go to the pharmacy for some bandages since I never really had any in the house.. at 11 PM. Bloody sheets in the morning FTL.

<+Penguin4x4> http://www.interpretationbydesign.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/IBD-football-flowchart.jpg

<+splat> "food item from my city that could also describe my quarterback" best. tho i've never heard of a chicken box in baltimore

<+splat> western fries are awesome. but in my 20+ years living in baltimore i never heard of a chicken box

Aaron, what say you?

Are there no KFCs in Texas? A chicken box is a box of chicken. Not too hard to figure out. Go to KFC, tell them you want a chicken box. They'll ask you how many pieces and what kind.

:lol2:

Aaron, what say you?

:lol2:

Hahaha they said no more fried chicken for texas :peepwall:

Actually, yeah...

My gramps fell out of a tree and broke his arm badly enough that it was bulging the skin at the break enough to make out the bone shape.

he was showing off to my grandmother.

Actually, yeah...

My gramps fell out of a tree and broke his arm badly enough that it was bulging the skin at the break enough to make out the bone shape.

Granny must have been impressed :lol2:

Probably, but G-pa was oldschool. Knew how to woo the ladies.

I once saw him put him thumb into his tablesaw through the nail and scuffed off some bone. His only response was "damn. That smarts". He wrapped it up with tape and gauze after cleaning it and pulling the loose nail off and went back to the woodshop.

Depression gangster for shizzle.

OG triple OG

Math wizard too. He would crush my algebra homework and school me in the process. However if I asked him how he got the answer he would never know.

Could square up wood with ease and carve like a master. Cool guy.

I asked him what his favorite book he ever read was, and he said he only read one non textbook in his whole life in elementary and he has no clue what it is. He would whoop my ass in a spelling contest though. Read papers and magazines every day.

Pretty much Chuck Noris only more awesome.

Actually, yeah...

Wish my grampa could climb trees. He's so old...

Son of a bitch. I think I cooked my iPod. Left it in the car out in the sun and when I went to use it I heard a pop and now nothing. Everything works, but no sound.

Son of a bitch. I think I cooked my iPod. Left it in the car out in the sun and when I went to use it I heard a pop and now nothing. Everything works, but no sound.

Hmm, connection maybe? my ipod has been able to take some serious heat lol, black truck black leather and 100 F louisiana heat, its still workin even though i left it on the dash a few times

People actually eat at KFC?