emh9009

1991 Honda CRX Si

Thanks! I actually had an amazing day, takes more than a prolonged sale and scratch to get me down! :D

:dancing:

Happy note, just ordered my NGK o2 sensor. Hope that will fix my "check engine light"

Side note: The glue over spray doesn't look as bad in person as that pic. shows.. just looks a little lighter than the rest of the box from what i see sitting here.

Happy note, just ordered my NGK o2 sensor. Hope that will fix my "check engine light"

Side note: The glue over spray doesn't look as bad in person as that pic. shows.. just looks a little lighter than the rest of the box from what i see sitting here.

Can you use a razor for shaving and give it a trim?

How bout a quick swipe with a can of black spray paint?

ooh, good thoughts.

wont the paint make it hard and crunchy? ill try to find a black sharpie. We never seem to have any markers in the house..

ooh, good thoughts.

wont the paint make it hard and crunchy? ill try to find a black sharpie. We never seem to have any markers in the house..

Hard and crunchy, maybe. Sharpie is a good idea, I never can find them either unless I dig in my daughter's room.

Which side had the glue?

dscf2890a.jpg

+1 for Sefugi. You always seem to come up with ideas to fix my problems... I need your phone number! lol

Which side had the glue?

I dunno?? :shrug:

+1 for Sefugi. You always seem to come up with ideas to fix my problems... I need your phone number! lol

PM me for the # but I have to tell you that I charge by the minute. :lol2:

Which side had the glue?

The razor worked wonders. Didn't need to go dig through the house to find a sharpie :dancing:

Which side had the glue?

The razor worked wonders. Didn't need to go dig through the house to find a sharpie :dancing:

Didn't need shaving cream either, not bad for a dry shave.

Which side had the glue?

Didn't need shaving cream either, not bad for a dry shave.

My suggestion would've been rubbing alcohol or acetone. But the razor is a great idea. I'll have to try that on my box. Unfortunately I had someone build it and his paint skills leave a lot to be desired. Great build so far, keep up the good work.

My suggestion would've been rubbing alcohol or acetone. But the razor is a great idea. I'll have to try that on my box. Unfortunately I had someone build it and his paint skills leave a lot to be desired. Great build so far, keep up the good work.

:thanx:

Pretty sweet build. Crx's are sick cars too and yours is really nice. Si too haha nice car and nice system

Pretty sweet build. Crx's are sick cars too and yours is really nice. Si too haha nice car and nice system

:thanx:

So it rained the other day.. Again. Opened my hatch to a pool of water. :suicide-santa: Found one of the drain tubes from the sunroof wasn't in the right position to be draining outside the car, so it just went to the spare tire well. fixed that, but i still need to make a gasket for my rear window cleaner sprayer to stop that leak. That SHOULD fix my problems.

dscf2896o.jpg

dscf2897k.jpg

I've been asked about how i did the big 3 on my car, and I said i would post pics of the engine block to frame that i did. But upon looking at it yesterday i want to find a different one, but this seems to work well for now. The terminal connects to the spot to the right of the loose terminal, and the bolt that is used is the one that holds the battery tray. So it goes metal-terminal-battery tray-bolt. Hope that's understandable.

dscf2898h.jpg

Made a couple more grounds for the battery. Have them at a common place, just in front/below the battery tray.

dscf2899g.jpg

dscf2901m.jpg

dscf2902.jpg

Now for the little ground on the Valve cover. I originally had it wired as the factory had it, but deemed it stupid and switched it up a little. Still want to change the wire/terminals.

Before:

dscf2903x.jpg

After:

dscf2904a.jpg

As of now, i only have my HU installed and wires. Took the 2 sundowns out yesterday. So i have 0 speakers, 0 boxes, and no amps in my car. Have a couple hours to drive this weekend too. :suicide-santa: Dont even have head phones. Guess i get to listen to the DC header. Driving along the Puget Sound is a great, curvey drive. Perfect for my car :attempt:

Wiring looks good, but that header looks GREAT!!

Wiring looks good, but that header looks GREAT!!

:morepower1:

Still waiting on my O2 sensor. Should have been here yesterday, at the LATEST. But i'm diggin the new sound. I have no speakers in my car so i just drive with the sunroof open(when it's not raining) and windows down and listen to the throaty growl when i push the pedal ;)

Didn't realize how bad my engine bay look until I saw the pics. of the battery grounds. Damn i need to clean lol

Got the new O2 sensor today, just went and had my muffler guy put it on. Fixed my check engine light.

It's dumping rain here again. Proves i still have a major leak problem. Need a sunny day to make some mends. Going to Olympia, WA tomorrow so it will have to be after the weekend.

Start Spring quarter on tuesday. Only 16 credits this quarter, not 20 like winter quarter lol

dscf2908.jpg

dscf2910n.jpg

Update:

O2 works great. No problems with that.

Weekend in Olympia went GREAT!

Started class, signed up for the wrong one so I need to fix that tomorrow.

Crazy work hours, worked 9 hours today immediately after 2 hours of class, and 4.5 hours of class yesterday followed immediately with 6 hour work day.

With the new header, o2 sensor, couple hundred pounds of audio equipment out of the boot i got 34 mpg last tank of gas, ill update on the next as well. Car seems to like to start better as well.

Payday friday, REALLY need to talk with the people at SPEEDFACTORY about getting my timing belt and water pump changed. See if they can do anything else for a little tune up, that i already dont have planned.

Still raining/snowing/hailing/sunny daily so i cant get the gaskets made for my leaks, let alone any free time with this schedule im juggling.

Fun fun fun. I'm starting to miss music in my car, a LOT.

Found this at the college Elizabeth and i checked out in Olympia. The only other one the same (color, model, year) as mine i've ever seen. I was in the middle of the road so i couldn't stop traffic too long to take a nice pic. or more. Wish i could have...

dscf2911q.jpg

dscf2912g.jpg

wow you cleaned that up a bunch man! and you did a nice job congrats!

also I know what you mean about the water! my trunk had the same issue and even still if a heavy rain fall happens I get a little water in there, so I jsut drilled a small 1/8 hole in the center of my tire well that way water could escape rather then pile up lol!

at any rate keep up the good work!

Twins!!! Nice!!! You gonna do that t-belt yourself?? Not that hard. Good work on the MPG!