Gary F.

Road to 160db's!!!

VERY good job! Almost there!

:woot: very nice, gary! keep up the good work.

Thanks guys! I was hoping for that 160 today, but had a couple of issues. My 12v power inverter blew up on when I turned it on, so I wasn't able to charge while sitting in the lanes. The temp. went from 38 degrees all the way to 55 by the time i did my pass. I should have adjusted my freq up but..... oh well. Maybe at the next show I will get it. :D

WOW....that loud off 2 Saz-1500. And my sorry ass is trying to get 150 with a saz-3k. I really need to get my stuff together.

GREAT JOB waiting to see 160 :popcorn:

Your on the road to success once you get everything worked out.

WOW....that loud off 2 Saz-1500. And my sorry ass is trying to get 150 with a saz-3k. I really need to get my stuff together.

GREAT JOB waiting to see 160 :popcorn:

You are not the only one trying to get a 150.

150s are easy to get.

I have several world finalists that tune with me every now and then locally and some of the designs i do have pure potential of reaching that high.

The only bad thing though is it's best for the user to have plenty of tuning knowledge as i can only do comp designs for those who know how to tune off of them with trial and error.

I'm workin on new designs right now to get louder.

I did a 153.4 at the last show with port loading in the center of the car and less than 150sqin of port.

After increasing port area by a ..... hush hush amount :) ... and replacing port in the proper loading area... well, we'll see what happens during testing...

I currently have access to over 20,000w of power sitting here next to me.

Result from show today.

IMG_1647.jpg

The anticipation of reaching your goal has got to be killing you. Great job BTW.

No new updates. I forgot that I had this here to. Been real busy at work and probably won't have any time to get back to it til April. Maybe by then I will have some more batts.

:fing34: congrats on reaching your goal, now what is next if you are able to hit this at a show?

:fing34: congrats on reaching your goal, now what is next if you are able to hit this at a show?

Thanks. After I do the 160 at a show, I will add more amps.

Congrats man!!! That is a nice number to strive for!!!

Thanks. After I do the 160 at a show, I will add more amps.

any new numbers? grats on 160 :D

WOW ... congrats to the 160 club !!! Was that 69 htz on the peak frequency ? great work ...

true, true, true ... Its got to happen at a show or it didn't happen ... competitors spirit !!! excellent ...