Ok before with the steelies on.

IMG_20111125_142122.jpg

After with the motegis

sick!!!

IMG_20111125_142122.jpg

After with the motegis

sick!!!

I Like!! :drink40:

You will be Ronny Coleman in No time Adrian.

LOL

Went to a 60 minute cycling course today, I was trashed, although I ride to work daily. So if my main goal so far is to get the fat off I think if I can do this course 3x / week it's great. And further down the road I can add weight lifting. Thoughts ?

Small frame, so any extra fat = Adrian is chubby.

I cannot express to you how much strength training means for losing body fat. That doesn't mean trying to get huge but doing resistance training will ramp up your metabolism.

One of my best buddies is a super cycle guy. Mostly MT and about 60 miles a week on slow weeks. Rides in the winter too. He could never lose the Chubb in the middle. Just adding a little weight training helped him to cut off about 3 inches from the middle in 2 months.

Good to hear :)

Considering I have 3 full afternoons per week, how can I mix up some weight lifting ( and what kind ) with the cardio ?

Spoon feed me please :D

I feel i need to paint the calipers now

:fing34:

1322252194184.jpg

IMG_20111125_142122.jpg

After with the motegis

Looks much better now. :drink40:

Currently doing just this to lose my extra weight, no clue what you meant by 5/5 5/3 though.

5 reps / 5 sets and 5 reps / 3 sets. Do the squats and bent over rows at 5/5 to failure (so very heavy), and the others at 5/3 to failure. Do it 3 days a week (say Monday, Wednesday, and Friday). I suggest the squats and rows every workout and alternate the bench (monday and friday) and the military (wednesday). Every week force yourself to increase the weight by roughly 5-10%.

Take long breaks between sets.

These work well because these few exercises hit every muscle group in the body in very quick short bursts.

1322252194184.jpg

IMG_20111125_142122.jpg

After with the motegis

Looks much better now. :drink40:

dropp it!

please explain to me how something like the SounDigital 8k can make 8k with such a small board?

img1091k.jpg

Granted I'm used to looking at Korean boards.. but I would like a fairly technical answer if anyone has it :P

but 8k is helluva lot of power from something that tiny

Julian it does sit a lil lower with all the audio in there. Plus in my town it already scrapes in some places so lowering it is a no no

Julian it does sit a lil lower with all the audio in there. Plus in my town it already scrapes in some places so lowering it is a no no

<- hates tire gap.

no tire gap=rice.

It's a Japanese vehicle, lol

no tire gap=rice.

IMO it looks bad. Lowered stance ALWAYS looks better.

Tire gap is like titties, you want enough to look good but not enough to allow for excessive travel.

Best I could do for now.

no tire gap=rice.

IMO it looks bad. Lowered stance ALWAYS looks better.

He only has a few inches as it is. Anymore and he's got rub and the bouncy bounce the ricers have because they think it looks cool. I'm sorry, but I just don't understand why people trade looks for performance. Granted, in this instance, we're talking about a box on wheels, but still, any more in the weeds and you have issues. It's just not worth it.

tumblr_lupydca5Uo1qefm89o1_500.jpg

Yes please, but a little more up top would be nice, just to balance it out.

Never understood the fascination with big tits/ass. Cus unless you're trading her in for a newer model that stuffs gonna sag.