mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Currently eating a Yorkshire Custard tart, this thing was worth every pence :D

Are those fully functioning 1919's?

Yes fully functioning. My dad has been collecting parts for like a year now to get them together. Each one is set up alittle different. I can't wait to shoot them!!!!!! smile.png

Sweet. Good to see the way to the lake getting fired up.

Was surprised to see the OMC in there. Gotta love Ford power!

Damn, nice boat and guns! Those toolboxes are damn sweet too!

I am SUPER stoked about the boat. The old man still hasn't shot me a price, but at this point will let me use it a few times and go from there.

Dad was a diesel mechanic for quite a few years. Thats just one corner of the garage, there is about 10 more boxes.lol If you couldn't tell, canary yellow is his favorite color.

Chevy 5.7L actually. I was stoked it fired so easy after sitting 10 years. Dad said he had it serviced right before parking.

After the test run I am required to buy batteries and new tires for the trip to Lake Powell!!!

Anyone else with Verizon getting bullshit text messages lately? Everyday I get a few "Won an ipad", "Won a starbucks giftcard." Looked online and apparently all this shit started earlier this month. :wtf:

Anyone else with Verizon getting bullshit text messages lately? Everyday I get a few "Won an ipad", "Won a starbucks giftcard." Looked online and apparently all this shit started earlier this month. :wtf:

Yep

Anyone else with Verizon getting bullshit text messages lately? Everyday I get a few "Won an ipad", "Won a starbucks giftcard." Looked online and apparently all this shit started earlier this month. wtf.gif

I've never gotten one of those.

Glad I'm not the only one, but man is this shit annoying, like checking email.

Anyone else with Verizon getting bullshit text messages lately? Everyday I get a few "Won an ipad", "Won a starbucks giftcard." Looked online and apparently all this shit started earlier this month. wtf.gif

Well I know it started around the 5th of this month, perhaps there's some order as to what numbers their spamming each week.

I've gotten a few

I've gotten them too.

J

Yes fully functioning. My dad has been collecting parts for like a year now to get them together. Each one is set up alittle different. I can't wait to shoot them!!!!!! smile.png

Looks like a fun gun to fire!!!!

J

Chevy 5.7L actually. I was stoked it fired so easy after sitting 10 years. Dad said he had it serviced right before parking.

After the test run I am required to buy batteries and new tires for the trip to Lake Powell!!!

Bummer. Saw the OMC and figured it was a 351. Should have looked closer at the pictures.

I've gotten one. Have a Verizon supervisor trying to reach me though. Need to do some contract negotiations as they are being ass hats.

Bored ...

Hello sir James!

We got the boat fired up yesterday!!! I am hoping to do a madian voyage next week!!

med_gallery_10399_415_9387.jpg

med_gallery_10399_415_229802.jpgmed_gallery_10399_415_115962.jpg

med_gallery_10399_415_122218.jpg

med_gallery_10399_415_80290.jpg

She's a beaut. Has to be a ton of fun on the lake. :)

For those who don't know, my dad is a gun broker. He has two of everything, like these 1919's!!!

med_gallery_10399_415_120493.jpg

SSA shirt and gun's. Half of this board will love this picture. :)

Well I know it started around the 5th of this month, perhaps there's some order as to what numbers their spamming each week.

If you have a smartphone it could be due to an app that has access to your info.

What music player software for Android do you all like best?

I had Mixzing on my old phone and liked it. I have just used the stock one since I got my new phone.

I just stream mostly. TuneWiki and Shoutcast are good for finding great stations.