stevemead08

IAK needs an "IHOP"

cant do snatch and grabs with bulletproof laminate sheeting :)

Wow! You werent joking about your security detail. Thats some shit there dude. :woot:

Yeah, I grew up with a drug dealer father and seen more than my share of shady police/sherriff/state trooper officers. I was treated like I had done some crazy serious shit and I will admit that johnson county was a helluva lot better than marion. It's over with now and I'm looking at getting the cash together so I can repurchase the Pioneer touch screen DVD/CD player again.

I'm gonna be in Grand Junction, Colorado next week for a couple days j trink40.gif If I had some damn money I would look ya up and get some ink done for sure!

Well Chuck, GJ is only an hour west from here. I have a TON of clients from there that make the trip regularly. I will give you the deal of a life time if you can make it in, As I LIVE to Ink on people, and would LOVE to Ink on a SSA Brother. SO PM me and we can start on the details.smile.gif

I suggest using the ISO holes in the HU to mount, like the factory one was. THEN the thieves have to remove the dash to steal your shiz instead of just pulling it out. Just a thought.peepwall.gif

I suggest using the ISO holes in the HU to mount, like the factory one was. THEN the thieves have to remove the dash to steal your shiz instead of just pulling it out. Just a thought.peepwall.gif

Then at least your insurance claim is higher.

I'll be purchasing the Pioneer AVH-P4200DVD again when the funds become available and work on a way to make it alot harder to pull out. I paid $425 for the HU originally, so paying the $500 deductible to insurance and then wait for my payments to go up just doesn't make sense to me. I'm pulling out both my amps and sub enclosure today until I can replace the HU or purchase/find a temp one. The jackers/bitches slowed me down but I refuse to let them stop me!

Ive got plans so sweet, its like candy...nothing to speak of yet...at least publicly. :woot:

Then at least your insurance claim is higher.

Atleast the muthafuckas ain't gonna have your stereo.

I'm in Grand Junction, Colorado :drink40: I may have actually got some decent news over the last couple days. I'm owed some overtime money for a holiday I signed up for but didn't get to work. They worked people from outside my work unit on o.t. and not me so it's a straight payoff to me and not a makeup day :fing34: Basically, if I get this by the end of May I should be able to purchase the radio again and be set for Slamology. The other news is that Mike (DD9915) found a craigslist ad for a double din pioneer HU locally of which we are trying to get some info on :woot:

I'd like to give a huge thank you and much love to Chop for letting me get a deck on loan till I get my new one :drink40: Straight IAK LOVE! This is why I am a member and will stay that way. It truly is a family that looks out for one another and I'll always do whatever I can to offer up the same love to any member as well.

I'm here I just don't write on here much cause :popcorn:no :drink40: one else does....

Get your money on Chuck. Free money is even better! IAK shows much love!

I know Hawk. I don't much either but I'm giving it a whirl. I'm about to have stereo down time...lol

so check this out. i got fired today. I work for a company that subcontracts installation work from various vendors. one thing we install is lockers in schools and such. well since i run and manage the locker part of the company and make a poopy hourly wage i figured i would start business on my own. it made sence to me since i handled the workload completely. i figured it would be the same just i make a shit ton more money. so i hooked up with the sales rep for this locker company and asked him how i could bid on some of these jobs. For the past 4 weeks i have been working on getting all my ducks in a row ie DBA, insurance, license, business banking. blah blah blah. I even have CadillacMatt working on a vinyl wrap for my back window. everything was going smooth as silk, as soon as i get a contract for my first job, i was going to quit my regular job. we somehow they caught wind and fired me first and since they have a longer relationship with the locker company, the locker company has sided with them and cant do business with me because its a conflict of interest. FUCK!! Now what the hell do i do? i dont know anybody in houston, my wife is 6 1/2 months prego and i have no family here for support? I dont even know hwere to start looking for a job here. im not from here. can i even collect unemployment in a situation like this? i didnt really expect anybody to read this.. but if you did. Kudos to you. :drink40:

DAMN! The is serious suckage bro! I hope you can get something figured out and soon.

Thanks. I kinda did this to myself. It was a big risk for big reward.

Sorry to hear that Bro, Well Lowe's is always hiring at this time of year....

Sorry to hear that Bro, Well Lowe's is always hiring at this time of year....

Not a bad idea. i was in lowes parking lot when by boss called to fire me. lol. back to the scene of the crime.

I will look up some jobs in texas and I can give you a heads up on what stores are hiring...For Lowe's of course and if you want me too????

Edited by thehawk93

do you work there?

Yes I have for 6 years now, I'm a department manager of plumbing.... :drink40:

shit ya. zip code is 77014. thanks man

If you wife is the head of the company they can't discriminate because of conflict of interest. Also go through the process of becoming a Disadvantaged business person (disadvantaged small business, Disadvantaged business veteran, and or disadvantaged business woman) which will get you 5% to 15% bid margin over you competitor for state contracts. Research each of those before you give up.

Thanks ill check into that. My wifes name is not anywhere on my company. It didn't even get a chance to take off.

Ok , I'm working on it Bro.. Texas is hiring like crazy in lowe's stores..... Give me a few minutes... :popcorn::drink40: What lowe's were you at today to give me a Ideal on a good location????